PDA

View Full Version : The Heartland of FCS....... Championship Football

Kabooom
January 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Not so long ago, I thought it was unfair for Montana to always have to travel all the way to Chattanooga.........That it would be more fair to all institutions to have the Championship game in a city where travel and accommodations were relatively inexpensive, and easy for a fan base to get to...

After attending two Championship games in Chattanooga (wasn't the easiest place to get to).....I've come to the conclusion that it's about as near perfect of a place to host the game every year. The city embraces it. It is thee activity for Chattanooga for that weekend...Frisco???...don't know about that....
Most importantly, it is very near center of the FCS Heartland, where most FCS Schools reside.

Face it FCS western teams....We all still live too close to Fort Apache xrotatehx and too far away from the the FCS Home Office (Based some where east of the Mississippi) for a western venue to be a reasonable option For most of the FCS Fan Base.

Frisco???...I wish you luck...

Fight on Chattanooga!
Go Mocs!
Go Griz!

henfan
January 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
We'll wait and see what happens on Saturday and for the next two years. It took Chattanooga some time to get it right and that may be the case for Frisco as well.

In any case, EWU and UD fans will have a better idea after Friday. Hopefully, you'll get to experience Frisco for yourself someday so that you can form your own opinion.