PDA

View Full Version : Any word on how to subscribe to the new Phil Steele FCS magazine?

bojeta
May 17th, 2011, 08:18 PM
It was mentioned that you would be able to find info on today's blog, but I went there and nothing.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 17th, 2011, 09:12 PM
It was mentioned that you would be able to find info on today's blog, but I went there and nothing.

I pm'd SCFF the other day and he wasn't sure of the date it was out I don't think but hopefully he'll chime in when he knows.

bojeta
May 19th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I pm'd SCFF the other day and he wasn't sure of the date it was out I don't think but hopefully he'll chime in when he knows.

I sent an email to Phil Steele's customer service today. I got an automated response that they would contact me "promptly".

bojeta
May 19th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Got an email this morning regarding the FCS Magazine:

"That item will be available to purchase online in the next day or so at philsteele.com. However, you can call us at 1-866-918-7711 and anyone of our staff would be happy to assist you with an order. The cost is $13.70 which includes shipping charges. Thanks Debbie"

401ks
May 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
FYI

The following exchange appeared on Phil Steele's Facebook page on Tuesday (May 17):

Hi Phil, When will the FCS magazine be hitting the shelves?

Phil Steele: The FCS will be a stand alone magazine this year but will have limited distribution and hit the shelves at the end of July. It will be worth the wait!

cpalum
May 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Just pre-ordered mine minexthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

They said it would arrive in late June early July

ncbears
May 19th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Can't wait to order mine! UNC deserves 3 pages to itself.

citdog
May 20th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I am going out there to bang Debbie she sounds nice.

http://holisticreviewswebsite.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/portrait-of-a-shocked-woman-holding-a-telephone-receiver-pop-art.jpg

ncbears
May 20th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I am going out there to bang Debbie she sounds nice.

http://holisticreviewswebsite.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/portrait-of-a-shocked-woman-holding-a-telephone-receiver-pop-art.jpg

She wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole, you weirdo.

citdog
May 20th, 2011, 11:37 AM
She wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole, you weirdo.

NICELY DONE! REPPIES

bojeta
May 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Just pre-ordered mine minexthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

They said it would arrive in late June early July

Ordered mine by phone as well. Strongly encourage everyone interested in FCS to subsribe. Price is right and if we show enough support for this, FCS will keep getting the recognition it deserves.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Ordered mine by phone as well. Strongly encourage everyone interested in FCS to subsribe. Price is right and if we show enough support for this, FCS will keep getting the recognition it deserves.

What is the price?

Screamin_Eagle174
May 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
What is the price?

Got an email this morning regarding the FCS Magazine:

"That item will be available to purchase online in the next day or so at philsteele.com. However, you can call us at 1-866-918-7711 and anyone of our staff would be happy to assist you with an order. The cost is $13.70 which includes shipping charges. Thanks Debbie"

You're welcome

ursus arctos horribilis
May 20th, 2011, 06:05 PM
You're welcome

Hmm...that's awfully wierd. I've noticed that when I'm hitting "what's new" it takes me past some posts I have not yet seen. Since boje's post was the 1st on the 2nd pg. I didn't even skip back to look.

So, this ONE time, thank you.

jmufan
May 23rd, 2011, 10:02 PM
On sale now.
https://www.philsteele.com/store/

Screamin_Eagle174
May 23rd, 2011, 10:55 PM
Hmm...that's awfully wierd. I've noticed that when I'm hitting "what's new" it takes me past some posts I have not yet seen. Since boje's post was the 1st on the 2nd pg. I didn't even skip back to look.

So, this ONE time, thank you.

xthumbsupx

smallcollegefbfan
May 24th, 2011, 08:04 AM
If you go here you can order it now: https://www.philsteele.com/store/

And as I have said before this is great for FCS and anyone who puts down folks putting out a FCS only preview doesn't care about FCS. If you don't like PS then fine but don't try to stop others from buying it. A couple have done that in the past so I hope that stops so we can finally have a yearly preview to look forward to!