PDA

View Full Version : To the NCCU fans

ODUsmitty
November 21st, 2010, 01:20 PM
Just wanted to say how absolutely classy it was for your staff to provide "take-home" plates for our team following the game yesterday. What a gracious gesture.

You have played us harder and closer than any team in the MEAC has. Your 4th quarter comeback last year showed a resilience and determination that we define as "character", and your team played us to a close finish this year, as well.

Good luck next year. I hope you win the MEAC, and I hope some of the other schools there take the lead from your example.

WileECoyote06
November 21st, 2010, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to say how absolutely classy it was for your staff to provide "take-home" plates for our team following the game yesterday. What a gracious gesture.

You have played us harder and closer than any team in the MEAC has. Your 4th quarter comeback last year showed a resilience and determination that we define as "character", and your team played us to a close finish this year, as well.

Good luck next year. I hope you win the MEAC, and I hope some of the other schools there take the lead from your example.

Sorry I missed this earlier. i think our fans were just beatdown this season and are happy that it's over. The promise of a 6 win or better campaign slipped through our fingers due to bad coaching decisions and a lack of discipine.

We do try to take care of our visitors, though. Your fans were spirited and it was good to see you all have some good numbers down here in Durham. I can't wait for the announcement of our new coach next month.

Good luck to you all next season!