PDA

View Full Version : The Bracket From Hades - You Know U Want It

Aho_Old_Guy
November 21st, 2010, 12:57 AM
Works in a lot of ways xnodx

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/Back_at_the_Ranch/Appalachian/2010-bracket_12.jpg

Some good --- some just okay. Good travel except for a few unavoidable. Good conference representation and potential 3rd round games everyone wants.

soccerguy315
November 21st, 2010, 01:03 AM
As a whole, I like it, but the seeds are whack... can't drop ASU below Delaware and don't see how W&M can get the #1 seed.

ToTheLeft
November 21st, 2010, 01:09 AM
Central Arkansas does NOT have 7 DI wins and will not be considered. They don't have anything to stand out, even if the committee does consider 6 win teams.

R3TRO
November 21st, 2010, 01:15 AM
Very nicely done. Best one i've seen so far.

Aho_Old_Guy
November 21st, 2010, 01:27 AM
I think you could flip UNI / WIU ... but either way it's half-country travel for two teams.

W&M deserves #1 due to beating Delaware, New Hampshire, Villanova & Richmond.

I think New Hampshire deserve an *Honorable Mention* for a seed by beating Villanova, Richmond, Mass & JMU (but reality is you never know which team will show up) --- the potential 3rd round with UD to complete the CAA 'round-robin' is the 'keeper' in the bracket.

Blow it all up if you like --- but leave that one xnodx

Central Arkansas does NOT have 7 DI wins and will not be considered. They don't have anything to stand out, even if the committee does consider 6 win teams.

No such rule, Champ.

FCSoverFBS
November 21st, 2010, 01:33 AM
Yeah but central ark isnt even close to being in the picture. literally not even close. And if we dont care about 7 D1 wins it will obviously be a CAA team probably JMU with a strong VT win. Just saying.

ToTheLeft
November 21st, 2010, 01:34 AM
I think you could flip UNI / WIU ... but either way it's half-country travel for two teams.

W&M deserves #1 due to beating Delaware, New Hampshire, Villanova & Richmond.

I think New Hampshire deserve an *Honorable Mention* for a seed by beating Villanova, Richmond, Mass & JMU (but reality is you never know which team will show up) --- the potential 3rd round with UD to complete the CAA 'round-robin' is the 'keeper' in the bracket.

Blow it all up if you like --- but leave that one xnodx

No such rule, Champ.

Alright, buddy.

What has UCA done to deserve consideration, chief?

Was it their one point win over Murray State, pal?

Or was it their losses to NWST and SHSU, and their lack of a meaningful win, hombre?

Of all the 6 win teams to pick, UCA is one of the last.

ToTheLeft
November 21st, 2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah but central ark isnt even close to being in the picture. literally not even close. And if we dont care about 7 D1 wins it will obviously be a CAA team probably JMU with a strong VT win. Just saying.

I think he just can't admit to being wrong. ;-)

FCSoverFBS
November 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM
Alright, buddy.

What has UCA done to deserve consideration, chief?

Was it their one point win over Murray State, pal?

Or was it their losses to NWST and SHSU, and their lack of a meaningful win, hombre?

Of all the 6 win teams to pick, UCA is one of the last.

i believe you meant to say of all the 6 win teams to pick, UCA is one of the last, slugger

Aho_Old_Guy
November 21st, 2010, 01:45 AM
Liberty rank in SoS: 116 out of 117 (and they lost to number 115)

Cent Ark Rank in Sos: #77 (they beat #14 today in their 'play-in' game)

Liberty on the other hand, beat #110 in SoS today. What is the highest ranked team in SoS you've beat this year, anyway?

Bring some facts next time.

FCSoverFBS
November 21st, 2010, 01:48 AM
Liberty rank in SoS: 116 out of 117 (and they lost to number 115)

Cent Ark Rank in Sos: #77 (they beat #14 today in their 'play-in' game)

Liberty on the other hand, beat #110 in SoS today. What is the highest ranked team in SoS you've beat this year, anyway?

Bring some facts next time.

Youre right SOS is the only criteria that the committee looks at. They dont even bother looking at who won and who lost. They should probably just put towson in because they had a tough schedule.. give me a break.

PantherRob82
November 21st, 2010, 01:53 AM
I don't want to play UNH or go to EWU. :)

Aho_Old_Guy
November 21st, 2010, 02:02 AM
Youre right SOS is the only criteria that the committee looks at. They dont even bother looking at who won and who lost. They should probably just put towson in because they had a tough schedule.. give me a break.

Liberty has beat G-W (#117), VMI (#86), Stoney Brook (#110), Presbyterian (Not rated- LOL), CSU (#78), a 1-10 NEC team (St. Francis) and a 1-10 MEAC team (Savanah St.).

Look at it this way ... you are #2! (in weakness of schedule)

I don't want to play UNH or go to EWU. :)

If you ask nicely -- the NCAA might let you travel to UNI for a rematch xlolx

What good are their guidelines (SoS, anyone?), anyway?

ToTheLeft
November 21st, 2010, 08:12 AM
Liberty has beat G-W (#117), VMI (#86), Stoney Brook (#110), Presbyterian (Not rated- LOL), CSU (#78), a 1-10 NEC team (St. Francis) and a 1-10 MEAC team (Savanah St.).

Look at it this way ... you are #2! (in weakness of schedule)

If you ask nicely -- the NCAA might let you travel to UNI for a rematch xlolx

What good are their guidelines (SoS, anyone?), anyway?

First, your SOS numbers are stupid. You use possibly the worst SoS numbers EVER.

Second, we beat Ball State. FBS.

3rd, C Ark is not making it in. I'd put lots and lots of money on that.

Keep dreaming. I'm not sure LU will get in, but I know C Ark won't. Get over your stupid SoS numbers.