PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs. Tennessee Game - Trip Give Away

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 1st, 2011, 12:15 AM
maroonblood.com is giving away a trip to the Montana vs. Tennessee game in Knoxville, TN Information can be found at:

http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138

Mods, if this isnt cool to post this here please feel free to delete the post, dont want to ruffle any feathers.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 1st, 2011, 12:49 AM
maroonblood.com is giving away a trip to the Montana vs. Tennessee game in Knoxville, TN Information can be found at:

Mods, if this isnt cool to post this here please feel free to delete the post, dont want to ruffle any feathers.

You're fine alpha I think it's real cool that you are giving away a trip over there man.

AshevilleApp2
June 1st, 2011, 07:26 AM
Nice give away. How many Griz fans ya'll expecting? I might make the drive over for the party, even if I can't get a game ticket. xnodx

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 1st, 2011, 09:01 AM
No idea, but I would guess somewhere around 1500-2k?

Let me know if you swing over and I will buy you a beer.............you can pay me back in 2012 at the Rock!

AshevilleApp2
June 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM
No idea, but I would guess somewhere around 1500-2k?

Let me know if you swing over and I will buy you a beer.............you can pay me back in 2012 at the Rock!

Sounds good. You won't be able to miss me, I'll be the guy with a southern accent!

Cleets
June 1st, 2011, 10:40 AM
How many Griz message boards are there these days..?

(three..?)

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 1st, 2011, 10:43 AM
I only know of one...................................

bojeta
June 1st, 2011, 07:23 PM

What I want to know is... is the contest open to non-Griz fans (I'm actually a Griz fan, but they're about 4th in line. Cal Poly obviously being numero uno!!).

superman7515
June 1st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Only if you're available to fly out of Bozeman.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
What I want to know is... is the contest open to non-Griz fans (I'm actually a Griz fan, but they're about 4th in line. Cal Poly obviously being numero uno!!).

Everyone is welcome to post on the site and see where we end up. Like I said we havent bought the ticket yet and would be more than happy to get the ticket in the area for whoever would be the winning poster. We would work with the winner to make this as easy as possible. Fair enough?

Griz0383
June 2nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
Ticket prices from Delta.com, round trip are 308.00! Thats flying from Helena! That is a fair price so I pulled the card out last night and said "what the heck". I then called the UM ticket office and they have plenty of game tickets left so now all I need is a hotel!

chattownmocs
June 2nd, 2011, 04:25 PM
Ticket prices from Delta.com, round trip are 308.00! Thats flying from Helena! That is a fair price so I pulled the card out last night and said "what the heck". I then called the UM ticket office and they have plenty of game tickets left so now all I need is a hotel!

You can stay at the crowne Plaza since you saved so much on Air fair

ursus arctos horribilis
June 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM

Well, well, well, look who shows up out of nowhere.

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 2nd, 2011, 07:15 PM
I have tickets in the end zone (M) Row 3 Seats 3 & 4 ($67ea ticket) I am gonna hang out there for a while (1st half) before I go down on the sideline and check that out.

Griz0383
June 3rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
Side line? I want one! how do I get on the sideline! I know the owner of this site so I should get a side line pass!!xnodxxshhhx

ursus arctos horribilis
June 3rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Side line? I want one! how do I get on the sideline! I know the owner of this site so I should get a side line pass!!xnodxxshhhx

Well you oughta talk to him and see if he can get me one too?

ALPHAGRIZ1
June 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Its a media pass, I am probably only using it for one qtr..................anyone know somebody that might want to use it when Im done?

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 11th, 2011, 01:25 PM
We are picking the winner of this trip in August probably the first week. We are probably not going to make the post count number we set as a goal so we are going to pick the user that has posted the most on the site. FYI - nobody involved with the site can win)

I will post the winners name and location plus we will post pictures of the winner and the tailgating on maroonblood.com when we get back from Tennessee.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 11th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Cool Alpha, looking forward to some reports.

Travelinneer1975
July 29th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'm not going to be able to make the App State vs VPI (Va. Tech) game, so I happened across 4 tickets for the Montana vs Tenn game. Will be glad to give three of them away should any other App fan (gotta wear an App Tee to the game) or if any Griz fans are in need. We will be sitting amoungst a couple of thousand Vols.............. Cost? How about a beer?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I'm not going to be able to make the App State vs VPI (Va. Tech) game, so I happened across 4 tickets for the Montana vs Tenn game. Will be glad to give three of them away should any other App fan (gotta wear an App Tee to the game) or if any Griz fans are in need. We will be sitting amoungst a couple of thousand Vols.............. Cost? How about a beer?

Very cool and glad you stopped in.xthumbsupx

I have a decent group of friends that are going so I'm sure you'll have an opportunity for a beer meetup down there whether they need a ticket or not.

Travelinneer1975
July 29th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Very cool and glad you stopped in.xthumbsupx

I have a decent group of friends that are going so I'm sure you'll have an opportunity for a beer meetup down there whether they need a ticket or not.

Should you find a need of an FCS fan in want of a ticket for this game, just let me know. I will be driving up from Northern Alabama early that morning pulling for the good guys...........(well almost good guys, as y'all have had our number the couple times we have met).

ursus arctos horribilis
July 29th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Should you find a need of an FCS fan in want of a ticket for this game, just let me know. I will be driving up from Northern Alabama early that morning pulling for the good guys...........(well almost good guys, as y'all have had our number the couple times we have met).

Yes but the enormous respect for your team & fans puts us a little more solidly on the side of good. Hell, I'll bet I spend more time on the phone each month with my App friends than I do my Griz friends.

Travelinneer1975
July 30th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Yes but the enormous respect for your team & fans puts us a little more solidly on the side of good. Hell, I'll bet I spend more time on the phone each month with my App friends than I do my Griz friends.

Hence, the beer per ticket (limited to 3 tickets as I've gotta hang on to one of them).

