PDA

View Full Version : Harvard-Dartmouth at Night!

Ivytalk
July 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Harvard will host Dartmouth on October 29 in a 6 p.m. start. That will be the second Ivy home game for the Crimson this coming year: Brown will be the first.xnodx

I may go up for the "mischief!":D

Seawolf97
July 6th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Night games always seem more exciting. StonyBrooks first four home games this season have start times of 6pm . Wonder if we play an Ivy ptogram next year? Our 4 year contract with Brown ends this year. Anyway enjoy yourself !

Ivytalk
July 6th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Night games always seem more exciting. StonyBrooks first four home games this season have start times of 6pm . Wonder if we play an Ivy ptogram next year? Our 4 year contract with Brown ends this year. Anyway enjoy yourself !

Thanks, Seawolf! Maybe we'll play you guys when Harvard broadens its OOC horizons beyond the PL.

DFW HOYA
July 6th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks, Seawolf! Maybe we'll play you guys when Harvard broadens its OOC horizons beyond the PL.

When will that be? The last games Harvard have played outside the PL footprint was a series with nearby Northeastern a decade ago, a 1991 game with Army, and a pair of games with W&M. Its last game west of Philadelphia was in 1949.

bulldog10jw
July 7th, 2011, 06:12 PM
When will that be? The last games Harvard have played outside the PL footprint was a series with nearby Northeastern a decade ago, a 1991 game with Army, and a pair of games with W&M. Its last game west of Philadelphia was in 1949.

I think Harvard is going to San Diego in 5 or 6 (or 7) years for a game.

bulldog10jw
July 7th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Harvard will host Dartmouth on October 29 in a 6 p.m. start. That will be the second Ivy home game for the Crimson this coming year: Brown will be the first.xnodx

I may go up for the "mischief!":D

October 29 ? At night? BRRRRRRRRR - shiver (says the guy currently experiencing 100+ degree days for the foreseeable future)