PDA

View Full Version : "The Most Athletic Quarterback in the World" coming to Jax State

JSU02
January 28th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I know that is a ridiculous headline, but a poster on our board found this article about one of our recent commitments. I figured it would give some of y'all a good laugh to start your weekend with xlolx

http://www.get-2-0.com/the-most-athletic-quarterback-in-the-world/

The 2nd part of this article is about his commitment
http://www.annistonstar.com/view/full_story/11156174/article-Yet-another-local-picks-Gamecocks?instance=home_sports&sms_ss=blogger&at_xt=4d42c1fa14fa6980,0

superman7515
January 28th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Admit it, his family wrote that up for him, haha.

GSU Eagle
January 28th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I get a kick out of all the things being said about prospects as we near signing day. How many times have you heard the following:

1. This kid was a 3 star, 4 star or some kind of star
OR
2. He turned down gazillion FBS offers to come here
OR
3. I saw this kid play in high school and he was the best . . . . . I have ever seen.
OR
4. We are set now because this kid will make us a title contender

Yada, yada, yada.

Honestly some of the best players I have ever seen here at Georgia Southern have not been the "Damn how did we get that guy" type players. I have always a soft spot in me for the kid who was not blessed with great ability but worked his butt off and became a very good college player.

JSU02
January 28th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I get a kick out of all the things being said about prospects as we near signing day. How many times have you heard the following:

OR
OR
3. I saw this kid play in high school and he was the best . . . . . I have ever seen.
OR

Yada, yada, yada.

Honestly some of the best players I have ever seen here at Georgia Southern have not been the "Damn how did we get that guy" type players. I have always a soft spot in me for the kid who was not blessed with great ability but worked his butt off and became a very good college player.

totally agree

JSU02
February 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
its official now, "The most athletic QB in the WORLD" is now a Gamecock ;)

HailSzczur
February 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
i was hoping those articles would be writen like "The most interesting man in the world" commercials

blueballs
February 2nd, 2011, 04:10 PM

OR
OR
OR

Yada, yada, yada.

I wish somebody who is smarter than me would sit down and make a list of all the all americans from GSU who started as walk ons, particularly during Erk Russell's tenure.