PDA

View Full Version : So who will be the top seed?

theasushow
November 20th, 2010, 02:17 PM
ASU and Delaware both lost today....before today's games a lot of posters believed that ASU would get the top seed if both teams lost.....but may be hard for the committee to justify giving ASU the top seed after the shellacking Florida handed them...thoughts?

EdubAlum
November 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
i bet asu gets it, even with the loss.

Wildcat80
November 20th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Appy....remember it is Florida.

soccerguy315
November 20th, 2010, 02:52 PM
ASU still deserves it.

ASU_MBA
November 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM
#1 ASU
#2 Montana State
#3 Jacksonville St.
#4 William and Mary (assuming they beat Richmond) or EWU
#5 Delaware or EWU

Redbirdz
November 20th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Jacksonville St.

Milktruck74
November 20th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Jacksonville St.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

tandemlax
November 20th, 2010, 03:31 PM
While that's certainly possible, I'd really prefer not to see W&M and Delaware as the 4 and 5 seeds, looking at a quarterfinal matchup. If Montana State finishes off Montana, I'd personally put the Bobcats ahead of both W&M and Delaware. It might be odd not to have a seeded CAA AQ, but I think it could be warranted (despite the fact that I'm as big a CAA fan as anyone).

theasushow
November 20th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Montana State may benefit the most from Delaware's loss, but will they jump EWU for a seed?

NovaHater
November 20th, 2010, 04:24 PM
W&M certainly deserves a seed but no way does UD, they don't have a win against any Top 20 team.

Glad it workd out the way it should, App St deserves the #1 and W&M deserve the CAA AQ.

Skjellyfetti
November 20th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Montana State may benefit the most from Delaware's loss, but will they jump EWU for a seed?

They should, imo.

They beat EWU head to head and will be the Big Sky autobid team.

soccerguy315
November 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM
what's the situation with Montana St. and EWU? who has the better resume?

ngineer
November 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Delaware really screwed the pooch today. I think the top seed will go to ASU. They usually don't give demerits for losing to top FBS programs.

Edge316007
November 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM
9-1 in a FCS power conference = #1 overall seed

Nebuta
November 20th, 2010, 04:41 PM
W&M certainly deserves a seed but no way does UD, they don't have a win against any Top 20 team.

Glad it workd out the way it should, App St deserves the #1 and W&M deserve the CAA AQ.

UD's GPI is way too high not to get a seed. I say they fall no farther then #4 seed.

WMTribe90
November 20th, 2010, 04:47 PM
WM has to be seeded before UD. I think the best UD can hope for (or at least deserves) is the #5 seed. WM would have the autobid, the head to head, and the better SOS (WM played an FBS and didnīt play Towson). Not to mention WM will likely have three top 10 wins (UNH, UD and VU). UD will have no top 15 wins. Both teams have 8 DI wins. The resumes arenīt even close.

1) ASU
2) MSU
3) WM
4) JSU
5) UD or EWU

Edit Didnīt realize MSU was the BS autobid.

soccerguy315
November 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM
1. ASU
2. Montana State
3. W&M
4. UD/JSU/EWU
5. UD/JSU/EWU

Go Cats
November 20th, 2010, 04:52 PM
why exactly do you put EWU in front of MSU, their resume is not more impressive than the cats and they lost the head to head battle. do explain?

TypicalTribe
November 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM
I tell you what, if Ole Miss knocks off LSU tonight, it certainly wouldn't hurt JSU's resume.

NovaHater
November 20th, 2010, 05:07 PM
UD's GPI is way too high not to get a seed. I say they fall no farther then #4 seed.

Well if UD deserves a seed then every school should go out and schedule Div II West Chester and a NEC Duquense.

UD played the same CAA scedule everyone else did without the luxury of having to play UNH, another school that in recent years has dominated UD just like NOVA does.
NO FBS loss/win, just cupcakes to pad the win column.
So GPI means that much ?

