PDA

View Full Version : 9-2, NINE & TWO, NIEN ET TOUT!!!!

ngineer
November 20th, 2010, 04:15 PM
For some reason, I cannot help but remember the grief heaped upon me (and a few others) who had the audacity to believe, and say publically, that we thought our Lehigh Mountain Hawks had a reasonable shot at a 9-2 season!! So here it is:

9 - 2

9 - 2!!

RichH2
November 20th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Looks great 10-2 would look even better. Congrats on your predictive ability. I went with 8-3. Did not think we would beat Harvard.

ngineer
November 20th, 2010, 04:32 PM
That was the game that turned this season into something special. It really created a feeling of confidence in the guys that they could overcome adversity and keep forging ahead despite the current problems....much like today. The way the first half was going you could expect past teams to feel they were snake bit. This one just kept plugging and overcoming their mistakes.

RichH2
November 20th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I too got very nervous, my wife told me to stop moaning and get her a hot chocolate at the start of the 3rd. One hell of a drive by Lum. Overcame our many miscues and penalties. Pards actually played a better game but not enuf to overcome their mistakes. The outgrowth of our confidence and their lack of it. Now to home

Franks Tanks
November 20th, 2010, 04:42 PM
For some reason, I cannot help but remember the grief heaped upon me (and a few others) who had the audacity to believe, and say publically, that we thought our Lehigh Mountain Hawks had a reasonable shot at a 9-2 season!! So here it is:

9 - 2

9 - 2!!

You predicted 9-2 17 years in a row. It was bound to come true at some point.

ngineer
November 20th, 2010, 08:20 PM

xviolinxxazzxxhypedx

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 20th, 2010, 08:29 PM

Lafayette has had one 9 win season since 1950, '81. Lehigh has seven in the last 20.