PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh at Delaware.... in 2011?

Lehigh Football Nation
December 9th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Question for UD fans.

Is your Sept. 10 series vs. West Chester a thing of the past?

West Chester is currently on your 2011 schedule for September 10th. AFAIK Lehigh has an open date right now on their 2011 schedule for September 10th.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? xnodx

bluehenbillk
December 9th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Nope we are playing WCU next year & I think again in 2012, then the series is kaput.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 9th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Nope we are playing WCU next year & I think again in 2012, then the series is kaput.

Crud. Then I think your 2011 schedule is set, I guess? You don't have URI on the schedule, so that doesn't affect you guys. And we can't reschedule the 17th (Delaware State) since we already are committed to Princeton.

bluehenbillk
December 9th, 2010, 09:56 AM
UD 2011:

9/3 @ Navy
9/10 West Chester
9/17 Del State
9/24 Old Dominion
10/1 @ Maine
10/8 W&M
10/15 UMass
10/22 @ URI
10/29 @Towson
11/12 Richmond
11/19 @ Nova

GannonFan
December 9th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Crud. Then I think your 2011 schedule is set, I guess? You don't have URI on the schedule, so that doesn't affect you guys. And we can't reschedule the 17th (Delaware State) since we already are committed to Princeton.

URI's still in the CAA for next year so even though they are on UD's schedule, it shouldn't change. BHBK has the most up to date tentative '11 schedule for UD.

ngineer
December 9th, 2010, 01:12 PM
To my knowledge, Lehigh is set for next year with the opener on the road with Monmouth and then returning for the home opener with UNH on September 10. Then, it's up to CCSU followed by Princeton (I think way). Not sure where our open date is set, but it is usually early October. 6 home games, so the early part of the schedule will be road oriented, but 5 home games in the last two months.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 9th, 2010, 01:30 PM
To my knowledge, Lehigh is set for next year with the opener on the road with Monmouth and then returning for the home opener with UNH on September 10. Then, it's up to CCSU followed by Princeton (I think way). Not sure where our open date is set, but it is usually early October. 6 home games, so the early part of the schedule will be road oriented, but 5 home games in the last two months.

Here's what I have for Lehigh's OOC schedule:

Sep 3 at Monmouth
Sep 10 New Hampshire
Sep 17 at Princeton
Sep 24 Liberty
Oct 1 Yale

Don't think CCSU will be playing us this year.

Bogus Megapardus
December 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Lehigh is set for next year with the opener on the road with Monmouth . . . . Then, it's up to CCSU . . . .

xlolxxlolxxlolx

BlueHenSinfonian
December 9th, 2010, 03:00 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolx

There are two CCSUs, Central Connecticut and Coastal Carolina, I get them mixed up all the time.

Bogus Megapardus
December 9th, 2010, 04:36 PM
There are two CCSUs, Central Connecticut and Coastal Carolina, I get them mixed up all the time.

I'm sure it's Central Connecticut. I'm just getting a dig in at Lehigh for playing two NEC teams on the road.

BlueHenSinfonian
December 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sure it's Central Connecticut. I'm just getting a dig in at Lehigh for playing two NEC teams on the road.

Ah, I thought you were going for a dig for going 'up' to Coasta Carolina, I get it now.

Mr. C
December 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Coastal Carolina is just CCU.

danefan
December 9th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Yeah seriously - what a waste of road trips - not only are you going to completely inferior academic and athletic institutions.....but you'll also probably lose both games. xeyebrowx

Bogus Megapardus
December 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah seriously - what a waste of road trips - not only are you going to completely inferior academic and athletic institutions.....but you'll also probably lose both games. xeyebrowx

For whatever reason, I imagine those propellerheaded brownshorts are likely to hold their own, but we'll see. At least they're not thumbing their noses at everyone else's OOC slates.

LURules
December 9th, 2010, 06:00 PM

Really? Remember you are Albany and the NEC, not Delaware and the CAA, and those two teams are far from big threats.

xlolx xrotatehx xlolx

ngineer
December 9th, 2010, 09:51 PM

We already have 6 home games in 2011 with the CCSU game being the return engagement from 2009. I suspect Monmouth makes a return visit to Goodman in 2012.

ngineer
December 9th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I think the previous comment by danefan was meant sarcastically. Monmouth came within a hair of beating Colgate at Hamilton this year, and CCSU trimmed our sails two years ago.

danefan
December 10th, 2010, 07:06 AM
I think the previous comment by danefan was meant sarcastically. Monmouth came within a hair of beating Colgate at Hamilton this year, and CCSU trimmed our sails two years ago.

Yes, sorry apparently I need to push the [sarcasm] [/sarmcasm] button.......but please LU fans, lets not get too far ahead of yourselves after the UNI win. Reviewing your recent history against the NEC (like ngineer said) should bring you back down to earth.

van
December 10th, 2010, 07:08 AM

Got ur dig in prematurely, our second game is at home with UNH, still from new england, but not quite the same as CCSU.

Bogus Megapardus
December 10th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Got ur dig in prematurely, our second game is at home with UNH, still from new england, but not quite the same as CCSU.

True, I overlooked the UNH game. Again, try not to muck that one up if possible.

As for Monmouth - they'll be out to get you at home, for sure. I imagine this game will be a big one down the shore.