Interesting that beating the Patriot League champs & Ivy League Champs means nothing, but beating West Chester and Duquense does xhurrayx

millwoga1
November 20th, 2010, 05:08 PM
9-1 in a FCS power conference = #1 overall seed

I guess Wofford gets seeded too if thats the case

Edge316007
November 20th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I guess Wofford gets seeded too if thats the case

If the conference was stronger overall, or if they had a defining win, then absolutely. Right now, a case could be made, but it'd be close. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with one. Probably had to lose close at ASU for that to happen, though.

millwoga1
November 20th, 2010, 05:27 PM
If the conference was stronger overall, or if they had a defining win, then absolutely. Right now, a case could be made, but it'd be close. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with one. Probably had to lose close at ASU for that to happen, though.

Wofford will be lucky to get a first round bye judging by the committee's history

Nebuta
November 20th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Well if UD deserves a seed then every school should go out and schedule Div II West Chester and a NEC Duquense.

UD played the same CAA scedule everyone else did without the luxury of having to play UNH, another school that in recent years has dominated UD just like NOVA does.
NO FBS loss/win, just cupcakes to pad the win column.
So GPI means that much ?

Interesting that beating the Patriot League champs & Ivy League Champs means nothing, but beating West Chester and Duquense does xhurrayx

2 losses.- 1 pt loss on the road with a missed fg late and a fumble in overtime on the 2 yard line to a desperate team that needed the win to keep their season alive while UD was a lock. Yeah. You right UD doesnt deserve a seed cause clearly they got housed in those games.
Speaking of house'd, That beating to W&M 31-10 late 4th quarter didnt mean anything either with those garbage time TDs late? Oh what about the stinker Nova threw up against top 50 URI the other week that didnt mean nothing either?? Huh?

Anyways, we will see Sunday at 10AM. I would pretty much bet the farm, UD will have a seed.

JSU02
November 20th, 2010, 05:37 PM
I tell you what, if Ole Miss knocks off LSU tonight, it certainly wouldn't hurt JSU's resume.

+1

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 06:05 PM
2 losses.- 1 pt loss on the road with a missed fg late and a fumble in overtime on the 2 yard line to a desperate team that needed the win to keep their season alive while UD was a lock. Yeah. You right UD doesnt deserve a seed cause clearly they got housed in those games.
Speaking of house'd, That beating to W&M 31-10 late 4th quarter didnt mean anything either with those garbage time TDs late? Oh what about the stinker Nova threw up against top 50 URI the other week that didnt mean nothing either?? Huh?

Anyways, we will see Sunday at 10AM. I would pretty much bet the farm, UD will have a seed.

Thank you, I was about to say the same thing.

Skjellyfetti
November 20th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Who is the best team Delaware beat? 5 loss UMass?

EdubAlum
November 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM
why exactly do you put EWU in front of MSU, their resume is not more impressive than the cats and they lost the head to head battle. do explain?

because our GPI is higher than yours, and our loss was to a good montana state team while yours was to a crappy Northern Arizona team

purplejacks
November 20th, 2010, 06:20 PM
SFA just finished 9-2. I would not count them out of the top 4 or 5.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Who is the best team Delaware beat? 5 loss UMass?

Who has Delaware lost to? A #3 (at the time) ranked W&M by only one point, and a #15 ranked 'Nova in overtime, both of those teams have far worse losses than Delaware.

Skjellyfetti
November 20th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Who has Delaware lost to? A #3 (at the time) ranked W&M by only one point, and a #15 ranked 'Nova in overtime, both of those teams have far worse losses than Delaware.

So, quality losses (oxymoron). And no quality wins?

Still curious who the best team they've beaten is.

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM

Exactly! I don't think they'd have beat anyone in the top 20 when it is all said and done.

Fear the Bird
November 20th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Let me preface this by saying that I agree UD doesn't have the win to hang their hat on - but let's call a spade a spade. The win over Wofford is THAT much more impressive than the wins over UMass or Richmond (3 QB's ago) both on the road, mind you. But hey hang your hat on that big win AT THE ROCK. I do believe ASU deserves a top 2 seed, but let's not go bashing UD here saying they don't warrant a seed. The problem is, can you put UD and/or W&M at 4/5 b/c that punishes both W&M/UD AND #1 ASU.

I guess I would go

1 ASU
2 MSU
3 W&M
4 UD
5 JSU

AAadict
November 20th, 2010, 06:45 PM
I'm guessing the NCAA would love to place some home games in Newark, DE. where the Hen's only lost by 1pt. to the mighty Griffon's of W&M (soccer size fan base) and overtime with Villanova (even smaller fan base). Sure Villanova steps up every year and challenges the mighty FBS powerhouse Temple (Nova Hater).
I must say I was impressed with W&M vs. UNC. W&M probably deserves the top CAA seed based on that performance but I see a small turnout in Williamsburg compared to Newark and keep in mind the NCAA loses $ every year on the FCS playoffs.

millwoga1
November 20th, 2010, 06:51 PM
1. app
2. jacksonville state (big win over Ole Miss)
3. Mont. State
4. Deleware
5. Wofford (only loss in FCS is to #1 team) I think this spot is a tie with E. Washington but I'm a homer
Of course this is just my 2 cents on how I think it should be if you want me to predict how it will actually be by the selection committe I say:

1. Appy
2. Deleware
3. Mont. State
4. William and Mary
5. Jack. state

ATX_EWUGrad
November 20th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Is being the Auto bid from the conference a "be-all, end-all" determination on who gets seeded or not? An argument can easily be made that EWU should be seeded higher than ASU if you want to go there. EWU's two losses we're to #18 Nevada (10-1) and Montana State (9-2), while ASU's were to unranked Florida (7-4) today and a Georgia Southern (7-4) team in OT. And isn't it better to finish strong winning seven straight as opposed to losing two of your last three. Not trying to get in pi$$ing contest here, just that my point is that an argument can be made for a lot of different scenarios to play itself out and be justified.

Edge316007
November 20th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Is being the Auto bid from the conference a "be-all, end-all" determination on who gets seeded or not? An argument can easily be made that EWU should be seeded higher than ASU if you want to go there. EWU's two losses we're to #18 Nevada (10-1) and Montana State (9-2), while ASU's were to unranked Florida (7-4) today and a Georgia Southern (7-4) team in OT. And isn't it better to finish strong winning seven straight as opposed to losing two of your last three. Not trying to get in pi$$ing contest here, just that my point is that an argument can be made for a lot of different scenarios to play itself out and be justified.

No, but it goes a long way. App has also beaten a top 10 team. Who has EWU beaten?

Fear the Bird
November 20th, 2010, 07:00 PM

EWU lost in overtime to MSU right? Or it came down to the 4th quarter? or.......

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 07:02 PM

Delaware has wins over #9 SDSU, #5 Richmond, #3 JMU, and #14 UMass. Yes, they are ranked lower now, but as I've said before, you take the ranking of when the game was played. You can't compare Richmond today to the healthy Richmond that UD played, as UMass was #14 last week.

Plus, URI is looking more and more like a quality win these days.

ATX_EWUGrad
November 20th, 2010, 07:09 PM
No, but it goes a long way. App has also beaten a top 10 team. Who has EWU beaten?

I told you I wasn't trying to get in a pi$$ing contest here, and it looks like you took it that way. The EWU/ASU comparison is valid and wasn't meant to be a knock on ASU, it was more of a way to justify EWU getting a seed. I personally think both ASU and EWU should be seeded, and if ASU is a measuring stick, which a lot of people tend to believe then EWU shouldn't be embarrassed to stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

Edge316007
November 20th, 2010, 07:12 PM
ASU shouldn't be a measuring stick.

In any case, if JVille state loses I think the top 5 seeds are easily App, EWU, MSU, Delaware and W&M in some order.

Skjellyfetti
November 20th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Delaware has wins over #9 SDSU, #5 Richmond, #3 JMU, and #14 UMass. Yes, they are ranked lower now, but as I've said before, you take the ranking of when the game was played. You can't compare Richmond today to the healthy Richmond that UD played, as UMass was #14 last week.

SDSU #9, Richmond #5, JMU #3 quality wins? Seriously? Just because you played them when they were ranked high doesn't mean anything.... except that they were overrated. Combined record of 17-16.

And, URI is 5-6... so, not buying a quality win there either.

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Dude, mid season rankings aren't worth the paper they are written on.

jmufan999
November 20th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Delaware has wins over #9 SDSU, #5 Richmond, #3 JMU, and #14 UMass. Yes, they are ranked lower now, but as I've said before, you take the ranking of when the game was played.

No... YOU do that. The rest of us reside on a planet where logic prevails.

AAadict
November 20th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Dude, mid season rankings aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Hard to schedule teams you know will be ranked at the end of the season. We had a pretty darn good season and I love our chances with our QB.

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Hard to schedule teams you know will be ranked at the end of the season. We had a pretty darn good season and I love our chances with our QB.

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying (and pretty much everyone else) is BlueHenSinfonian logic is completely flawed for pointing to those games as QUALITY wins now based on midseason rankings.

What I'd be worried about at Delaware is that not a single team you've beat this year will be in the playoff field...and how can one call any of those wins a quality win?

Go Cats
November 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM
so why than did we play the game, the outcome I guess is meaningless.
because our GPI is higher than yours, and our loss was to a good montana state team while yours was to a crappy Northern Arizona team

GaSouthern
November 20th, 2010, 07:43 PM
ASU #1
Mont St #2

Skjellyfetti
November 20th, 2010, 07:43 PM

I agree y'all had a good season.

And you can't help that the teams y'all beat turned out to not be so great.... but, you had chance to get a quality win (W&M) and you lost.

Though, Jacksonville State going down just now makes me more likely to give y'all a seed.

clawman
November 20th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I told you I wasn't trying to get in a pi$$ing contest here, and it looks like you took it that way. The EWU/ASU comparison is valid and wasn't meant to be a knock on ASU, it was more of a way to justify EWU getting a seed. I personally think both ASU and EWU should be seeded, and if ASU is a measuring stick, which a lot of people tend to believe then EWU shouldn't be embarrassed to stand shoulder to shoulder with them.

The early season rankings are a joke. EWU beat Montana when they were at or near the top but really did not deserve that ranking ever this season. It was only because of last years final standings.

AAadict
November 20th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I'm not saying that. What I'm saying (and pretty much everyone else) is BlueHenSinfonian logic is completely flawed for pointing to those games as QUALITY wins now based on midseason rankings.

What I'd be worried about at Delaware is that not a single team you've beat this year will be in the playoff field...and how can one call any of those wins a quality win?

Valid point.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 08:08 PM

You can only judge a team by their ability at the instant that you play them. We played SDSU in their first game, and they then went on to lose the next three. For all we know starting the season with a win would have led to them having the confidence to play better and win at least two of the next three, but that isn't how it happened, all we can tell for sure is that they were the 9th best team in the FCS when we played them, and we beat them. With Richmond, we played them while they had plenty of first string players, and their best QB. You can't compare the results of a Richmond that takes the field with a bunch of true freshmen and third stringers to the #5 Richmond we played.

My point and my logic is sound - most teams don't play to the same level for every game of the season. Teams are ranked throughout the season for a reason, the final rankings don't paint the full picture of how those teams played at various points in earlier weeks.

TypicalTribe
November 20th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Let's take it easy a little bit on the team that plays in the best conference in the country and lost two games where they were outscored in regulation by a total of 1 point.

Redhawk2010
November 20th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Let's take it easy a little bit on the team that plays in the best conference in the country and lost two games where they were outscored in regulation by a total of 1 point.

When did the score at the end of regulation matter? What matters is the score when the teams walk off the field at the conclusion..

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 08:18 PM

Hah, I am taking it easy on the team...I'm giving our BlueHenSinfonian friend here a hard time.

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 08:24 PM
You can only judge a team by their ability at the instant that you play them. We played SDSU in their first game, and they then went on to lose the next three. For all we know starting the season with a win would have led to them having the confidence to play better and win at least two of the next three, but that isn't how it happened, all we can tell for sure is that they were the 9th best team in the FCS when we played them, and we beat them. With Richmond, we played them while they had plenty of first string players, and their best QB. You can't compare the results of a Richmond that takes the field with a bunch of true freshmen and third stringers to the #5 Richmond we played.

My point and my logic is sound - most teams don't play to the same level for every game of the season. Teams are ranked throughout the season for a reason, the final rankings don't paint the full picture of how those teams played at various points in earlier weeks.

So clearly what if's are greater than what ACTUALLY happened right? You're basically saying, "Well, uh, if they beat us, then they would of gained all this confidence, then won a lot more games, than they could have been ranked like really high right now, and that's why they're quality wins. But instead, they left the field after loosing to UD really sad, and basically gave up the rest of the year."

You guys went 9-2, hang your hat on that. You're team isn't a joke, it is a scary team for any to play, but calling your wins "quality" makes you look like one.

1andDone
November 20th, 2010, 08:40 PM
App State/EWU between those 2.

theasushow
November 20th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Jacksonville State/App State/EWU between those 3.

dude JSU lost today, they are a bubble team (although they will probably get in). no chance at a seed.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 09:00 PM
So clearly what if's are greater than what ACTUALLY happened right?

No, I'm saying that what actually happened should count, and that means we beat ranked teams when they were ranked. Plus, any CAA win (with the possible exception of Towson this year) is a quality win. Who has W&M beaten? VMI and ODU are no better wins than Duquesne and SDSU, and other than that, we have practically the same CAA schedule. Yes, you beat 'Nova and us, but we beat UMass and JMU, both of which beat you. If you want to claim beating Delaware at #2 is a quality win, you can't at the same time say that Delaware has been overrated due to no quality wins of their own, it doesn't work both ways. At the end of the day, any team that leaves the CAA season with a winning record has plenty of credibility.

soccerguy315
November 20th, 2010, 09:09 PM
well this is what I have now:

1. ASU
2. Montana State
3. W&M
4. Delaware
5. Eastern Washington

possibly flip EWU and Montana St, but this puts W&M/UD on different sides, and MSU/EWU on different sides as well.

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 09:09 PM
No, I'm saying that what actually happened should count, and that means we beat ranked teams when they were ranked. Plus, any CAA win (with the possible exception of Towson this year) is a quality win. Who has W&M beaten? VMI and ODU are no better wins than Duquesne and SDSU, and other than that, we have practically the same CAA schedule. Yes, you beat 'Nova and us, but we beat UMass and JMU, both of which beat you. If you want to claim beating Delaware at #2 is a quality win, you can't at the same time say that Delaware has been overrated due to no quality wins of their own, it doesn't work both ways. At the end of the day, any team that leaves the CAA season with a winning record has plenty of credibility.

You're right, the Tribe beating a 9-2 UD team, 7-4 Villanova Team, and 7-4 UNH team who are playoff bound is on par with UD beat a 5-6 SD State team, 6-5 JMU team, 6-5 UR team, 5-6 URI team, 5-6 UMass team, and others NOT playoff bound. You've convinced me!

And btw, I never used us beating a #2 midseason UD team as an example, that's you putting words in my mouth...what I'm saying is that we beat a UD team which ended up 9-2 (a quality win), along with the other two I listed above...

soccerguy315
November 20th, 2010, 09:11 PM

W&M is 3-0 against other CAA playoff teams (Delaware, UNH, Nova). Delaware is 0-2. W&M didn't even get to play Towson.

theasushow
November 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM
app is the big 1-1 against probable playoff teams. hahahahah just being honest.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 09:15 PM
W&M is 3-0 against other CAA playoff teams (Delaware, UNH, Nova). Delaware is 0-2. W&M didn't even get to play Towson.

And another way to look at it as Delaware has only lost to CAA playoff teams, while W&M's conference losses were both to non-playoff teams. There is an argument to be made either way, and as of tomorrow morning, this will be a moot point anyway.

Bobcat in NC
November 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM

You realize that you just made the argument that EWU should be seeded above MSU, in part, because they lost to MSU, right?

xlolx

TribeinDC
November 20th, 2010, 09:20 PM
And another way to look at it as Delaware has only lost to CAA playoff teams, while W&M's conference losses were both to non-playoff teams. There is an argument to be made either way, and as of tomorrow morning, this will be a moot point anyway.

Ah, whew...so you CAN make a logical argument! *claps* For a second there with your other comments, you were really putting the 'duh in UDuh.

