PDA

View Full Version : Hey SEMO fans

clawman
November 28th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Got your plane ticket booked yet? I'm looking forward to some football.
(don't forget your long johns)!
What do you feel are keys to the game for the Redhawks?

Redhawk2010
November 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Keys to the game:

-Kickoff coverage. The Redhawks have struggled with this throughout the season giving up 4 TDs I believe.
-Field Goal/PAT Kicking. Our kicker is either on (hit from 49 against Ball State) or he is off
-Play our game. The Redhawks have pretty well controlled the game all year. JSU went back and forth. We controlled Ball State until the middle of the 3rd quarter when their depth was able to take over and we were a different team at that point still.

If the Redhawks play the way they've played all year, it should be a good game and they have a good chance of coming out on top.

It's a great day to be a Redhawk!..

eagle1
November 28th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Hope to see alot of SEMO fans in Cheney! Make sure to hit the tailgate section for some friendly food and drink. Welcome to the Northwest! Go Eagles!!!

clawman
November 28th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Keys to the game:

-Kickoff coverage. The Redhawks have struggled with this throughout the season giving up 4 TDs I believe.
-Field Goal/PAT Kicking. Our kicker is either on (hit from 49 against Ball State) or he is off
-Play our game. The Redhawks have pretty well controlled the game all year. JSU went back and forth. We controlled Ball State until the middle of the 3rd quarter when their depth was able to take over and we were a different team at that point still.

If the Redhawks play the way they've played all year, it should be a good game and they have a good chance of coming out on top.

It's a great day to be a Redhawk!..

Are the Redhawks at full strenght? Any injuries?