ALPHAGRIZ1
July 30th, 2011, 03:04 PM
The trip giveaway was awarded to Ian Johnson of Billings, Montana.

We at MaroonBlood.com would like to thank the following people for helping get the funds to make this giveaway possible.

KTL Transportation
Montana Sight & Sound
Rod's N Dog's Carwash
GoBison

You guys went above and beyond in getting this done and we appreciate it and so does Ian Johnson.

We planned on just having the airfare and game ticket but with Rod's N Dog's and GoBison helping out we also got 2 nights logging for Mr Johnson.

We are going to do this every year so stay tuned.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 3rd, 2011, 09:40 PM
I have been talking to this guy and if any of you are going to the Tennessee game we are gonna meet somewhere for drinks, dude is an excited mofo. Let me know via PM or I can post the meeting place on here when we get to TN.

I got the first round................

ursus arctos horribilis
August 3rd, 2011, 09:49 PM
I have been talking to this guy and if any of you are going to the Tennessee game we are gonna meet somewhere for drinks, dude is an excited mofo. Let me know via PM or I can post the meeting place on here when we get to TN.

I got the first round................

Two of my good friends are going Alf and you'll have a good time with these two so I'll need to put ya in touch with them for the get together as well.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 4th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Two of my good friends are going Alf and you'll have a good time with these two so I'll need to put ya in touch with them for the get together as well.

Do it, you got my number hit em with it...this is gonna be a fun game just like Iowa in 2006.

chattownmocs
August 16th, 2011, 04:16 PM
http://utsports.tv/featured/life-is-orange-and-white-2/

New Tennessee ticket ad.

dgtw
August 16th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Nice ad, but a sad sign of how far things have fallen if they have to run ads to sell football tickets.

Side Judge
August 16th, 2011, 06:14 PM
The trip giveaway was awarded to Ian Johnson of Billings, Montana.

We at MaroonBlood.com would like to thank the following people for helping get the funds to make this giveaway possible.

KTL Transportation gUy
Montana Sight & Sound
Rod's N Dog's Carwash
GoBison

You guys went above and beyond in getting this done and we appreciate it and so does Ian Johnson.

We planned on just having the airfare and game ticket but with Rod's N Dog's and GoBison helping out we also got 2 nights logging for Mr Johnson.

We are going to do this every year so stay tuned.

2 nights logging? You guys sure know how to party...

chattownmocs
August 16th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Nice ad, but a sad sign of how far things have fallen if they have to run ads to sell football tickets.

Im pretty sure every football program in america has a ticket ad.

appfan2008
August 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Im pretty sure every football program in america has a ticket ad.

I agree they certainly have fallen and they may be struggling to sell some tickets but these sorts of ads are for more than selling more tickets... its motivation and excitement for everyone even the people that cant get tickets...

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/127360-official-make-fun-montana-grizzlies-thread.html

this is interesting

Saint3333
August 17th, 2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/127360-official-make-fun-montana-grizzlies-thread.html

this is interesting

Scrolled through 3 pages, no it isn't. Just ignorant UT-k fans, yes I realize this phrase is redundant.

StorminASU
August 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Scrolled through 3 pages, no it isn't. Just ignorant UT-k fans, yes I realize this phrase is redundant.

Yeah I did the same thing. It does make me hope that Montana beats the crap out of them though. GO MONTANA!

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah I did the same thing. It does make me hope that Montana beats the crap out of them though. GO MONTANA!

Hhaha speaking of ignorance.

StorminASU
August 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Hhaha speaking of ignorance.

Please explain your comment to me.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Please explain your comment to me.

Why not wish for something that is a little bit more likely, such as winning the lottery.

asumike83
August 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Why not wish for something that is a little bit more likely, such as winning the lottery.

Doesn't stop you from wishing that Chattanooga will win more than 6 games, does it? Let the man dream!

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Doesn't stop you from wishing that Chattanooga will win more than 6 games, does it? Let the man dream!

That's

http://www.collegebound.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster.jpg

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 01:54 PM

What doesnt stop me? Oh wait the chattanooga team that has proven it can play with anyone in the country? Or the montana team going into 100,000 seat neyland stadium to play a team that is better at every position. Cool story bro.

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Wait? Chattanooga has proven it can play with anyone in the country?

Where was I on this?

asumike83
August 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
What doesnt stop me? Oh wait the chattanooga team that has proven it can play with anyone in the country? Or the montana team going into 100,000 seat neyland stadium to play a team that is better at every position. Cool story bro.

Losing by 31 with a chance to make the playoffs is proving you can play with anyone? Got it.

A 4-8 UAB team took the Vols into OT at Neyland last year, so they aren't invincible. I always root for the FCS upset, even though it's unlikely.

StorminASU
August 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Pansy. Are you seriously that afraid of making some sense for once? I hope they crush your beloved Vols.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Losing by 31 with a chance to make the playoffs is proving you can play with anyone? Got it.

A 4-8 UAB team took the Vols into OT at Neyland last year, so they aren't invincible. I always root for the FCS upset, even though it's unlikely.

A UAB team who... Oh wait, you cant be serious. UAB would destroy Montana last year. But we are talking about this year. Chattanooga hasnt proved that they are never going to get blown out bu they have clearly shown they can play with anyone in the country. Try again.

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM
A UAB team who... Oh wait, you cant be serious. UAB would destroy Montana last year. But we are talking about this year. Chattanooga hasnt proved that they are never going to get blown out bu they have clearly shown they can play with anyone in the country. Try again.

Please give some stats that show that. You getting blown out by Auburn last year, Alabama the year before, Oklahoma, FSU etc...and not to mention Wofford shows that you actually can't compete outside of FCS and can compete within your own conference.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Please give some stats that show that. You getting blown out by Auburn last year, Alabama the year before, Oklahoma, FSU etc...and not to mention Wofford shows that you actually can't compete outside of FCS and can compete within your own conference.

