TexasTerror
December 11th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Not bad at all...

SAM HOUSTON STATE
9-1... WESTERN ILLINOIS
9-17... CENTRAL ARKANSAS
9-24... at New Mexico
10-1 ... UTSA
10-8... vs Stephen F. Austin (Reliant Stadium)
10-15... NICHOLLS
10-22... at McNeese State
10-29... LAMAR
11-5... at Southeastern Louisiana
11-12.. NORTHWESTERN STATE
11-19... at Texas State-San Marcos

For the remainder of the SLC schedules that I know, visit...

http://katfans.com/newforum/index.php?topic=22.0

nwFL Griz
December 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Not bad at all...

SAM HOUSTON STATE
9-1... WESTERN ILLINOIS
9-17... CENTRAL ARKANSAS
9-24... at New Mexico
10-1 ... UTSA
10-8... vs Stephen F. Austin (Reliant Stadium)
10-15... NICHOLLS
10-22... at McNeese State
10-29... LAMAR
11-5... at Southeastern Louisiana
11-12.. NORTHWESTERN STATE
11-19... at Texas State-San Marcos

For the remainder of the SLC schedules that I know, visit...

http://katfans.com/newforum/index.php?topic=22.0

TT, where did you get this? I ask because New Mexico is scheduled to play NM St on the 24th, so if it's been changed, I need to hunt down that deal.

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2010, 07:45 AM
TT, where did you get this? I ask because New Mexico is scheduled to play NM St on the 24th, so if it's been changed, I need to hunt down that deal.

This was in the SHSU alumni calendar shared on KatFans by one of our fans... it may be a mistake though, because I thought SHSU would play New Mexico on Sept. 10. SHSU has a bye on Sept. 10.

I have not rec'd this mailout - so couldn't tell you. I get all the alum e-mails and tend to be a day or two behind on the mailouts here in NOLA. Of course, just changed addresses - so may be delayed some.

nwFL Griz
December 12th, 2010, 11:40 AM
This was in the SHSU alumni calendar shared on KatFans by one of our fans... it may be a mistake though, because I thought SHSU would play New Mexico on Sept. 10. SHSU has a bye on Sept. 10.

I have not rec'd this mailout - so couldn't tell you. I get all the alum e-mails and tend to be a day or two behind on the mailouts here in NOLA. Of course, just changed addresses - so may be delayed some.

That's what I was thinking...UNM is also open on Sep 10, so it would make sense that would be the date.

One other thing, in your link to katfans, you have Tex St playing Tech on Sep 3. Can I ask where that comes from? Because from what I have, Tech has a full schedule, so unless they drop TCU, New Mexico or Nevada...there's no room for Tex St.

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2010, 11:53 AM
That's what I was thinking...UNM is also open on Sep 10, so it would make sense that would be the date.

One other thing, in your link to katfans, you have Tex St playing Tech on Sep 3. Can I ask where that comes from? Because from what I have, Tech has a full schedule, so unless they drop TCU, New Mexico or Nevada...there's no room for Tex St.

UNM-SHSU could still be Sept. 10 - going to keep checking into it...

Texas Tech vs TXST was reported before the last round of realignment. As recently as a few weeks ago, TXST fans were reporting that AD officials said the TTU-TXST game is still on... until I hear otherwise, I'm going with it.

nwFL Griz
December 12th, 2010, 05:23 PM
UNM-SHSU could still be Sept. 10 - going to keep checking into it...

Texas Tech vs TXST was reported before the last round of realignment. As recently as a few weeks ago, TXST fans were reporting that AD officials said the TTU-TXST game is still on... until I hear otherwise, I'm going with it.

I don't suppose you have a link to the report (before the realignment)? I've had TTU full since the realignment, with them playing UNM, TCU and Nevada. I've also seen all the TXST fans reporting it, but not one can provide a link to a news source that has reported it.

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2010, 05:24 PM
I don't suppose you have a link to the report (before the realignment)? I've had TTU full since the realignment, with them playing UNM, TCU and Nevada. I've also seen all the TXST fans reporting it, but not one can provide a link to a news source that has reported it.

FYI - San Marcos Daily Record is now reporting (http://smdrcatscradle.blogspot.com/2010/12/college-football-2011-schedule.html) that Texas Tech and Wyoming are the opening two games...

Of course, they could be reporting based on me! ;)

nwFL Griz
December 12th, 2010, 05:29 PM
FYI - San Marcos Daily Record is now reporting (http://smdrcatscradle.blogspot.com/2010/12/college-football-2011-schedule.html) that Texas Tech and Wyoming are the opening two games...

Of course, they could be reporting based on me! ;)

Stop influencing the media!

Seriously though, I have the Wyo game, but I still don't trust that TTU game. Oh well, I guess we'll find out when Tech releases their schedule.

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Stop influencing the media!

It's not the first time the SLC media has jumped on information that I've put out!

Seriously though, I have the Wyo game, but I still don't trust that TTU game. Oh well, I guess we'll find out when Tech releases their schedule.

Will see what I can come up with, but pretty sure that the TXST athletic department put out information to their boosters re: the Texas Tech game. That was pre-realignment as we've discussed, so no telling...

TexasTerror
December 12th, 2010, 07:59 PM
My contact at UNM... UNM has not officially announced their schedule as they have had to move several games around.

Did not specify more than that, so assume if SHSU announced it via the alumni calendar, we're good for that date. UNM and NMSU were both likely impacted by the additions and defections in their leagues, so wouldn't surprise me...

nwFL Griz
December 12th, 2010, 10:31 PM
My contact at UNM... UNM has not officially announced their schedule as they have had to move several games around.

Did not specify more than that, so assume if SHSU announced it via the alumni calendar, we're good for that date. UNM and NMSU were both likely impacted by the additions and defections in their leagues, so wouldn't surprise me...

Makes sense. I'll keep my eyes open for any further info.