PDA

View Full Version : Got to love it!!!!!!!!

Cocky
February 17th, 2006, 03:00 PM
http://www.i-aa.org/stats/site/toppic.jpg

ForShizzleGrizzle
February 17th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Spring ball???? It was between 20 and 50 below today in Montana. Fu** spring ball.

grizband
February 17th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Spring ball???? It was between 20 and 50 below today in Montana. Fu** spring ball.
I just talked to a guy from Texas for my job who said that he thought Montanans could handle the cold. When I explained that it was -25 right now, he basically said I dont care who you are, that's cold.
There is a reason that Montana doesn't start their spring ball in the third week of February.

LBPop
February 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM
As a public service to our Montana brethren, the following is the dictionary definition of a word that may be foreign to you:

Spring:

The season of the year, occurring between winter and summer, during which the weather becomes warmer and plants revive, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice and popularly considered to comprise March, April, and May

Like a devoted AGS member, I am always happy to help those in need ;)

DaGriz
February 18th, 2006, 12:57 PM
"In Missoula, it was the coldest temperature ever recorded for a Feb. 18
- 23 below zero was predicted - and the National Weather Service said it expected another record low for Feb. 19."

"If the wind continues, the wind-chill factor could reach 50 below zero.

As it was, the wind chill was 25 below zero as noon approached Friday, although the wind chill warmed up to minus 8 when the air temperature hit 10 degrees - that's above zero - Friday afternoon."

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2006/02/18/news/top/news01.txt

GOKATS
February 18th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Montana weather:

Nine months of winter and three months of damn poor sledding.

TxSt02
February 18th, 2006, 01:57 PM
im digging being back in town and being able to stop by and catch practice at any point!

blackfordpu
February 18th, 2006, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure if the Kats have started spring ball, have they?

TexasTerror
February 18th, 2006, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure if the Kats have started spring ball, have they?

Nope...we start spring ball later and the spring game is in April...

blackfordpu
February 18th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Nope...we start spring ball later and the spring game is in April...

That is what I thought.

JMU Duke Dog
February 18th, 2006, 06:20 PM
It was 68 degrees on Thursday here in Harrisonburg; however, it is currently 28 degrees. Spring ball starts sometime in March for JMU with the spring game being played on April 22, 2006.