PDA

View Full Version : Bethune-Cookman question

Keeper
June 30th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Are Jarkevis Fields, Tavaris Bell and Eugene Solomon still on the team??

xpopcornx

bjtheflamesfan
June 30th, 2011, 08:51 AM
why's it matter to you? Unless youre a Bethune-Cookman fan or alum, it probably wouldnt affect you much unless youre lookin to cause trouble...

Tribe4SF
June 30th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Keeper is an FCS stat freak who monitors all kinds of stuff, including rosters, and publishes rankings and data comparisons.

Keeper
July 1st, 2011, 03:14 AM
why's it matter to you? Unless youre a Bethune-Cookman fan or alum, it probably wouldnt affect you much unless youre lookin to cause trouble...

xtroublex

ursus arctos horribilis
July 1st, 2011, 11:02 AM
Keeper is an FCS stat freak who monitors all kinds of stuff, including rosters, and publishes rankings and data comparisons.

That's how I took it too. I don't know anything about this situation so it seems like a real legit question so what's the story here bj?

StorminASU
July 1st, 2011, 11:25 AM
That's how I took it too. I don't know anything about this situation so it seems like a real legit question so what's the story here bj?

Judging from his reaction, all three players were caught smoking crack with minors, off a nude hooker's c-section scar, in the University President's house on a Sunday. Either that or they somehow managed a four person Eiffel tower of one of his family members while the coach taped it.

SideLine Shooter
July 1st, 2011, 11:55 AM
xoutofrepx
Judging from his reaction, all three players were caught smoking crack with minors, off a nude hooker's c-section scar, in the University President's house on a Sunday. Either that or they somehow managed a four person Eiffel tower of one of his family members while the coach taped it.

xoutofrepx

bjtheflamesfan
July 1st, 2011, 10:53 PM

Sounded like a pretty random thing for someone who isnt even a B-C fan to be all that interested in and when I saw the smiley at the end it struck a nerve (being a person of color myself). Maybe Im being too sensitive but thats how it read to me

Tribe4SF
July 2nd, 2011, 01:19 AM
Sounded like a pretty random thing for someone who isnt even a B-C fan to be all that interested in and when I saw the smiley at the end it struck a nerve (being a person of color myself). Maybe Im being too sensitive but thats how it read to me

Not sure what being a person of color would have to do with it, since everyone loses a few players after spring. Keeper's straight up, and is always looking for info. My guess is he heard a rumor, and is trying to get the straight story. He's probably better off asking on the MEAC board.

Keeper
July 2nd, 2011, 02:05 AM
I update my ratings based on the rosters. They do not appear
on the most recent 2-deep list. Just would like to know if they
left the team for whatever reason (don't really care, wish em well).

xpopcornx = was to mean having a snak while waiting for word.

B-CC could be the favorite to repeat as MEAC champ, just looking
for info. AGSers are usually a good resource. xbowx

bjtheflamesfan
July 2nd, 2011, 10:08 AM
That explanation I can dig daddio...sorry for thinking otherwise.

WestCoastAggie
July 2nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
I update my ratings based on the rosters. They do not appear
on the most recent 2-deep list. Just would like to know if they
left the team for whatever reason (don't really care, wish em well).

xpopcornx = was to mean having a snak while waiting for word.

B-CC could be the favorite to repeat as MEAC champ, just looking
for info. AGSers are usually a good resource. xbowx

Shoot a PM to Humble Steward. I believe that the updated 2-deep roster for most MEAC schools will be out sometime before they start their fall camps, if we are lucky.

Humble Steward
July 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Are Jarkevis Fields, Tavaris Bell and Eugene Solomon still on the team??

xpopcornx

Keeper, as far as I know Jarkevis Fields and Tavaris Bell are still on the team. Still trying to find out about Eugene Solomon. I will get back with you shortly.

StorminASU
July 8th, 2011, 01:06 PM

Not sure what being a person of color would have to do with it, since everyone loses a few players after spring. Keeper's straight up, and is always looking for info. My guess is he heard a rumor, and is trying to get the straight story. He's probably better off asking on the MEAC board.

How does being a person of color have anything to do with this? What is the big deal anyway?

superman7515
July 8th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Although I don't think it's so much about color, I do think it's a bit like some of the NEC guys where people have heard them talk so much smack on their conference over the years that they get defensive very quickly. Just try starting a conversation on Rhode Island downgrading their football program to the NEC and that will get them worked up pretty quickly, even though it's technically true since they are lowering their scholarship alotment. They perceive it as more than just about the scholarships and as a sleight toward the conference as a whole.

Keeper
July 9th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Although I don't think it's so much about color, I do think it's a bit like some of the NEC guys where people have heard them talk so much smack on their conference over the years that they get defensive very quickly. Just try starting a conversation on Rhode Island downgrading their football program to the NEC and that will get them worked up pretty quickly, even though it's technically true since they are lowering their scholarship alotment. They perceive it as more than just about the scholarships and as a sleight toward the conference as a whole.

What the xeekx are you talking about? There is no intended smack here.
I am simply assessing all of the teams prior to the season, gathering info.
A simple misunderstanding has already been resolved. AGS is still the best.

superman7515
July 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Congratulations on reiterating what I already said. I was saying there was no smack intended, but he got defensive because he's used to it.

Tribal
July 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Congratulations on reiterating what I already said. I was saying there was no smack intended, but he got defensive because he's used to it.

You just reiterated what he reiterated. Double-reiteration is a cancer to thread topics.

citdog
July 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM

I don't know how to act on the FCS Discussion board so ursus is fixing my post to help me out. I can be a real jackass sometimes.

Keeper
July 10th, 2011, 06:11 AM
xsighx i give up xsighx

Humble Steward
July 14th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Keeper, as far as I know Jarkevis Fields and Tavaris Bell are still on the team. Still trying to find out about Eugene Solomon. I will get back with you shortly.

Keeper,

I confirmed that Eugene Solomon is on the team. I hope this helps.

Keeper
July 15th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Keeper,

I confirmed that Eugene Solomon is on the team. I hope this helps.

xbowxxthumbsupxxbowxxthumbsupxxbowx