PDA

View Full Version : Fullerton interview

tarmac
February 28th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Commissioner Doug Fullerton of the Big Sky Conference talking about the upcoming NCAA meetings and changes likely to occur.

Missed the interview, what did he say about the future of IAA?

Tod
February 28th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Commissioner Doug Fullerton of the Big Sky Conference talking about the upcoming NCAA meetings and changes likely to occur.

Missed the interview, what did he say about the future of IAA?

I missed it too. Took too long for me to realize I had to have IE open rather than Firefox. Plus, the kids...

But on the flipside, it sounded huge. Ralph had posted that he is very well informed, and it sounds like he said something about the end of I-AA.

I can only assume they're going to the Bowl and Championship crap. I'm not happy about it, myself.

: smh : : smh : : smh :

February 28th, 2006, 10:23 PM
listen to it on the I-AA WAVES site in about 15 minutes. BIG year of change for I-AA...

February 28th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Listen/podcast here:
http://iaawaves.libsyn.com/

colgate13
March 1st, 2006, 07:27 AM
listen to it on the I-AA WAVES site in about 15 minutes. BIG year of change for I-AA...

Yikes! Some summary? I'm downloading the podcast now...

TexasTerror
March 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
I missed it too. Took too long for me to realize I had to have IE open rather than Firefox. Plus, the kids...

I used Firefox and had no problems with it...

tarmac
March 1st, 2006, 07:33 AM
Ralph, what was up with the sound quality of Fullereton's interview?

So what I gathered from the interview is a name change and dropping of the extra a, more IAA enhancments, help with travel in the playoffs, giving the championship game more of a bowl like quality. Playoff expansion not likley.

So what will it be called, the PCS, playoff championship series?

March 1st, 2006, 02:04 PM
Ralph, what was up with the sound quality of Fullereton's interview?...I don't know, something to do with the transfer... still working on that with my primitive tools.

colgate13
March 1st, 2006, 02:29 PM
I don't know, something to do with the transfer... still working on that with my primitive tools.

http://www.wildchimps.org/wcf/images/chimp_tools.jpg

"Now, if I put the input jack into the computer this way, let's see what happens..."