PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cross Announces Recruiting Class of 2011

breezy
March 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Holy Cross has announced its 2011 recruiting class.

http://goholycross.com/sports/m-footbl/2010-11/releases/20110309qi45fc

I tried to apply the Patsy ratings to the class, and I'm anxious to see how close I have come to Carney's official calculation.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 9th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I tried to apply the Patsy ratings to the class, and I'm anxious to see how close I have come to Carney's official calculation.

PATSY RATING: -3

xlolx

Unclear as to whether Patsy Ratings calculations subtract 20 points simply because their jerseys are purple. But it's a compelling theory. xlolx

carney2
March 9th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I don't expect this to be done in a hurry so, Breezy, if you want to carry this ball, it's all yours.

breezy
March 9th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I'm not sure I can match your objectivity, so I will be patient and wait.

I can tell you, though, that my score for HC is higher than the previously posted scores for the two schools previously posted.

I gather that LFN doesn't like purple. But then, no one is perfect. :)

Lehigh Football Nation
March 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I gather that LFN doesn't like purple. But then, no one is perfect. :)

Mostly, I didn't like purple when Dominic Randolph was your QB. :)

breezy
March 9th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Now that, I can understand. xnodx

carney2
March 12th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I can tell you, though, that my score for HC is higher than the previously posted scores for the two schools previously posted.

Agreed, although this morning's Committee meeting almost came to fisticuffs over what the total should be. Write-up still to go, so I wouldn't hold my breath. The Committee has granted itself a cooling off period after the heated session.

DFW HOYA
March 13th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Four of seven PL schools have announced classes, which means Colgate and Bucknell will be in by month's end, and Georgetown before June.

ngineer
March 13th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Four of seven PL schools have announced classes, which means Colgate and Bucknell will be in by month's end, and Georgetown before June.

Sort of like herding cats...smh

TheValleyRaider
March 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM

Usually we announce in early March, though last year it wasn't until the end of April, so go figure. It's like the NSA up there... xchinscratchx