PDA

View Full Version : Idea for this years 2006 Fall Preview Mag

saint0917
February 22nd, 2006, 04:51 PM
Ralph, I had a thought (I know, there few and far between, but it does happen) for this years 2006 Preview Mag. I know it's early, but I thought you would need time to add it, if you do add it. Maybe you could add 3-4 pages and call it "Tailgating and Cooking with I-AA fans". And fans from Montana to Maine could email you pics of there tailgating parties. And AGS fans could email you their Tailgating recipes, like the one you started in the Lounge.Tailgating Cookbook (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1238) You could have 2 pages of tailgating pics, and 2 pages of recipes. Just a thought.

blukeys
February 22nd, 2006, 04:53 PM
Good Idea. I assume you are including the Southern Crowd as well. McNeese and GSU don't fall between Montana and Maine.

saint0917
February 22nd, 2006, 04:57 PM
Good Idea. I assume you are including the Southern Crowd as well. McNeese and GSU don't fall between Montana and Maine.

Yes it would include EVERYONE in I-AA North, South,East and West.

GrizFamily
February 22nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
I like the idea. Come one come all. For my southern bretheren that means, "giterdun".

Tod
February 22nd, 2006, 08:27 PM

How about from "Portland State to FAMU, from San Diego to Maine"?

:nod: :D

blackfordpu
February 22nd, 2006, 08:33 PM
How about we start an actual cookbook and sell it on AGS. All profits benefitting AGS of course. :)

ngineer
February 22nd, 2006, 10:45 PM
How about from "Portland State to FAMU, from San Diego to Maine"?

:nod: :D

Watch it Tod, you just 'excluded' EWU!:D

saint0917
February 23rd, 2006, 08:24 AM
How about we start an actual cookbook and sell it on AGS. All profits benefitting AGS of course. :)

Do both. :nod:

OL FU
February 23rd, 2006, 08:26 AM
I like the idea. Come one come all. For my southern bretheren that means, "giterdun".

I can't. I'm at work and "er" ain't here. :cool:

JMU2K_DukeDawg
February 23rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Saint - you're a real Martha Stewart! :smiley_wi

nmatsen
February 23rd, 2006, 11:14 AM
Maybe you can predict which qb's UNI will have to beat to win the N.C. and you can put them all on the cover again at the same time like you did last year.

(i hope everyone realizes that i am being sarcastic.)

saint0917
February 23rd, 2006, 11:20 AM
Saint - you're a real Martha Stewart! :smiley_wi

I'm more of a Betty Crocker. ;)

GannonFan
February 23rd, 2006, 11:38 AM
Maybe you can predict which qb's UNI will have to beat to win the N.C. and you can put them all on the cover again at the same time like you did last year.

(i hope everyone realizes that i am being sarcastic.)

Yeah, they should've put Richie Williams on the cover last you and you guys would've been set! ;)

bluehenbillk
February 23rd, 2006, 11:48 AM
How's this for an idea, since it's a "Pre-Season" Magazine, maybe people could receive it before September 1.

colgate13
February 23rd, 2006, 12:04 PM
How's this for an idea, since it's a "Pre-Season" Magazine, maybe people could receive it before September 1.

There's always a critic... :nonono2:

No need to bring up old ill will. The printed mag is still in its infancy. Considering the alternative options, I'm glad there exists a I-AA mag at all!

nmatsen
February 23rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
Yeah, they should've put Richie Williams on the cover last you and you guys would've been set! ;)

Thats no crap!

February 23rd, 2006, 02:28 PM
How's this for an idea, since it's a "Pre-Season" Magazine, maybe people could receive it before September 1.It was a "preview" magazine.

Retro
February 23rd, 2006, 04:17 PM
It was the 2005 Fall Preview Magazine and it arrived before FALL for everyone who pre-ordered it!

saint0917
February 23rd, 2006, 04:32 PM
It was the 2005 Fall Preview Magazine and it arrived before FALL for everyone who pre-ordered it!

Retro, you did a great job getting the Magazine out to use as fast as you could.:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

blackfordpu
February 23rd, 2006, 08:49 PM
Retro, you did a great job getting the Magazine out to use as fast as you could.:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes, looking forward to this years edition. :nod:

MR. CHICKEN
February 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM
HOW 'BOUT UH SPREAD...ON DUH.....GIRLS....O' DUH A-10?........BRAWK!

OR

ALL 12 HELMETS O' DUH A-10......COVERAH SHOOT?.........BAWK!

OR

GREAT MASCOTS O' I-AA......MONTE...YOU-DEE....D. DAWG...ETC....AWK!

:nod: :nod: :rotateh: :nod: :nod:

February 23rd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yes, looking forward to this years edition. :nod:if... :bang: