PDA

View Full Version : Pokes at Poly 2012?

DG Cowboy
February 16th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Getting the word that McNeese will visit Poly in 2012. Please let that be true. I'm saving my money starting now. Hollywood can make a movie of our alien culture descending on SLO. Move over Beverly Hillbillies. Can any Poly friends verify this matchup in the making? Slostang? Poly's Brutality?

slostang
February 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Getting the word that McNeese will visit Poly in 2012. Please let that be true. I'm saving my money starting now. Hollywood can make a movie of our alien culture descending on SLO. Move over Beverly Hillbillies. Can any Poly friends verify this matchup in the making? Slostang? Poly's Brutality?

I have not heard. I am going to a Cal Poly basketball game tonight and I'll see what I can find out. Would be awesome if true.

darell1976
February 16th, 2011, 10:26 AM
That would be a great OOC game. Hope it works out for you Cal Poly!!

Poly's Brutality
February 16th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Man, sure hope so!

Only thing is, I wanna party with YOUSE guys -you know, 'y'all' - when you get here!! or is it avec tois tout les monde? something like that....?

Might have to let you try this stuff called 'white veeno' out here though too (but you can politely refuse if you have to)....

DG Cowboy
February 16th, 2011, 01:25 PM
In SW louisiana we "Laissez les bon temps rouler".

McNeese75
February 16th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Man, sure hope so!

Only thing is, I wanna party with YOUSE guys -you know, 'y'all' - when you get here!! or is it avec tois tout les monde? something like that....?

Might have to let you try this stuff called 'white veeno' out here though too (but you can politely refuse if you have to)....

OH, we can do that, but we don't spit in that cup thingy, we drink it all lol

Poly's Brutality
February 17th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Gentlemen, those good times were a rollin' all right, Lake Charles scene was awesome. (Hey 75 may not be able to find the longneck bottles so maybe we'll see how you do on the magnums, then?)
Guaranteed though, nobody goan be spittin' the good stuff! xcoolx