PDA

View Full Version : Pick your final Four

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 4th, 2010, 07:21 PM
The matches are set for the quarter final. Pick the winners.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I am going to take crap but just have to step away from my UNH loyalty App North Dak & Delaware Ga Sothern

Nor Eastern
December 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM
App St.
NDSU
UNH
GaSo.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 07:26 PM
But!!!!! My true coin toss??? Is App Vill!! Yup!!! Those Boone Citizens are gonna stay home and not give them any support just like today!!!!

MountaineerMania54
December 4th, 2010, 07:41 PM
What's your problem man, this is the 2nd post I've seen from bashing the "citizens" of Boone. You do realize Boone only has a population of 14k. That is less than the student population at ASU. Worry about your own program, and until you have a scintilla of the success that ASU has, I would not be talking any shi*.

Nebuta
December 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM
CAA redemption week

Nova
NDSU
UNH
GSU

No teams hotter then those 4.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
What's your problem man, this is the 2nd post I've seen from bashing the "citizens" of Boone. You do realize Boone only has a population of 14k. That is less than the student population at ASU. Worry about your own program, and until you have a scintilla of the success that ASU has, I would not be talking any shi*.

hey point taken, that I didn't know :( so you know... I may have made a few more posts on this subject. So I shall take what you say to heart really thought the area was larger. Like I said I watch those Michigan youtubes... my favs are the goal post... and all the Big Ten teams when it went down.

eagle07
December 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM
my picks....

App St - by around 14
NDSU - in a close game
Del - by 10
GSU - defense continues to dominate

Skjellyfetti
December 4th, 2010, 08:20 PM
CAA redemption week

Nova
NDSU
UNH
GSU

No teams hotter then those 4.

You could certainly argue App is hotter.

DeAndre Presley (QB) ran for 267 yards today.

Held the #8 passing offense to 98 yards. Held the #2 offense to 231 yards. Held #9 scoring offense to 14 points.

Offense and defense can't play much better. xnodx

Appguy
December 4th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Held the #8 passing offense to 98 yards. Held the #2 offense to 231 yards.
To be fair. This wasn't so much App, as much as the snow holding them to this.

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Lighten up, Francis.

No_Skill
December 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM
You could certainly argue App is hotter.

DeAndre Presley (QB) ran for 267 yards today.

Held the #8 passing offense to 98 yards. Held the #2 offense to 231 yards. Held #9 scoring offense to 14 points.

Offense and defense can't play much better. xnodx

Could you say they are "Hot! Hot! Hot!"?

Reign of Terrier
December 4th, 2010, 08:36 PM
no one thinks we can win....excellent

ST_Lawson
December 4th, 2010, 08:41 PM

You guys got the same issue we do.

If everyone who lives in the town of Macomb shows up for a home game (~10K in town), as well as half of all of the students on campus (~12K on campus), we'd have about 16K fans at Hanson Field. We usually pull around 10K-12K for home games (when the team is doing well), and have been known to get 15K-16K for big games like homecoming. I'd say that's not too bad considering how remote we are from any large metro area (3 hours from St. Louis, 4 hours from Chicago), and how small our population is.

I'd say that for a town like Boone (about the same size as Macomb), with a university like ASU (slightly larger than WIU), being able to get anything more than 15K is pretty darn good. The fact that in the last few years, they've regularly had over 25K and occasionally pushed up around 30K is pretty darn impressive to me (although 3 national championships helps, I'm sure).

My picks for final 4:
Appalachian State - if DP is playing like he did today, ASU should roll over Villanova (especially if the weather is anything like today).
North Dakota State - can't root against a conference-mate. Slow to start, but the last two games they've exploded in the 4th quarter. I think they'll do the same next weekend, even on the red turf.
Delaware - I don't know much about either team, but I've heard people say that Devlin might just be better than Flacco was, so I'm leaning towards Delaware over New Hampshire.
Georgia Southern - lost a close one to Wofford in conference play and GSU has gotten hot when it counts. I think they'll get their revenge in the playoffs.

drpnut
December 4th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Typical... like all year... Woffy not getting much love... that is okay... I agree that GaSouth is hot and playing well... but for some reason we match up better with them than most anyone else...

Saint3333
December 4th, 2010, 09:01 PM
To be fair. This wasn't so much App, as much as the snow holding them to this.

I disagree. I think the credit goes to the front four and McCray (filling in very nicely for Gainey). Barr was pressured all day and our secondary played better than they have all year, knocking down balls and hitting WRs as the ball arrived.

soccerguy315
December 4th, 2010, 09:06 PM
ASU
NDSU
Delaware
GSU

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 09:13 PM
OK!!!! Done taking crap!!! OK!!! Boone area!!! Can you non student people maybe fill 5K seats??? I took crap from a post and wiki the area!! You have a great school population. With zero to root for!!! We here at UNH Have Hockey that on a Monday can draw 10K at the Verizon Arena!! We have Pats Bruins Redsox BC you name it I know we are a larger area!!! How can you all explain students gone!! Boone area should hands down!! cover 10K seat alone!!! What do you people do??? other then APP STATE!!!! Please tell me???

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 09:13 PM
PS!!! I only dream to have your program!

biggie
December 4th, 2010, 09:21 PM
OK!!!! Done taking crap!!! OK!!! Boone area!!! Can you non student people maybe fill 5K seats??? I took crap from a post and wiki the area!! You have a great school population. With zero to root for!!! We here at UNH Have Hockey that on a Monday can draw 10K at the Verizon Arena!! We have Pats Bruins Redsox BC you name it I know we are a larger area!!! How can you all explain students gone!! Boone area should hands down!! cover 10K seat alone!!! What do you people do??? other then APP STATE!!!! Please tell me???
You are a jackass this evening.

When students have to pay they don't come. And when bad weather hits (especially unexpectedly) people stay away. I saw 3-4 wrecks on the way off the mtn, I probably shouldn't have driven my car, and if any of the weather forecasts were correct last night I wouldn't have.

soccerguy315
December 4th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I think UNHFan is drunk posting... nothing good will come of this.

ASU_Fanatic
December 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM
App
NDSU
Delaware
Wofford

biggie
December 4th, 2010, 09:26 PM
App
EWU
Delaware
Wofford

OldSouth
December 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Good Luck in the quarters and good win today. You need more research tools my friend. Won attendance for FCS last 4 of 5 years. Big snow storm in the south, in the mountains, an hour and a half from the closet metro area and we still almost tripled your gate. Actually feel lucky we got that many from off the mountain. I think our luxury boxes hold more than your whole stadium.
Try this:

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2010/Internet/attendance/FCS_AVGATTENDANCE.pdf

clawman
December 4th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Nova
EWU
Del
Woff

rcny46
December 4th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Delaware

Wofford