PDA

View Full Version : Desperate for some I-AA

catbob
March 6th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Any sites have highlights out there? I need a football fix today.

http://wpe1.montanagrizzlies.com/fmi/xsl/mt_griz/db/gallery/xsl/nav.xsl?-db=mtgriz_content&-lay=gallery_topics&id_subcategory=145&record_type=SECTION&switch=YES&-sortfield.1=sort_value&-sortorder.1=descend&-sortfield.2=name_section&-sortorder.2=ascend&-token.2=2&-token.3=145&-token.5=100&-token.9=3&-max=25&-find has highlights of most of their home games, and one of Cat/Griz (highly recommend that one :) ).

Any other highlights or anything out there?

catbob
March 6th, 2006, 10:45 PM
No other schools have highlight reels online? ...

March 6th, 2006, 10:52 PM
No other schools have highlight reels online? ...Not really worth watching those little video clips. Gimme a whole game or I'd rather listen to a whole one. The audio is all over I-AA on most every site.

kats89
March 6th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Here is a link on our message board to a highlight reel from one of the Sam Houston State students. He is up for some awards for his work throughout the season.

http://www.shsu.edu/~stdpss12/2005Football.wmv

TigerFan17
March 7th, 2006, 01:30 AM
http://www.towsontigers.com/multimedia/

I recommend the UD game, got very exciting at the end!

March 7th, 2006, 02:05 AM
There you go... video!

Sorry, while the UD was exciting anyone who forgot why Richmond was good not to mention UNH... just watch.

SouthMountainWreckingBall
March 7th, 2006, 05:57 AM
I don't know how I remembered this, let alone why I was ever there, but UMass has their games vs. Hofstra, Rhode Island and Northeastern up for free as well as other video.

http://umassathletics.collegesports.com/multimedia/umas-multimedia.html

th0m
March 7th, 2006, 05:59 AM
I didn't know Towson had such a nice stadium! Only downer is the track.

DaGriz
March 7th, 2006, 09:13 AM
No other schools have highlight reels online? ...

When are the Cats going to start streaming their games live on line? I can't imagine their out of state fans aren't interested in watching them.

catbob
March 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM
When are the Cats going to start streaming their games live on line? I can't imagine their out of state fans aren't interested in watching them.

Since Altitude broadcasted about 3 of our games, you could view nation-wide.

We started streaming basketball this season (it was horrible though) and plans may include football as well.

DuckDuckGriz
March 7th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Those Towson videos are awesome -- really clear. I wish the Griz videos had radio voice Mick Holien on the audio becuase the TV announcer (atleast for 2005) sucked!!!

MYTAPPY
March 8th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Just think, the season starts in only 176 days!!
:bawling:

TigerFan17
March 9th, 2006, 02:12 AM
There you go... video!

Sorry, while the UD was exciting anyone who forgot why Richmond was good not to mention UNH... just watch.

You had to kill our momentum and show em the blowouts didn't you ralph?! :rotateh:

To offset it, watch the Nova game. :D Watch Allante Harrison's interception at about 1:25 in...thats why defense's didn't like to throw near him. Except UNH, they don't count.

TigerFan17
March 9th, 2006, 02:18 AM
I didn't know Towson had such a nice stadium! Only downer is the track.

Yah, hate the track, but I love the stadium. New video scoreboard will be in for this coming season and new fieldturf for 2007.

Seats 11,400. Brand new field house was recently completed with an incredible training facility. I also have heard the press boxes are amazing. Come for the game next year and see it yourself!

March 9th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Gee... that Nova game was ugly 40-19 Tigers

Tod
March 9th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Dang! I just watched the Tiger/Blue Hen highlights and they were amazing! Good film work, editing, etc. I wish the Griz had something that good. :nod: :nod: :(

carney2
March 9th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Any sites have highlights out there? I need a football fix today. Any other highlights or anything out there?

I have tapes of the 2002, 2004 and 2005 Lafayette - Lehigh games. In a week or two I'll be asking some of my Lehigh friends to join me for some libation and football. Let me know if you want to reserve a seat.

TxSt02
March 9th, 2006, 02:13 PM
damn that delware - towson game was a good one!

89Hen
March 9th, 2006, 02:18 PM
damn that delware - towson game was a good one!
I beg to differ, I was there. :bawling: