PDA

View Full Version : CAA TODAY: SUNSET

jstclmet
November 19th, 2010, 11:43 PM
As we enter the final week of the regular season in FCS football, the sun will set on many teams. The sun also will set on many college football careers, and possibly the careers of some college football coaches. As the sun sets on autumn and the chill of Winter marches in, we are left with only our memories of what has transpired through these last 11 weeks.

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?324-CAA-Today-SUNSET

UNHFootballAlum
November 20th, 2010, 01:12 AM
I am shocked at the UNH/Nova game write up. Nova lost this game because they were so beat up and hurt. Every team is hurt at this time of the year. UNH is as beat up as Nova, missing 2 of their top 3 LB's, 2 DT's, top 2 TE's, & Starting RT didn't play most of the game. I know that you are a players parent and friends with many at Villanova, but I was apalled at how one sided this write up is. give credit to the team that won and that they deserved to win versus the other school not winning because of a myriad of excuses.

R3TRO
November 20th, 2010, 01:40 AM
I am shocked at the UNH/Nova game write up. Nova lost this game because they were so beat up and hurt. Every team is hurt at this time of the year. UNH is as beat up as Nova, missing 2 of their top 3 LB's, 2 DT's, top 2 TE's, & Starting RT didn't play most of the game. I know that you are a players parent and friends with many at Villanova, but I was apalled at how one sided this write up is. give credit to the team that won and that they deserved to win versus the other school not winning because of a myriad of excuses.

That's exactly what I thought when I read it. Oh well. I'm sure if they lose to Delaware it will be the same excuse, but if they win its because they are far more superior.

UNHFootballAlum
November 20th, 2010, 01:57 AM
That's exactly what I thought when I read it. Oh well. I'm sure if they lose to Delaware it will be the same excuse, but if they win its because they are far more superior.

I hope he sees this and responds. I'd like to hear his response

Wildcat80
November 20th, 2010, 02:59 AM
"from this writer’s perspective, the team appeared to be out on its feet in the last two games, much like a tired boxer who does not know when to throw in the towel."

Time to throw in the towel.....after UDel douses them with buckets of dirty DE wash water!! Come on Blue Hens put them away!! UNH DID and was clearly the better team! For those keeping record that's UNH winning 2 out of the last 3 vs nova!!

Nebuta
November 20th, 2010, 05:14 AM
I like Mr. Thomas' articles but I am assuming he only got the injury report for Nova that game. <sarcasm>. I guess thats what happens when you are throwing out articles right before the stroke of midnight trying to beat your deadline. He keeps getting later and later.

UNH Fanboi
November 20th, 2010, 08:36 AM
At least he wrote the column. I was expecting him to come down with another back injury...