PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Villanova

Black and Gold Express
December 13th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I preface this by stating that I was unable to see the game due to a family medical emergency on Saturday (everything is okay now). I still have not watched the game and it's 50/50 if I ever will. What others told me though is that VU won the game moreso than we lost it. So congratulations to Villanova, it's very rare that another team gets out of Boone with a win, even less so a dominating one like it sounds like you did.

I will be pulling for my SoCon bretheren GSU from here on out, with VU second on that list.

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I preface this by stating that I was unable to see the game due to a family medical emergency on Saturday (everything is okay now). I still have not watched the game and it's 50/50 if I ever will. What others told me though is that VU won the game moreso than we lost it. So congratulations to Villanova, it's very rare that another team gets out of Boone with a win, even less so a dominating one like it sounds like you did.

I will be pulling for my SoCon bretheren GSU from here on out, with VU second on that list.

Fans that do this are true fans.

SpeedkingATL
December 13th, 2010, 09:14 AM
The Nova fans and players were a class act at The Rock. Best of luck to them. That said, and this is very, very hard for me to type.....Go GSU!!

Baldy
December 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM
The Nova fans and players were a class act at The Rock. Best of luck to them. That said, and this is very, very hard for me to type.....Go GSU!!
There's hope for you yet. xthumbsupx

xlolx
;)

Ivytalk
December 13th, 2010, 09:37 AM
The Nova fans (both of them) and players were a class act at The Rock. Best of luck to them. That said, and this is very, very hard for me to type.....Go GSU!!

FIFY!!:D;)

Rekdiver
December 13th, 2010, 09:43 AM
We spent some time with a father and young son at our tailgate. They made the drive and saw somthing special...at least for Villanova. We were very welcoming to them and I think they left with a good impression of true footbnall fans. Clear and sunny weather and attendance was killed by ESPN. Half of a regular season crowd with the most important game of the season on the line. We got whipped and it shows we have some work to do.

Again I believe based soley on what I saw, GSU has a great chance to whip Delaware. Good luck Stink!

appst97
December 13th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Congratulations To Nova! I NEVER thought that I was going to witness them dominate App like that. Up to, and shortly after, the opening kickoff I truly believed we would win by double digits. Boy was I wrong! GO (Georgia Southern) EAGLES!! D@mn that hurt

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Congratulations To Nova! I NEVER thought that I was going to witness them dominate App like that. Up to, and shortly after, the opening kickoff I truly believed we would win by double digits. Boy was I wrong! GO (Georgia Southern) EAGLES!! D@mn that hurt

Agreed. Gotta root for an all CAA finals, though. Go Delaware and Villanova!

appsfan
December 13th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Kudos to Villanova. I was very impressed with the game plan you guys had, the execution of the plan, and the way you made the plays needed to shut us down when we had a couple chances to get back into the game. If you continue to play at that level, you should be able to add another trophy to your case.