PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern State Season Ticket Spot

jhanel
May 22nd, 2011, 02:02 PM
I had fun making it! Enjoy and Fork'Em Demons!!!

- Jeff Hanel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR5QexNFRcE

McNeese72
May 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Definitely not the normal Northwestern St. hype..........the link says no videos found when I click on it!! :)

Doc

P.S. The link you posted on the Demon Delphi website was good and the video was good.

jhanel
May 23rd, 2011, 06:16 AM
I think I fixed it. Not sure why it was doing that?

- Jeff Hanel

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2011, 06:28 AM
Demons going to be able to pull it out this year? I would comfortably place them in my top three in the preseason this year...

Just have the same old concerns about BDP as an X's and O's guy plus in the games I watched, not sure I like his 'style' on the sidelines (though I can see how it would be popular) - though his recruiting has obviously paid immense dividends.

jhanel
May 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
Very optimistic that we will improve from last year. It will be one game at a time considering our brutal schedule. Delta State at home (Lost the DII Championship Game by 3), away at LSU, away at SMU, away at Nicholls, then finally another home game with McNeese, then its away then home the rest of the way.
It seems that all SLC schools should all take a step or two forward. If there were a team that I think would take a step back, that would be SFA. Not because I dislike them and they are a rival, but because of the loss of a four year starter at QB, their OC, a great LB, and a few more players.
I for one hope that everyone takes a step forward. And the SLC can start putting two and three teams into the playoffs every year, and get back to the good ole days.

Fork'Em Demons!!!

ElonPride
May 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
I think I fixed it. Not sure why it was doing that?

- Jeff Hanel

Shoot me a line if you ever need any AFX help!

TexasTerror
May 23rd, 2011, 06:43 PM
Very optimistic that we will improve from last year. It will be one game at a time considering our brutal schedule. Delta State at home (Lost the DII Championship Game by 3), away at LSU, away at SMU, away at Nicholls, then finally another home game with McNeese, then its away then home the rest of the way.

The tough schedule makes me a bit leery of jumping on board with the Demons.

Delta State - when they are strong - are very comparable to some of the lesser SLC teams. You know that they'll want to add another Division I win to their list and they do have a few. LSU and SMU are the Demons doing their best to make some money with neither being a slouch. SMU will have another year under June Jones with LSU being a top three pick in every poll. Won't be easy Demons... BRUTAL out of conference, but I know you guys like having that 'toughest FCS schedule'... ;)

It seems that all SLC schools should all take a step or two forward. If there were a team that I think would take a step back, that would be SFA. Not because I dislike them and they are a rival, but because of the loss of a four year starter at QB, their OC, a great LB, and a few more players.
I for one hope that everyone takes a step forward. And the SLC can start putting two and three teams into the playoffs every year, and get back to the good ole days.

We'll see what SFA does... they also lost their OC, which may be an even more critical piece.

The SLC will not start putting multiple teams into the playoffs until the 'eastern bloc' of the league does a better job scheduling. I understand the need for guarantee games in light of the Louisiana economic situation, but it sure does make it hard when in NWST's case, you have two FBS and one sub-Division I game. Or when you were Nicholls and had three guarantee games last year.

I'd love to see multiple teams in - just won't happen if there's all this FBS and sub-Div I scheduling... makes it VERY difficult.

jhanel
May 24th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Hey Southwest Texas State is almost a 1A now, so NSU kind of has 3 1A opponents. LOL!