PDA

View Full Version : New Rule

apaladin
December 4th, 2010, 03:00 PM
The MEAC should never, ever get a second bid or at least until they actually win a game. Just sayin'

UD77
December 4th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Another rule. MEAC officials should not ref another game. They had the UD / Lehigh game. Just bad

superman7515
December 4th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Another rule. MEAC officials should not ref another game. They had the UD / Lehigh game. Just bad

+1

soccerguy315
December 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM
The MEAC should never, ever get a second bid or at least until they actually win a game. Just sayin'

truth

T-Dog
December 4th, 2010, 03:59 PM

"Timeout, Delaware State." xlolx

GSUAlumniEagle
December 4th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Did the crew with the female as the White Hat get the game?

DSUrocks07
December 4th, 2010, 04:20 PM
"Timeout, Delaware State." xlolx

xlolxxlolxxlolx

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Why?? They are ranked 1# in brutally beating the band members! and in the Not graduating the athletes?? National Champs... so please lets go easy on them!

LehighGuy
December 4th, 2010, 05:13 PM

+1 (even though Lehigh reaped most of the benefits)

(And Delaware fans BEG for every call)

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 06:15 PM
The playoffs should just be played between the Southern Conference and CAA.

Twentysix
December 4th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Or the CAA and Socon could just have a "bowl game" cause thats what it sounds like you want.

GannonFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:21 PM

There's really a lot of truth to that.

GannonFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Or the CAA and Socon could just have a "bowl game" cause thats what it sounds like you want.

It is going to be a bowl game - it's going to be called the Frisco Bowl and be played in January - feel free to tune in.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:23 PM

STOP!!! Come on we CAA fans take enough crap dont feed the frenzy! I want all to know this comment was brought to you by a Southern Conference fan!

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 06:24 PM
[guess since the original message has been quoted.]

I should have said Appalachian State and the CAA actually.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Oh thats below the belt!!! You better get your fans in gear for Villanova!! Your gonna need them!! I dont want to hear crap "Oh students away"!! We CAA northern team live with low attendance! Student home or not we draw what ever. App State should arrest the citizens of BOONE!!! Seriously!! If I lived there? I would never miss a game to have what you guys have Boone Citizens should be ashamed!

Dblue
December 4th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Not just bad, it was awful.

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM
UNH: I am a Delaware fan, not an Appalachian State fan.

4th and What?
December 4th, 2010, 06:45 PM
[guess since the original message has been quoted.]

Not GSU though.....they can't compete with the CAA...... xchinscratchx

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:47 PM
UNH: I am a Delaware fan, not an Appalachian State fan.

OK OK Watch me get out of this like a certain X Delaware Senator!!! (Kidding)

1appfan
December 4th, 2010, 06:54 PM
xthumbsupx
Not GSU though.....they can't compete with the CAA...... xchinscratchx

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Yeah...but W&M should be in the Patriot League.

Dblue
December 4th, 2010, 06:59 PM

William & Mary was the best team I saw last year. Best team this year.....not sure yet.

4th and What?
December 4th, 2010, 07:00 PM

You must of hated it when your BlueHen's lost to a PL team this year then.

apaladin
December 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Oh thats below the belt!!! You better get your fans in gear for Villanova!! Your gonna need them!! I dont want to hear crap "Oh students away"!! We CAA northern team live with low attendance! Student home or not we draw what ever. App State should arrest the citizens of BOONE!!! Seriously!! If I lived there? I would never miss a game to have what you guys have Boone Citizens should be ashamed!

They were probably all there. You do realize, not counting ASU there is only like 175 people that actually live in Boone.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM
They were probably all there. You do realize, not counting ASU there is only like 175 people that actually live in Boone.

Hey its all in fun and I am learning it.. so please take it as fun. App is what all us UNH fans dream of ever being! and like I have said on some many posts... I can sit and watch that Mich game over and over again.