Bahaha. I think it is a given that when I say "country" I am referring to FCS because it is a completely different level. Maybe only people who understand the terminology involved with College football should respond next time. When will you understand that I couldn't care less about any garbage school in Texas or any of their fans. Your opinion is worth absolutely nothing to me and I take it for what it is worth.

AshevilleApp2
August 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Bahaha. I think it is a given that when I say "country" I am referring to FCS because it is a completely different level. Maybe only people who understand the terminology involved with College football should respond next time. When will you understand that I could care less about any garbage school in Texas or any of their fans. Your opinion is worth absolutely nothing to me and I take it for what it is worth.

You really are from Tennessee, aren't you?

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 03:06 PM
You really are from Tennessee, aren't you?

Yeah, I really I am. Tennessee is a real place and people do live there. Most of them enjoy a better quality of life than their counterparts in the state of North Carolina as well.

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Bahaha. I think it is a given that when I say "country" I am referring to FCS because it is a completely different level. Maybe only people who understand the terminology involved with College football should respond next time. When will you understand that I couldn't care less about any garbage school in Texas or any of their fans. Your opinion is worth absolutely nothing to me and I take it for what it is worth.

See, the term "country" actually refers to all levels of football. If you want to talk about how your ****ty school plays..please use FCS or FBS...

How about you make the playoffs and then refer to other schools as garbage. While Tennessee is an absolutely beautiful state, Chattanooga as a city is one of the biggest **** holes I have ever been to. No wonder they moved the FCS championship out of there and put it in a real area.

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 03:13 PM
and to get this back on subject...congrats to the winner of the trip. Have fun at the game.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 03:17 PM
See, the term "country" actually refers to all levels of football. If you want to talk about how your ****ty school plays..please use FCS or FBS...

How about you make the playoffs and then refer to other schools as garbage. While Tennessee is an absolutely beautiful state, Chattanooga as a city is one of the biggest **** holes I have ever been to. No wonder they moved the FCS championship out of there and put it in a real area.

Actually false once again. People say such and such team "is the worst in the country" or best in the country all the time they are referring to the specific level that they play in. As far as Chattanooga being a ****hole? I LOLd is is nationally recognized as being a beautiful city. You most have visited in the 70s. I feel sorry the people your life if you actually believe that Stephen F. Austin could even stay on the field with the Chattanooga Mocs. You would get ran through like it was absolutely nothing. Chattanooga plays at least 8 or 9 teams that are better than you every single year. Get a grip on reality.

TheRevSFA
August 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Make the playoffs once when we do and we could possibly find out.

Or is that too diificult of a task for you seeing as how you managed to **** that up last year?

AshevilleApp2
August 17th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I really I am. Tennessee is a real place and people do live there. Most of them enjoy a better quality of life than their counterparts in the state of North Carolina as well.

Got that good Tennessee education I see.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Got that good Tennessee education I see.

LULZ. Pot meet kettle. The funny thing is that my mistake was a typo.

AshevilleApp2
August 17th, 2011, 03:38 PM
LULZ. Pot meet kettle. The funny thing is that my mistake was a typo.

Just trying to relate to you in a manner that you might understand.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Make the playoffs once when we do and we could possibly find out.

Or is that too diificult of a task for you seeing as how you managed to **** that up last year?

You better be glad Chattanooga "****ed it up"

Saint3333
August 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Signature is still wrong.

asumike83
August 17th, 2011, 03:58 PM
'LULZ', ' I LOLd' and 'cool story' all in one thread. Gentlemen, we are arguing with a Chattanooga high school student. I've always thought that the only way anybody could say that Chattanooga is the best city that is home to an FCS team is if they've never left Chattanooga. It all makes sense now.

TTUEagles
August 17th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Can we all at least agree that Marshall sucks?

AshevilleApp2
August 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Can we all at least agree that Marshall sucks?

xlolx xlolx xnodx xthumbsupx

AshevilleApp2
August 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Back to the subject. It's a pretty cool thing ya'll are doing Alphie. Congratulations to the winner. Go Grizz!

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Signature is still wrong.

Link? oh wait youll lead to me to another thread in which some guy counted them.

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM
'LULZ', ' I LOLd' and 'cool story' all in one thread. Gentlemen, we are arguing with a Chattanooga high school student. I've always thought that the only way anybody could say that Chattanooga is the best city that is home to an FCS team is if they've never left Chattanooga. It all makes sense now.

Another cool story.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 17th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Montana is gonna beat Tennessee. I give Tennessee a slight edge for home field but those 100,000 are gonna watering the field with tears when this one's over.

The 100,000 is gonna wish they could have helped they can't. I respect the Vols and they may even keep it close through 3 quarters if they are playing their hearts out but in the end they just ain't gonna be able to stay with us.

Skjellyfetti
August 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM
lol

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Montana is gonna beat Tennessee. I give Tennessee a slight edge for home field but those 100,000 are gonna watering the field with tears when this one's over.

The 100,000 is gonna wish they could have helped they can't. I respect the Vols and they may even keep it close through 3 quarters if they are playing their hearts out but in the end they just ain't gonna be able to stay with us.

Tennessee 45-13. And that is being very generous to Montana.

dgtw
August 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I lived in Knoxville for eight years (including the Peyton years) and it is a nice place, enjoy your trip, all who are going. Eat at Calhouns and get the Steak Calhoun and spincih Maria. you'll love it.

i even like Chatanooga, wouldn't mind moving there someday.

The Vol forum didn't surprise me. If you want some laughs, read it after they lose to Florida or Alabama. I actually thought the pictures were kind of cool. The guy running through the snow was awsome.

But their fan base is strange. They would call radio shows and get all excited about beating Kentucky and Vandy. I am serious. So hating on an FCS team (even a very good one) doesn't surprise me.

