PantherRob82
November 21st, 2010, 09:36 AM
UNI, CCU, GSU, NDSU

Nebuta
November 21st, 2010, 09:40 AM
UNI, WIU, GSU, NDSU

tribefan40
November 21st, 2010, 09:42 AM
WIU @ Coastal - Both coming off big wins, giving the nod to the home team in a toss up.

RMU @ NDSU - I think NDSU is good and will certainly show better than yesterday, but there needs to be an upset somewhere. This might be it.

Lehigh @ UNI - Tough to play in the Dome.

SCST @ GSU - For selfish reasons I think I would rather see the Bulldogs, but I think GSU wins it in a tight one.

Kramden
November 21st, 2010, 09:47 AM
NDSU - Too much difference in conference play.

WIU - Remember against Montana back in 2003? Might surpirse a few people beyond round one.

UNI - this score will be closer than people might think. LU only lost to 2 CAA Teams this year.

SCSU - My upset. I stil think they are the bst MEAC team and showed well last year against App State; just a hunch.

Da Coach
November 21st, 2010, 09:49 AM
UNI, CCU, GSU, NDSU

Lehigh
NDSU
WIU
GSU

bigchocolate
November 21st, 2010, 09:51 AM
WIU @ Coastal - This game won't be close

RMU @ NDSU - RMU in a close game only because NDSU is playing in the dome.

Lehigh @ UNI - Tough to play in the Dome.

SCST @ GSU -Bulldog defense slows option attack just enough to win

X-Factor
November 21st, 2010, 10:09 AM
WIU - in a romp
NDSU - in a romp
UNI - comfortable win
GSU - best game to watch!

walliver
November 21st, 2010, 01:50 PM
WIU
NDSU
UNI
GSU

none of them close.

Keenan
November 21st, 2010, 02:59 PM
I love how people think WIU is going to walk into Conway and kill Coastal. NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Keenan
November 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Here's hoping that Georgia Southern pastes SC St. by 50! Screw the MEAC! What a joke!

youwouldno
November 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM
WIU @ Coastal - One wrinkle here is that WIU has struggled on the road for the most part. Still, they have a very potent offense and Coastal has a weak defense.

RMU @ NDSU - While NDSU is not great, this is a talent mismatch and I think they will win pretty easily, though not necessarily in a blowout.

Lehigh @ UNI - I see slight upset potential here because UNI has a lot of weaknesses, but Lehigh probably isn't good enough to take advantage.

SCST @ GSU - This one probably will be low-scoring, which means one or two big plays could be enough to pull an upset. But I don't see it happening.

darell1976
November 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
I love how people think WIU is going to walk into Conway and kill Coastal. NOT. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

I picked Coastal!!! I think if WIU can only muster 3 points at home what are they going to do on the road in the playoffs.

inpsite1919
November 21st, 2010, 03:29 PM
Here's hoping that Georgia Southern pastes SC St. by 50! Screw the MEAC! What a joke!

LOL Thanks GO Liberty. Maybe you should schedule us to put 50 up. Oh yeah maybe next year.

jacksfan29
November 21st, 2010, 03:38 PM
I picked Coastal!!! I think if WIU can only muster 3 points at home what are they going to do on the road in the playoffs.

Huh? If you are talking about yesterdays games you do realize the playoff team is Western Illinois not Missouri State right?

jacksfan29
November 21st, 2010, 03:44 PM
WIU
NDSU
UNI
GSU

GaSouthern
November 21st, 2010, 04:43 PM

Won't happen, SCSU is not a pushover, just ask App State. I'd be amazed if we win by 21 or more. I do think we will win but i'm thinking about a win by 10 points with a field goal from GSU to lock the win.

darell1976
November 21st, 2010, 04:50 PM
Huh? If you are talking about yesterdays games you do realize the playoff team is Western Illinois not Missouri State right?

Oops my bad. xoopsx But with only 1 win on the road (NDSU) I still pick CC

Da Coach
November 21st, 2010, 06:07 PM

What exactly are you talking about? What information are you refering too? I think you have WIU confused with someone else. Check your facts or explain your post, please. I know you're from Fargo, but gol dang!

DSUrocks07
November 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM
I think that Liberty is starting to be the MEAC's favorite school xlolx

Keenan
November 21st, 2010, 06:54 PM
I think that Liberty is starting to be the MEAC's favorite school xlolx

Trust me. Liberty would love to move up to the MEAC! xliarx

KSPanther
November 21st, 2010, 07:03 PM
The Valley will sweep in their 3 games and GSU will win a close one with South Carolina St.
NDSU wins Big (20 or more )
UNI wins Big (17 or more ) DOME MAGIC !
WIU wins a close one
GSU wins a close one

Ivytalk
November 21st, 2010, 07:30 PM
What he (KS Panther) said.

igo4uni
November 21st, 2010, 07:50 PM
sure, why not?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 21st, 2010, 09:34 PM
UNI -- By 2 TDs
WIU -- Barr will be too much
GSU -- Might be close
NDSU -- This one wont be close. At least 3 TDs.

TheBisonator
November 21st, 2010, 10:11 PM
Like most people are saying, I'll have to go with UNI, WIU, NDSU and GSU.

Helmethead00
November 21st, 2010, 10:33 PM
I like GSU, WIU, and NDSU. Does anyone know if the UNI quarterback is going to play? Even if he is out I think the dome will be toomuch for Lehigh to handle. Although if the UNI quarterback is out I see this being a very interesting game.

