PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky beats CAA

number1debater
January 8th, 2011, 03:13 AM
My how the tables have turned. Bet nobody thought the NC game would feature this Bigsky Caa finale. So, here is the question I'm proposing--Does battle tested really mean that much? If you say yes, then would you say eastern was battle tested? If yes then can you caa fans finally admit the Big Sky competitiveness?

Better luck next year!

Tod
January 8th, 2011, 03:29 AM
My how the tables have turned. Bet nobody thought the NC game would feature this Bigsky Caa finale. So, here is the question I'm proposing--Does battle tested really mean that much? If you say yes, then would you say eastern was battle tested? If yes then can you caa fans finally admit the Big Sky competitiveness?

Better luck next year!

Sober up and repost in the morning. That's my advise.

Way to go EWU!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

number1debater
January 8th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Sober up and repost in the morning. That's my advise.

Way to go EWU!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Nah, having way to much fun

Wildcat80
January 8th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Gotta show up & play in BOTH halves to a football game. UDel thought they won it at the half. Maybe KC was thinking too much about his UConn contract.

NHwildEcat
January 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM
You should have titled the thread...Big Sky Finally beats CAA :)

Proud Griz Man
January 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM

Thank you for the help wildE.

Nebuta
January 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM
lol really. Or Big Sky finally has its day.

jmufan999
January 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
lol really. Or Big Sky finally has its day.

or: "maybe it's just montana that chokes in title games against the CAA and not the big sky"

regardless, still very happy for EWU.

bulldog
January 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Better luck next year!

What is that smell? Jealousy?xnodx

fball27
January 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM
What is that smell? Jealousy?xnodx

Nobody is jealous of the CAA today. Delaware choked. I, for one, was glad to see EWU come back. You have to give props to a team that didn't flinch under the pressure. The better team won, the one holding the trophy.

dudeitsaid
January 8th, 2011, 03:44 PM

Big Sky beat CAA before this game. Regardless, I personally thought the CAA teams I saw play this year were outstanding. So was EWU. Congrats EWU!