Saint3333
August 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Link? oh wait youll lead to me to another thread in which some guy counted them.

Something you are incapable of doing. Where's your proof?

chattownmocs
August 18th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I lived in Knoxville for eight years (including the Peyton years) and it is a nice place, enjoy your trip, all who are going. Eat at Calhouns and get the Steak Calhoun and spincih Maria. you'll love it.

i even like Chatanooga, wouldn't mind moving there someday.

The Vol forum didn't surprise me. If you want some laughs, read it after they lose to Florida or Alabama. I actually thought the pictures were kind of cool. The guy running through the snow was awsome.

But their fan base is strange. They would call radio shows and get all excited about beating Kentucky and Vandy. I am serious. So hating on an FCS team (even a very good one) doesn't surprise me.

So basically you lived in Kville when Tennessee was one of the top 5 programs in Major college football and you heard people call a radio show and get excited about beating Vandy or Kentucky? Doubtful

ursus arctos horribilis
August 18th, 2011, 11:10 AM
So basically you lived in Kville when Tennessee was one of the top 5 programs in Major college football and you heard people call a radio show and get excited about beating Vandy or Kentucky? Doubtful
is it

chattownmocs
August 18th, 2011, 12:01 PM
is it

Yes, beating Vandy and Kentucky is a given. Tennessee has defeated Kentucky 26 straight times and Vandy 27 of 28.

Saint3333
August 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Yes, beating Vandy and Kentucky is a given. Tennessee has defeated Kentucky 26 straight times and Vandy 27 of 28.

Oh so the historical argument is relevant here, I see how this works...

chattownmocs
August 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM

Fail.

Saint3333
August 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Winning.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 18th, 2011, 01:57 PM

That ain't a fail, it's pretty funny in it's straight forward approach.

chattownmocs
August 18th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Forget relevant or irrelevant history. Just try to stay keep your posts relevant to the conversation.

Silenoz
August 18th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Well, I assumed this thread might be about the give-away. Looks like it hasn't been the case for awhile xlolx

dgtw
August 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM

I know what I heard, believe what you wish. If you think I am lying that is your right. I'm not saying they spent three hours jumping on the show up and down over beating the two doormats of the SEC East, but there were several people who thought it was a big deal.

Skjellyfetti
August 18th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I know what I heard, believe what you wish. If you think I am lying that is your right. I'm not saying they spent three hours jumping on the show up and down over beating the two doormats of the SEC East, but there were several people who thought it was a big deal.

Kentucky and Vandy are Tennessee's rivals. I don't get that excited when we beat WCU... but, it's awesome to see our players celebrating with the jug. It's the same for Tennessee with the beer barrell (back before the PC police took that away).

dgtw
August 18th, 2011, 06:50 PM
To be fair, it really wasn't a PC thing that did away with the beer barrell. A player from Kentucky was killed in a drunk driving accident not long before the UT-Kentucky game one year back in the 1990s and the school felt they didn't want to associate themselves with alcohol right after that and decided to drop the "trophy".

I also think they were glad to get out of something they didn't really compete for much anyway.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 18th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Kentucky will beat Tennessee this year...............mark it down.

Also just to show you what kind of douchebags Vol fans are (not that its needed) check this out.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/134491-one-page-posts-beloved-grizzlies.html

I have been taking exact quotes thos tools have said about Montana and just turned it around on them..........I am beating them with their own words and I was banned 3 months ago. They actually come to maroonblood.com and take my posts then go post them back on their board.

The owner of Vol Nation has even posted saying "Let me get this straight, you guys sent me buckets of PMs wanting AG banned from Vol Nation and now you are going to their board and posting the stuff you hate back on our board.?"

Hope to see some of you decent Vol fans in Knoxville.....first beer is on me.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Kentucky will beat Tennessee this year...............mark it down.

Also just to show you what kind of douchebags Vol fans are (not that its needed) check this out.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/134491-one-page-posts-beloved-grizzlies.html

I have been taking exact quotes thos tools have said about Montana and just turned it around on them..........I am beating them with their own words and I was banned 3 months ago. They actually come to maroonblood.com and take my posts then go post them back on their board.

The owner of Vol Nation has even posted saying "Let me get this straight, you guys sent me buckets of PMs wanting AG banned from Vol Nation and now you are going to their board and posting the stuff you hate back on our board.?"

Hope to see some of you decent Vol fans in Knoxville.....first beer is on me.

You aren't beating them with anythign. Your points are assinine to say the least. Montana has no advantages over Tennessee at any position group. It's not even close. Tennessee is physically superior to Montana in every category. If both teams play to their capability Tennessee will win the game in a big big way. To think otherwise simply shows your complete lack of knowledge for the game. Your blindness is overwhelmingly obvious. There is no comparison. Montana at it's best is nowhere near Tennessee at it's very worst. Tennessee should and will beat Montana to a pulp. And noone from Tennessee would rub it in at all if you weren't running your idiotic mouth.

StorminASU
August 19th, 2011, 10:53 AM
You aren't beating them with anythign. Your points are assinine to say the least. Montana has no advantages over Tennessee at any position group. It's not even close. Tennessee is physically superior to Montana in every category. If both teams play to their capability Tennessee will win the game in a big big way. To think otherwise simply shows your complete lack of knowledge for the game. Your blindness is overwhelmingly obvious. There is no comparison. Montana at it's best is nowhere near Tennessee at it's very worst. Tennessee should and will beat Montana to a pulp. And noone from Tennessee would rub it in at all if you weren't running your idiotic mouth.

How would Chatty fair against big, bad UT? They are the supreme team in FCS (read BCS).

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 11:04 AM
How would Chatty fair against big, bad UT? They are the supreme team in FCS (read BCS).

The same as every other FCS and at least half of BCS teams. They would get rolled.

Skjellyfetti
August 19th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I'd hate to agree with chattownmocs, but he's right.

Sure, Jax State beat Ole Miss last year... the SEC isn't immune from losing to FCS schools... but, Ole Miss was AWFUL.

They won one (1) SEC game last year.

Tennessee beat them 52-14. xlolx Tennessee will be better this year.

I don't think Montana has much of a chance. They can keep it close for 3 quarters, but... way more likely... they'll get stomped. And that's not a knock against Montana... App would as well.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM

If you dont think we match up in a few positions with UT then you are the one that doesnt know **** about football.

We have a very mobile OL that averages BIGGER than UTs OL.

We definitely have 2 better TEs its not even a question Tennessee fans admit this.

We also have the best CB on the field, once again Vol fans dont argue this.

I think we also have the edge on special teams we have a better FG kicker and Punter.

Is UT gonna win? More than likely but its not going to be by 50+ if we hold onto the ball. Tennessee is going to have another year like last year and they will need some luck to get to 7 wins. They are young and unproven at 80% of the positions. Depth and humidity will be the deciding factor not the alleged talent on the Vols roster, they are one of the least impressive FBS teams I have ever looked at while doing some research.

They are not a factor in the SEC and really havent been for WELL over a decade. They are not an elite program and the thought of people putting them in that conversation is *****ing stupid.

This game isnt as one sided as YOU think it is

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2011, 12:04 PM
If you dont think we match up in a few positions with UT then you are the one that doesnt know **** about football.

We have a very mobile OL that averages BIGGER than UTs OL.

We definitely have 2 better TEs its not even a question Tennessee fans admit this.

We also have the best CB on the field, once again Vol fans dont argue this.

I think we also have the edge on special teams we have a better FG kicker and Punter.

Is UT gonna win? More than likely but its not going to be by 50+ if we hold onto the ball. Tennessee is going to have another year like last year and they will need some luck to get to 7 wins. They are young and unproven at 80% of the positions. Depth and humidity will be the deciding factor not the alleged talent on the Vols roster, they are one of the least impressive FBS teams I have ever looked at while doing some research.

They are not a factor in the SEC and really havent been for WELL over a decade. They are not an elite program and the thought of people putting them in that conversation is *****ing stupid.

This game isnt as one sided as YOU think it is

Good points Alpha. Let's see cm try and spin this one.

Skjellyfetti
August 19th, 2011, 12:09 PM

They were in the SEC championship game in 2007 against LSU and had the lead late in the 4th quarter when Erik Ainge threw a pick 6 and they lost.

They haven't won an SEC title in a little over a decade... but, they've certainly been a factor.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 12:38 PM
"If you dont think we match up in a few positions with UT then you are the one that doesnt know **** about football."

Maybe a positio or 2. Notice I said position groups.

"We definitely have 2 better TEs its not even a question Tennessee fans admit this."

Assinine. There is definitely a question that mychal Rivera is easily better than any of you TEs.

"We also have the best CB on the field, once again Vol fans dont argue this."

Right now your corner is projacted about at or around the 10th best corner for the 2012 NFL draft. While Tennessee doesnt have anyone projected that highly as of now, they definitely have MULTIPLE guys that could fit that mold in future drafts.

"I think we also have the edge on special teams we have a better FG kicker and Punter."

That may or may not be true, however that certainly does not in itself give you the edge on special teams.

"Is UT gonna win? More than likely but its not going to be by 50+ if we hold onto the ball. Tennessee is going to have another year like last year and they will need some luck to get to 7 wins. They are young and unproven at 80% of the positions. Depth and humidity will be the deciding factor not the alleged talent on the Vols roster, they are one of the least impressive FBS teams I have ever looked at while doing some research."

More than likely is probably as mild as you can put. Almost to a complete certainty is more like it. By the way how many FBS teams have you studied? That is the dumbest statement of your entire post.

Another moronic statement. If the team that wins the SEC is the only factor than you might have a point. But only a complete idiot would make that point. Tennessee has won 3 eastern division titles in the last decade and has been a well over .500 team IN CONFERENCE PLAY over the last decade.

"This game isnt as one sided as YOU think it is"

This game is completely one sided. Tennessee has players all over the field that would be program changers at Montana. Vanderbilt would be a heavy favorite to beat monatana any year they played them.

Here is a hint about the desparity in talent and depth between Tennessee and every FCS program. Tennessee would win the FCS National Championship almost every year. And the one 1n 10 times they didnt it would be ebcause of a shocking upset, not because there is anyone who any FCS EVER better than them. If you want to be a fan of FCS that is fine. I enjoy it, it is quality football, but it is not on the level of the FBS, let alone the SEC.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Wrong on so many points my head may explode.

First of all if you say "position groups" then we have them at LB first and formost, then OL and most definitely TE. Rivera is slow has suspect hands and can block. Wow, we have a FBS drop down (Middleton) that was in the top 20 I believe in the nation coming out of highschool. Then we have a homegrown guy that may possibly be better than Middleton is. Hardy is a WR that can block he is a deep threat and doesnt drop much that is in his vicinity.

Tripp and McSurdy would definitely start on the Vols at LB and we have 3 more that would give the best that UT has a run for their money. You do realize that Lathers is out with a foot injury that needed surgery....right? So you have nothing coming back at that position.

UT is no better than Cincinnati or La Tech right now, they got beat at home by *****ing Wyoming for Christ sake.......is their a worse FBS team than Wyoming the last 5 years? Maybe Idaho....but Tennessee definitely fits into that category more than they do the SEC.

Like I said mark it down Kentucky beats them this year because the Vols are young and wont close the deal on the road.

Skjellyfetti
August 19th, 2011, 01:10 PM
What's your score prediction, alphie?

So far you've just told us it won't be 50+ xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 01:29 PM
UT 31
Griz 17

If we dont turn the ball over that team wont get 30 points. Not with 8 sophomores starting on offense. I dont care what conference you are in you wont have consistency with that many young guys. Their depth and humidity will wear us down around half time or the 3rd qtr but I dont think this is going to be the beat down those idiots thinks it is.

