PDA

View Full Version : UNH Fans.. Chad Kackert

UNHFan
March 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Just got a message from Chad..... he has signed with Toronto of the CFL.

R3TRO
March 2nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Here's an article about it..

http://www.oyetimes.com/sports/football/9526-toronto-argos-sign-michael-hancock-chad-kackert-and-dee-webb

I thought I had posted it on our proboards.. but I guess I didn't.

Houndawg
March 3rd, 2011, 07:19 AM
Didn't know he'd signed with the Jags, he must have been in camp with Deji Karim. That would be a nice backfield.

UNHFan
June 27th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Looks like Chad is going to make the Argo's roster.... What a pre-season he had! That game winning 70 yard TD last week was sick! Is there a way to post a video on the site? I have a clip of it

Wildcat80
June 27th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Good luck.....Santos still with Montreal?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
June 27th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Good luck.....Santos still with Montreal?

Yes, it looks like he's made the roster for their season opener Thursday night. At least their web site said it is the regular season roster.

He passed for 207 yards in their first exhibition game while playing two quarters. Included in that performance was a 41 yard pass to Brandon London from UMass.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/have+many+receivers/4960900/story.html

UNHFan
June 28th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Yeah but he went 11 attempts 3 Completions and 2 int's the next game so I am pretty bummed! Doubt he is on a cut line..... but he needs to really step it up the next shot he gets at a snap. CFL is whole different world! No huge contracts and week to week checks. It cost the team nothing to cut 75 percents of the players on there rosters.

And I hope the Jacksonville Jags are watching Chad.. Wouldn't be shocked if he isnt back there soon. Chad added the extra weight they asked for and man that run last week was amazing and to see how he out runs secondaries with such ease!

UNH72Plus
June 28th, 2011, 09:17 AM
According to the Montreal website the two interceptions came in the first game.

Other UNH alums playing up north include: Kamau Peterson - BC Lions (2 catchesfor 26 yards and a TD in first two pre-season games), Etienne Boulay -Montreal listed as #1 safety on the depth charts, but no stats in the first two games, and Jon Oosterhuis - Winnepeg.

UNHFan
June 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Correct! My boo boo....

TheBisonator
June 28th, 2011, 12:02 PM
According to the Montreal website the two interceptions came in the first game.

Other UNH alums playing up north include: Kamau Peterson - BC Lions (2 catchesfor 26 yards and a TD in first two pre-season games), Etienne Boulay -Montreal listed as #1 safety on the depth charts, but no stats in the first two games, and Jon Oosterhuis - Winnepeg.

PLEASE spell "Winnipeg" right. Thank you.