PDA

View Full Version : Week 11-Which was the biggest upset?

Spiderbone
November 14th, 2010, 09:55 AM
I would have to go with JMU over W&M.

The Tribe now could potentially go from being #1 in the nation to not in the playoffs ten days later if in fact the Spiders can beat them in Williamsburg.xbangx

Eagle22
November 14th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I would have to go with JMU over W&M.

The Tribe now could potentially go from being #1 in the nation to not in the playoffs ten days later if in fact the Spiders can beat them in Williamsburg.xbangx

Why is that an upset ?

I'm only curious because last week it didn't seem to register w/ the poll voters when an under-ranked GSU team toppled #1. I'd expect to see the same result this week.

(and yes, I'm being somewhat facetious)

FargoBison
November 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM
UCD over Cal Poly

The Aggies cam back from way down to ruin Cal Poly's playoff chances. After that I would say SIU over WIU, the Leathernecks would have been sitting pretty at 7-3 now they are 6-4 and have to play UNI. I still don't know how SIU beat them, they struggled to score 6 points against NDSU last week.

Spiderbone
November 14th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Why is that an upset ?

I'm only curious because last week it didn't seem to register w/ the poll voters when an under-ranked GSU team toppled #1. I'd expect to see the same result this week.

(and yes, I'm being somewhat facetious)

Sarcasm aside, APPY is going to make the playoffs regardless of what happens....potentially W&M could be out.