In 2006 we played the 16th ranked team in the nation at Iowa. That game is similar to this one in that we didnt have a QB or a RB that was proven because, Lex Hilliard went down in fall practice with a severed achilles. They were up 17-7 at half and won 41-7 when they scored in the last 3 mins of the game.

Iowa was a far an away better team than what the Vols have this year. Could I be wrong, possibly but I just know if we hold onto the ball they wont blow us out the way the inbreaders think they will.

citdog
August 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Be careful Alphie you're lumping all Southron's together again. I'd hate to have to report your post.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Oh sorry........I wouldnt want to do that.........................................you guys have to win at something or it gets really really one sided.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 03:14 PM
UT 31
Griz 17

If we dont turn the ball over that team wont get 30 points. Not with 8 sophomores starting on offense. I dont care what conference you are in you wont have consistency with that many young guys. Their depth and humidity will wear us down around half time or the 3rd qtr but I dont think this is going to be the beat down those idiots thinks it is.

In 2006 we played the 16th ranked team in the nation at Iowa. That game is similar to this one in that we didnt have a QB or a RB that was proven because, Lex Hilliard went down in fall practice with a severed achilles. They were up 17-7 at half and won 41-7 when they scored in the last 3 mins of the game.

Iowa was a far an away better team than what the Vols have this year. Could I be wrong, possibly but I just know if we hold onto the ball they wont blow us out the way the inbreaders think they will.

HAHAHAHA, that Iowa team went 6-7 while playing in the Big Ten. We went 6-7 in the SEC Last year. You can talk about Sophomores all day. 5 of them started at least the last 5 games of last year, another started at Notre Dame last year and the otehr 2 were productive WRs as freshman. In case you didnt know Tennessee won 4 of 5 to end last season with the freshman starting and did not struggle offensively at all. Tennessee is goign to be an excellent offensive football team and will wear your defense out.

Sophomore QB Tyler Bray http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEGQl58KaI

Justin Hunter WR Sophomre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3o9krZut4

Sophomre Jawuan James LT 13 starts (Freshman All-America)

Johnathon Bullard Sophomore RG (ND) 11 starts

Channing Fugate. Soph FB 10 starts

Zach Fulton LG 7 starts

Darick Rogers- Soph WR consensus 5 star recruit.

These arent nearly as inexperienced players as you seem to think. Get real dude.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Wrong on so many points my head may explode.

First of all if you say "position groups" then we have them at LB first and formost, then OL and most definitely TE. Rivera is slow has suspect hands and can block. Wow, we have a FBS drop down (Middleton) that was in the top 20 I believe in the nation coming out of highschool. Then we have a homegrown guy that may possibly be better than Middleton is. Hardy is a WR that can block he is a deep threat and doesnt drop much that is in his vicinity.

Tripp and McSurdy would definitely start on the Vols at LB and we have 3 more that would give the best that UT has a run for their money. You do realize that Lathers is out with a foot injury that needed surgery....right? So you have nothing coming back at that position.

UT is no better than Cincinnati or La Tech right now, they got beat at home by *****ing Wyoming for Christ sake.......is their a worse FBS team than Wyoming the last 5 years? Maybe Idaho....but Tennessee definitely fits into that category more than they do the SEC.

Like I said mark it down Kentucky beats them this year because the Vols are young and wont close the deal on the road.

Tennessee could trot only their freshman linebackers out there and they would be far far better than anything Montana could EVER EVER EVER put on a football field. But you do realize that you could trot out these consensus top 15 ranked recruiting classes and start them all they would beat montana or anyone in FCS football. Your offensive line is better? Than Tennessee's? Are you kidding me? Tennessee has one of the most talented young offensive lines in the country. They are going to destroy your defensive line, Maul them. You understand that La Tech, Wyoming , and Cincy would all by double digit favorites over Montana. Evwen if tennessee was no better than them. You are diggning yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Its becoming quite comical really. Are you going to talk this big on game day? I hope so, we need some comedic relief.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 03:34 PM
UT 31
Griz 17

what is an inbreader? You are making me hungry for a sandwich.

Saint3333
August 19th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Hey ut-k fan how about you play the spread, Montana covers you take a one month break from this place.

Look at it this way it's just a potential early exit from the boards before you get beat by those lowly SoCon programs and you hide in shame for the remainder of the season.

asumike83
August 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Tennessee could trot only their freshman linebackers out there and they would be far far better than anything Montana could EVER EVER EVER put on a football field. But you do realize that you could trot out these consensus top 15 ranked recruiting classes and start them all they would beat montana or anyone in FCS football. Your offensive line is better? Than Tennessee's? Are you kidding me? Tennessee has one of the most talented young offensive lines in the country. They are going to destroy your defensive line, Maul them. You understand that La Tech, Wyoming , and Cincy would all by double digit favorites over Montana. Evwen if tennessee was no better than them. You are diggning yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Its becoming quite comical really. Are you going to talk this big on game day? I hope so, we need some comedic relief.

Really no argument about what should (not to say it will) happen in the UT/Montana game. Even though UT is probably not going to contend for an SEC title this year, the caliber athletes that come into the SEC really are different than any conference in the country. Not sure that I'd favor LA Tech and Wyoming by double digits over Montana though.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Hey ut-k fan how about you play the spread, Montana covers you take a one month break from this place.

Look at it this way it's just a potential early exit from the boards before you get beat by those lowly SoCon programs and you hide in shame for the remainder of the season.

YAWN

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM
YAWN

Speaking of Yawn, you have never seen Tripp or McSurdy play LB. They are 2 of the best we have EVER had at UM. Tripp would start anywhere he wanted to at any level.

