PDA

View Full Version : Audio for UD / UNH

blukeys
December 10th, 2010, 11:13 AM
For those who will be at the Tub and dealing with the elements, we will be the lucky ones as we will not have to listen to the commentary of the ESPN crew. For the rest of you, you can turn down the audio as I will provide beforehand what will be said. For the sake of argument, I am assuming our ESPN announcers are Pam and Rod.

Pam: Welcome to Newirk Delaware for tonight's football game between Delaware and New Hampshire. This is a playoff game for the National Championship between 2ACC in the same conference. These teams that have already won first round games. Rod What can you tell us about these 2 teams.

Rod: Well Pam Delaware of course was where Joe Flacco of the Baltimore Ravens played his college ball. New Hampshire is where Chip Kelly, the head coach of Oregon used to coach. Oregon of course is undefeated and slated to meet Auburn in the FBS championship, so these are 2 really good teams.

Pam: Speaking of Joe Flacco, doesn't Delaware have another transfer quarterback playing who is getting looks from the Pros.

Rod: Yes Pam, Delaware has Penn State transfer Pat Devlin at the reigns. For those who might not know it, Joe Paterno is the coach at Penn State and Pat left his program but there were no hard feelings.

Pam: Well thanks for getting us up to speed on these 2 programs.

Pam: Well Here is the kickoff and a reminder that on December 17th We begin our Capital One Bowl Week games with the Kohler real Toilet bowl featuring the champs of the Conference USA and Sunbelt conferences. These two teams both with a 6-6 records will battle it out to show which is the better conference.

Rod: Yes and that kickoff was good with New Hamphire in the Blue and Gold is starting on the 20.

Pam: We have three games tomorrow. Villanova and Wofford, North Dakota and Washington, and Georgia Southern and Appalachian State. Appalachian State of course is the team that beat Michigan a few years back.

Rod: Yes and Appalachian State had a very good wide receiver, Edward Armanti, who is now with the Carolina Panthers so you know they are a good team.

Pam: Yes and those Villanova Wildcats are looking really good in basketball in the Big East.

Pam: Well Delaware is now driving and Devlin does look like a pro prospect. Rod Where do you think he will go in the draft?

Rod: I have heard he will not go as high as Flacco but that he will be drafted in the first 3 rounds. Delaware has to be proud if they could wind up with 2 alums playing quarterback in the pros.

Pam: And don't forget that next week begins the ESPN Bowl week with the always exciting matchups of the runner up in the Big East against one of the service academies.

Rod: I think it is great the way those young soldiers can march into the stands.

Pam: Well New Hampshire now has the ball. The way they are moving it you can tell that Chip Kelly of Oregon once coached here. Chip Kelly's Oregon Beavers are in the BCS Championship game against Auburn and these New Hampshire kids are running that offense just like the big boys.

Rod: Yes and Kelly gives tons of respect to New Hampshire for giving him a shot so he could make it as a real college coach.

Pam: End of 1st half with the score tied. What else is going on here Sideline Reporter.

Sideline Reporter: Well we have the Vice President of the United States Joe Biden and he is supporting his hometown guys. Mr Vice President what do you say?

Biden: Well these guys from Vermont have always given us problems but I think our guys look good and we will pull it out.

Sidline Reporter: We also have another Delaware Grad at this game. The governor of Pennsylvania, Chris Christie.

Christie: It's New Jersey, I know you guys in the media sometimes mess up the facts but I'm from Jersey.

Sideline reporter: So why do you support Delaware who is only in the FCS when Penn State is in the FBS?

Christie: Well I graduated from Delaware and if I was going to support an FBS team it would be Rutgers.

Sideline reporter: Well there you have it Governor Chris Christie prefers Rutgers in the Big East and FBS.

2nd Half:

Folks I won't bore you with the second half because the audio will go downhill from there.

I am sure many of you will have your own insights.

All FCS fans should be watching tonight. If the audio drives you crazy pick one of the team's broadcasts. This is not an endorsement of the UD's broadcast team. But I will say they will be talking about the game. xthumbsupx

Fear the Bird
December 10th, 2010, 11:37 AM
xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxrotatehx

R3TRO
December 10th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Priceless.

cowboy91
December 10th, 2010, 12:52 PM
It will actually be Danny Kannell doing color. He's about as relevant as Crystal Pepsi though.

cowboy91
December 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I don't think you mentioned 1) Cam Newton and how he's going to win the Heisman and 2) Rod Gilmore (though as I just mentioned, he's not calling the game) and how playoffs don't work.

WrenFGun
December 10th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Fantastic Work!

Old Cat Fan
December 10th, 2010, 01:02 PM
I don't think you mentioned 1) Cam Newton and how he's going to win the Heisman and 2) Rod Gilmore (though as I just mentioned, he's not calling the game) and how playoffs don't work.

"This game is heading into overtime, but just want to ask you Danny who do you think will win the
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/OLDCATFAN/heisman-trophy.jpg
xbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxbangxxb angxxbangxxbangx

charliej
December 10th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Good stuff bluekeys. :)

henfan
December 10th, 2010, 01:19 PM
The over/under on the utterance of the "Penn State transfer Patt Devlin" phrase is 15.5.

Dblue
December 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I think Bluekeys summed it up pretty good but he did leave out the Audio link to UD's broadcast...http://www.wdsd.com/pages/bhensfootball.html

...or if you like Pam Ward and are not in front of your TV you can catch the game streamed at http://fcsfootball.yolasite.com
Go Hens!

Nebuta
December 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Thats classic. hehe.

I can see it now.

They may do some extra research and name drop Rich Gannon as well. Doubt it though, tooo many other things to talk about. UNH has really show up to play. Speaking of which, Cam Newton's dad decision to show up for the heisman trophy ceremony. Voters looking pass his troubled past. Speaking of troubled past, Vick looks like an MVP. Now that you mention MVP, former MVP Favre is expected to be a game time decision to continue the streak. Streak, the lady Huskies have a great streak going to UCLA's long standing record...

OxSoxUNH05
December 10th, 2010, 05:57 PM
xlolx Spot On! xthumbsupx

charliej
December 10th, 2010, 06:59 PM
LOL...started already.

Watching College Football Live tonight waiting for the game to start. Their ESPN Tweet for the day went something like this....Chip Kelly is at the game tonight supporting his old team UNH. The UNH offense looks very much like the Ducks. xlolx xlolx

JSUBison
December 10th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Christ, I can't stand females in the booth. Go call a volleyball match Pam.

heath
December 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Pam is using her degree and education as Panther88 would like.She is NOT in the booth for any other reasonxlolxxlolxxnodxxnodx

blukeys
December 10th, 2010, 10:25 PM
LOL...started already.

Watching College Football Live tonight waiting for the game to start. Their ESPN Tweet for the day went something like this....Chip Kelly is at the game tonight supporting his old team UNH. The UNH offense looks very much like the Ducks. xlolx xlolx

You mean Oregon are not the Beavers???...

I happen to love Beavers!!!!

Mattymc727
December 10th, 2010, 10:45 PM
LOL...started already.

I wish the offense was 1/10 of what Oregon's offense is. We might have won this game

blukeys
December 10th, 2010, 10:49 PM
I wish the offense was 1/10 of what Oregon's offense is. We might have won this game

I watched Chip Kelly on the sidelines since 2000. He is the real deal. Kudos to him.