Chi Panther
November 21st, 2010, 10:42 PM
I like GSU, WIU, and NDSU. Does anyone know if the UNI quarterback is going to play? Even if he is out I think the dome will be toomuch for Lehigh to handle. Although if the UNI quarterback is out I see this being a very interesting game.

I'm in this guys boat.....

GeauxLions94
November 22nd, 2010, 03:07 AM
UNI, NDSU, Western Illinois and SCSU in an UPSET SPECIAL

DJKyR0
November 22nd, 2010, 03:19 AM
I look at this (RMU's home field):
http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics18/0/LJ/LJQDPUINQGMUVIZ.20070327170340.jpg

And love to think about what's going to happen when Robert Morris comes to a hostile Fargodome (that will get < 17,000) that hasn't seen a playoff game in close to 20 years. This game is going to be LOUD.

http://www2.practicematch.com/SharedFiles/PracticeTrack/Email/mschmidt/Image/fargodome.gif

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 22nd, 2010, 06:11 AM
Wonder how many false starts RM is going to have??

17-18K cheering fans......

GO BISON

MacThor
November 22nd, 2010, 08:35 AM
I look at this (RMU's home field):
http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics18/0/LJ/LJQDPUINQGMUVIZ.20070327170340.jpg

And love to think about what's going to happen when Robert Morris comes to a hostile Fargodome (that will get < 17,000) that hasn't seen a playoff game in close to 20 years. This game is going to be LOUD.

http://www2.practicematch.com/SharedFiles/PracticeTrack/Email/mschmidt/Image/fargodome.gif

Coach Dale, break out the tape measure......

leatherneck177
November 22nd, 2010, 10:43 AM

Huh?

leatherneck177
November 22nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
WIU @ CCU - Western wins, but game is close until the 4th quarter, Necks 37-20.
RMU @ NDSU - Bison dominate, but don't totally blow them out, 27-6.
Lehigh @ UNI - Panthers run and run and run, win 31-10.
SCSU @ GSU - Eagles win by controlling the ball and the clock, 34-14.

biggie
November 22nd, 2010, 10:53 AM
UNI, CCU, GSU, NDSU
Ditto from me.

Should be some interesting games though.

JDC325
November 22nd, 2010, 11:47 AM
WIU
NDSU
UNI
GSU

none of them close.

My gut feeling as well.

danefan
November 22nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
I hope the NDSU players take RMU as lightly as the fans......xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodx

aceinthehole
November 22nd, 2010, 12:30 PM
This is going to be a very tough matchup for RMU, but with the seniors they have on the team, I doubt the crowd has too much of an impact.

I liked RMU's odds better if they were back East. I think the travel may affect them more than the crowd or team. I don't think RMU has ever flown, and this is by far the longest road trip the football program has ever taken.

I expect RMU to do the school and conference proud and think they have a decent chance at the upset.

jimbo65
November 22nd, 2010, 12:30 PM
Appreciate you posting this. Will be interesting determining how we do.

One thing to check. I believe the %s are incorrect. If there are two choices, the total % should be 100%, unless I am missing something.

Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM
I hope the NDSU players take RMU as lightly as the fans......xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodx

I don't think the NDSU fans as a whole are taking them lightly. The way the Bison played their last game, and with a health concern at QB nobody on the team should take anyone lightly.

ngineer
November 22nd, 2010, 12:37 PM
As with any game, it all depends on who is ready or, over-ready, to play. If Lehigh can play in the first half the way they have played in the second half during the past month, they definitely have a shot. A slow start, as has happened the past three weeks, and it will be a hole too deep. Hopefully, the staff can replicate some of the distinct barriers they will have to ovecome in playing in the Dome, especially in dealing with noise. I would suspect we'll be a two touchdown underdog, but we've overcome worse.

Gil Dobie
November 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
I picked the favorites, but wouldn't be surprised with 1 or 2 of the underdogs winning.

ButlerGSU
November 23rd, 2010, 05:13 PM
I've posted it before but please, stop picking Georgia Southern to win...makes me nervous.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Going to be a great weekend of football ahead!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 23rd, 2010, 07:32 PM
Interesting looking at the poll.

IMO, all 3 MV teams are going to piss-pound their opponents.

No way a NEC team comes into the FFD and wins......NO WAY!

GO BISON

CoastalDominates21
November 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Coastal does NOT have a weak defense... Mike Brown, lead all FCS with offense, we shut him down. Barr is good, we can contain him.

Don't assume WIU will blow us out the water, we're playing GREAT football right now.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Coastal does NOT have a weak defense... Mike Brown, lead all FCS with offense, we shut him down. Barr is good, we can contain him.

Don't assume WIU will blow us out the water, we're playing GREAT football right now.

WIU can run and pass.

'necks win by at least 2 TDs.

leatherneck177
November 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
WIU can run and pass.

'necks win by at least 2 TDs.

I hope it does go that way. I'm not really sure what to make of Coastal, as I'm sure they think the same about Western. They finished up very strong and 70 points is a lot to score against anybody.

I would think we could just outscore them, but I really don't know.

Gil Dobie
November 27th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Good luck to all the teams playing in the first round.

Gil Dobie
November 28th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I'm sure it will be quite the opposite for people picking NDSU in round 2. Montana St should be a clear favorite.