I know that the Vols should win, thats not the point it just wont be as bad as rube football knowledge guys like you think.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2011, 04:29 PM
YAWN

You sound tired cm.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Speaking of Yawn, you have never seen Tripp or McSurdy play LB. They are 2 of the best we have EVER had at UM. Tripp would start anywhere he wanted to at any level.

I know that the Vols should win, thats not the point it just wont be as bad as rube football knowledge guys like you think.

Ill take a couple freshmen, AJ Johnson and Curt Maggitt who haven't even played yet over them without thinking twice or seeing them play.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Ill tak a couple freshmen, AJ Johnson and Curt Maggitt who haven't even played yet over them without thinking twice or seeing them play.

I have seen them play and you can have them....................I will still stick with Tripp

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Ill tak a couple freshmen, AJ Johnson and Curt Maggitt who haven't even played yet over them without thinking twice or seeing them play.

That's how you usually do it so why would this be any different?

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I have seen them play and you can have them....................I will still stick with Tripp

When did you see them play?

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Fall practice a week ago and I have looked at some of the online video from high school.

I still got Tripp

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Fall practice a week ago and I have looked at some of the online video from high school.

I still got Tripp

Hahaha. You were at fall practice? Thats funny because Derek Dooley practices are closed without special permission from himself. How did you manage to get in?

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Ted Anderson got me into the stadium and was showing me around when I drove over from Nashville to check out Knoxville. I watched 30-40 mins of the practice before we were asked to leave.

Trust me, you are out of your pay grade in this one.....Im not just talking **** to do it, these are real life observations I am making unlike you, only seeing half the equation and them coming up with a final answer.

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Ted Anderson got me into the stadium and was showing me around when I drove over from Nashville to check out Knoxville. I watched 30-40 mins of the practice before we were asked to leave.

Trust me, you are out of your pay grade in this one.....Im not just talking **** to do it, these are real life observations I am making unlike you, only seeing half the equation and them coming up with a final answer.

Its pretty clear that you dont know what you were watching. Were you confused because the game was too fast for your untrained Montana eye? That is what big time fotball looks like. All reports are that Aj Johnson and Curt Maggitt are flying all over the field. There is a reason why they were highly rated players and were offered scholarships by the university of Tennessee. Your delusion is palpable. Tennessee will in fact name their score against Montana. I dont think Montana could beat UTC this year, let alone UTK.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 19th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Its pretty clear that you dont know what you were watching. Were you confused because the game was too fast for your untrained Montana eye? That is what big time fotball looks like. All reports are that Aj Johnson and Curt Maggitt are flying all over the field. There is a reason why they were highly rated players and were offered scholarships by the university of Tennessee. Your delusion is palpable. Tennessee will in fact name their score against Montana. I dont think Montana could beat UTC this year, let alone UTK.

lol

dgtw
August 19th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I think Tennessee will beat Montana by about 20-25 points. An SEC team with Tennesse's resources is simply going to have more talent and depth than an FCS team.

But tp suggest UTC would beat Montana is laughable.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I didnt think they were that fast when I was watching, it must have been the humidity......................................

chattownmocs
August 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM
I think Tennessee will beat Montana by about 20-25 points. An SEC team with Tennesse's resources is simply going to have more talent and depth than an FCS team.

But tp suggest UTC would beat Montana is laughable.

Dang, I guess the same would hapen to app state then. Is that what you are saying? UTC would own Montana. Montana isnt going to be good.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 19th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Who is UTC? WNBA team?

Seriously, who are they?

ursus arctos horribilis
August 21st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Dang, I guess the same would hapen to app state then. Is that what you are saying? UTC would own Montana. Montana isnt going to be good.

We kind of "Chattanooga'd" it last year so I hope we got that out of the way for a while. It would suck to do that on a perennial basis like your team does.

I feel for ya man.xcoolx

chattownmocs
August 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
If any belief still exists in the Montana players hearts, It will be sucked out by this magical event. "Running through the T". The greatest tradition in college sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRmqpCuP__s&feature=related

chattownmocs
August 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
Why not show the whole "pride of the southland" marching band pregame routine. Montana will probably run back onto the bus right after Rocky Top. If not definitly by V O L S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRu5V9Qp0ZQ

JaxStateDSM93
August 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
To whoever said UTC could beat Montana...Im sure you remember the trip to our house in 2010?
If not, here's a reminder. Montana would own UTC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjNHRvxWTOU

chattownmocs
August 22nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
To whoever said UTC could beat Montana...Im sure you remember the trip to our house in 2010?
So basically Montana would own yall too, Especially since it took another meltdown by the mocs for yall to beat them...at home.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
So basically Montana would own yall too, Especially since it took another meltdown by the mocs for yall to beat them...at home.
The mocs must be pretty soft to melt down that easily all the time huh?

JaxStateDSM93
August 22nd, 2011, 06:07 PM

I'm not degrading UTC, or anyone else. It's not my style, and personally...it shows the true character of the individual doing it. Your key words were: 'another meltdown by the Mocs'. Says it all. We'll see you on 9/10. And tell your boys to pack a lunch. We don't have the same team we did last year.

chattownmocs
August 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
I'm not degrading UTC, or anyone else. It's not my style, and personally...it shows the true character of the individual doing it. Your key words were: 'another meltdown by the Mocs'. Says it all. We'll see you on 9/10. And tell your boys to pack a lunch. We don't have the same team we did last year.

Sure you do. You have a bunch of low character losers who couldnt make it the highest level because they cant behave themselves, so they had to drop down and play for your disgusting program that welcomes degenerates such as themselves. The mocs are the team on the rise. You are the same old jax state. Chattanooga melted down last year in multiple games because there experience hadnt caught up with there talent. The play you are so proud of is nothing more than a mental mistake by Chattanooga. A blown coverage. Good luck inside what is likely to be a frenzied Finley stadium agaisnt a team that is likely to have much more resolve.

