PantherRob82
November 21st, 2010, 09:36 AM
All 3 of them are on their way over. :)

caribbeanhen
November 21st, 2010, 09:37 AM
probably more Delaware fans will come over

VUCats02
November 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM
So funny and creative PantherRob! Haven't heard that one before! What a witty joke. Did you come up with that by yourself?

Why don't we compare basketball attendances???

VUCats02
November 21st, 2010, 09:42 AM
PurpleOut...I believe you meant lumberjackfans.com right? Just checking cause when I went to lumberjacksfans.com, it took me to some kind of grad mail website.

PurpleOut
November 21st, 2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah sorry, doing this on my phone. Link is on my sig.

And yes, we have a Blue Hen over there already. Ha.

NovaHater
November 21st, 2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the invite, if Blue Hens are allowed can we bring Andrew Pierce, he's my new favorite Blue Hen

Interested to see what Lumberjack fans think about this game

Kramden
November 21st, 2010, 10:34 AM
Good Luck to "Nova; make us folks in the Northeast proud.

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2010, 11:28 AM
I'm one of the moderators at lumberjackfans.com....like PurpleOut said..come by and let's discuss this game. Are any of you going to make the trip down to Nac?

cruyf
November 21st, 2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the invite, if Blue Hens are allowed can we bring Andrew Pierce, he's my new favorite Blue Hen

Interested to see what Lumberjack fans think about this game

Was there a point in slamming the UD player, however slight the slam was.

Anovafan
November 21st, 2010, 05:02 PM
There aren't many of us, but I'll be making the trip down. Looking forward to a great game.

Squealofthepig
November 21st, 2010, 05:16 PM
Nova travels better than you might expect - there were bunches more at last year's NC than I would have guessed beforehand, and nearly all that I encountered were gracious and pretty knowledgeable - treat 'em well down in Austin!

GrabbAnAxe
November 21st, 2010, 05:28 PM
HaHa, in Austin? I was wondering if/when that misconception was going to come up. SFA is located in Nacogdoches, Texas, which is about 4.5 hrs due east of Austin.

NovaHater
November 21st, 2010, 07:15 PM

How was that a slam ?

Please identify which word(s) are disrespectful ? xreadx

Somebody must still be in a bad mood xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2010, 07:17 PM
lumberjackfans.com (SFA's fan board) is going to be tailgating at the game. We invite you guys to come by. Also..swing by the site so you can get more info. You'll probably want to fly into Houston...Nac is 2 hours up highway 59 from IAH.

Mr. C
November 21st, 2010, 07:40 PM

Pierce was the guy who fumbled the ball on the final play of overtime at the one-yard line.

wmmii
November 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM
How was that a slam ?

Please identify which word(s) are disrespectful ? xreadx

Somebody must still be in a bad mood xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Gotta agree with Mr C, no need to slam the kid who fumbled

T-Dog
November 21st, 2010, 09:00 PM
I'm kind of rooting for SFA. We owe them for 1995.

PurpleOut
November 21st, 2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah I hope some Wildcats can make it down for some Texas hospitality. I know you guys travel like crazy for bball (was at the Nova-Texas game a few years back), wasn't sure for football. But yeah definitely stop by the tailgate if you make the trip, always good to talk to opposing team fans, especially rare opponents like this.

Not real easy to get to Nac, Houston is around two hours away, Dallas is about three hours so depends on your flight prices I guess.

Wildcat80
November 21st, 2010, 11:00 PM
Pierce was the guy who fumbled the ball on the final play of overtime at the one-yard line.

he sure did.....udel fans remember it well. ugh