I think the wins over UD, UNH and Villanova trump those loses but that's up for debate.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 20th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Ah, whew...so you CAN make a logical argument! *claps* For a second there with your other comments, you were really putting the 'duh in UDuh.

I think the wins over UD, UNH and Villanova trump those loses but that's up for debate.

Personally I don't think my previous arguments are ridiculous. There's a bit of uncertainty in ranking wins - when you beat a ranked team, their rank inevitably goes down, and the changing in the rankings doesn't account for a win against a team that was better when you beat them due to injuries that effected later games. But, that's why this is a discussion forum, plenty of points of view to go around, you don't have to share them, but I'll thrown mine out there.

With Delaware's two losses, we were only a missed easy FG and a questionable fumble call away from a perfect season. Still, you can't play the 'what-if' game too much, as there have been plenty of other games this year that have gone down to the wire and plenty of other teams for whom a call going a different way, a FG being made, or a single pass being caught or dropped would have changed everything. Once the playoffs start the previous record doesn't mean anything. I don't know if this year's Hens are as good as the 2003 team, but from what I've seen I think they are better than the 2007 team, so I have high hopes for our chances in the coming weeks.

purplejacks
November 20th, 2010, 09:53 PM
1. App State
2. Montana State
3. SFA
4. Eastern Washington
5. W&M

AppMAN04
November 20th, 2010, 09:55 PM
`ASU of course... UD will still be seeded though!

bullseye44
November 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM
I always like to look at road games when trying to distinguish between teams that are pretty closely matched. Here's where the primary 5 teams being discussed fall out on the road:

App St: W 42-41 @ Chatty (6-5), W 35-17 @ Samford (4-7), W 37-14 @ Western Carolina (2-9), L 21-14 @ Ga Southern (7-4), L 48-10 @ Florida (7-4 FBS)

W&M: L 27-23 @ UMass (6-5), W 21-17 @ ODU (8-3), W 24-21 @ Maine (4-7), L 21-17 @ UNC (6-5 FBS), W 13-3 @ New Hampshire (7-4), L 30-24 @ JMU (6-5)

Montana St: L 23-22 @ Wash St (2-9 FBS), W 64-61 (OT) @ Sacramento St (6-5), L 34-7 @ Northern Arizona (6-5), W 23-20 (OT) @ Idaho St (1-10), W 21-16 @ Montana (7-4)

EWU: L 49-24 @ Nevada (10-1 FBS), L 30-7 @ Montana St (9-2), W 35-24 @ Weber St (6-5), W 35-28 @ Northern Colorado (3-8), W 50-17 @ Portland St (2-9)

UD: W 34-13 @ Richmond (6-5), W 13-10 @ JMU (6-5), L 17-16 @ W&M (8-3), W 45-27 @ UMass (6-5)

UD holds the distinction of being the only team in the bunch to lose at home and the only team to have played 7 home games, but every team they played on the road finished with a winning record overall and will likely be ranked or at least receiving votes in this week's poll. W&M holds the distinction of being the only team here to play 6 road games.

I'd venture to say Montana St looks the weakest from this perspective, with a blowout loss to a 6-5 team and an overtime win over a 1-10 team.

Ultimately not sure this really made things any clearer, but I find it fairly interesting to do.

appfan2008
November 20th, 2010, 10:22 PM
whether asu is number one or number two it doesnt matter to me because either way bc that means home games all the way to frisco...

Screamin_Eagle174
November 20th, 2010, 10:23 PM
what's the situation with Montana St. and EWU? who has the better resume?

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/50769040777781457404.png

EdubAlum
November 20th, 2010, 11:03 PM
You realize that you just made the argument that EWU should be seeded above MSU, in part, because they lost to MSU, right?

xlolx

I guess. what i said was our FCS was a "better" FCS loss than yours was.

EdubAlum
November 20th, 2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/50769040777781457404.png

preach on brotha'

Bobcat in NC
November 21st, 2010, 09:33 AM
preach on brotha'

xwhistlex

I guess I'm not the only one who feels like I do. Hope to see your boys in Bozeman in a few weeks. It'll be a good one, if it happens.

Redbirdz
November 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM
So how bad did Chattanooga get waxed by Wofford?