JaxStateDSM93
August 22nd, 2011, 08:13 PM
Sure you do. You have a bunch of low character losers who couldnt make it the highest level because they cant behave themselves, so they had to drop down and play for your disgusting program that welcomes degenerates such as themselves. The mocs are the team on the rise. You are the same old jax state. Chattanooga melted down last year in multiple games because there experience hadnt caught up with there talent. The play you are so proud of is nothing more than a mental mistake by Chattanooga. A blown coverage. Good luck inside what is likely to be a frenzied Finley stadium agaisnt a team that is likely to have much more resolve.

I'm glad that all UTC fans and alum aren't like you. Pretty disgraceful. You're more than likely just a fan. Because with the atrocious spelling in your last post, I'd be hard pressed to call you an alum of a fine school like UTC.

See you on 9/10.

UCMoc
August 23rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
I'm glad that all UTC fans and alum aren't like you. Pretty disgraceful. You're more than likely just a fan. Because with the atrocious spelling in your last post, I'd be hard pressed to call you an alum of a fine school like UTC.

See you on 9/10.

I enjoyed the trip to JSU last year (up until the end). Hopefully you guys will bring a good group up this year. Don't worry, most of our obnoxious type will be at home wearing orange and watching UTK.

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 11:01 AM

See you on 9/10.

Too bad I didnt make a single spelling error in my last post. Not one. Try again. What is disgraceful is your football program and the way it operates.

TheRevSFA
August 23rd, 2011, 11:04 AM

Too bad I didnt make a single spelling error in my last post. Not one. Try again. What is disgraceful is your football program and the way it operates.

You also need to work on your grammar. Apostrophes are our friend.

TTUEagles
August 23rd, 2011, 11:04 AM

Just kidding around. Don't take it personally... More misuse of the word and I'll give you benefit of the doubt as it was most likely a typo...

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 11:06 AM
You also need to work on your grammar. Apostrophes are our friend.

A clearcut typo and a spelling error are not the same. Using the wrong part of speech and a spelling error are not the same. A Punctuation error and a Spelling error are not the same.

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Just kidding around. Don't take it personally... More misuse of the word and I'll give you benefit of the doubt as it was most likely a typo...

It wasnt a typo. It was there instead of their. Also not a spelling error.

asumike83
August 23rd, 2011, 11:11 AM

Still shows that there is a lack of understanding of the English language on your part. I can understand their point. You will have to pass senior English before you can graduate and apply to UT, so I'd work on that.

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Still shows that there is a lack of understanding of the English language on your part. I can understand their point. You will have to pass senior English before you can graduate and apply to UT, so I'd work on that.

Ive already graduated from UT reject. Try again. I know every rule there is in the English language. My typing technique, however, is subpar. Therefore I don't spend the time with punctuation. Although I know the difference in parts of speech and the difference between all synonyms. Occasionally, in my haste, I may use the wrong one.

asumike83
August 23rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Ive already graduated from UT reject. Try again. I know every rule there is in the English language. My typing technique, however, is subpar. Therefore I don't spend the time with punctuation. Although I know the difference in parts of speech and the difference between all synonyms. Occasionally, in my haste, I may use the wrong one.

Maybe you know every rule in the English language except their vs. there and the fact that the two words are homonyms, not synonyms. I really could care less about spelling or grammar on a message board, but don't talk about how smart you are and throw grammatical terms out there if you don't know what they mean. Either way, you are still a well educated person with vast knowledge of college football, and you should be commended on that.

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 12:00 PM
Maybe you know every rule in the English language except their vs. there and the fact that the two words are homonyms, not synonyms. I really could care less about spelling or grammar on a message board, but don't talk about how smart you are and throw grammatical terms out there if you don't know what they mean. Either way, you are still a well educated person with vast knowledge of college football, and you should be commended on that.

Thanks for correcting me. Im sure you just learned about homonyms and synonyms so its fresh on your little mind.

JaxStateDSM93
August 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
I enjoyed the trip to JSU last year (up until the end). Hopefully you guys will bring a good group up this year. Don't worry, most of our obnoxious type will be at home wearing orange and watching UTK.

Finally. A sane UTC fan. We are bringing an outstanding group this year. Very underrated. Very good.
As I said, 99.9% of your fans are very hospitable and friendly. I look forward to the trip up to Chattanooga on 9/10.

TheRevSFA
August 23rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Finally. A sane UTC fan. We are bringing an outstanding group this year. Very underrated. Very good.
As I said, 99.9% of your fans are very hospitable and friendly. I look forward to the trip up to Chattanooga on 9/10.

Come on, Chattownmocs will buy you a beer

AshevilleApp2
August 23rd, 2011, 01:52 PM

Good luck inside what is likely to be a frenzied Finley stadium agaisnt a team that is likely to have much more resolve.

No spelling error?

TheRevSFA
August 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Good luck inside what is likely to be a frenzied Finley stadium agaisnt a team that is likely to have much more resolve.

No spelling error?

He's going to say a clear typo and a spelling error are not the same...solely because he is never wrong, and his feces are not odorous

chattownmocs
August 23rd, 2011, 03:29 PM

No spelling error?

typo.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 24th, 2011, 12:23 AM

Nice tap out............when your team sucks *** so bad you have to deflect the conversation to grammar..............rathter then taking the deserved beat down.

asumike83
August 24th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks for correcting me. Im sure you just learned about homonyms and synonyms so its fresh on your little mind.

It is always fresh on my mind, because it is common knowledge among those of us who are out of high school.

Synonyms are words that can be interchangeable when used in the same context, such as collapse, implosion and meltdown. You plug either of those words into a sentence and it wouldn't change the meaning, for example:

UTC's ______ against Appalachian was comical.
UTC's ______ against Jacksonville State was their second in two weeks.
UTC's ______ against Elon all but sealed their postseason fate.