PDA

View Full Version : CAA Today?

Tribe4SF
November 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Terrence again seems to be late with his column. If it's going to come out on Saturday again, does he really need to bother with the play-by-play of last weeks games?

Got to hope the coverage of the CAA improves on CSN.

MacThor
November 12th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Terrence again seems to be late with his column. If it's going to come out on Saturday again, does he really need to bother with the play-by-play of last weeks games?

Got to hope the coverage of the CAA improves on CSN.

Would you like me to cut and paste the AP wire reports and add some extra punctuation? :)

GannonFan
November 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think he's accepted yet that nova lost to URI last week. Heck, if nova misses the playoffs we may not see another CAA Today for the rest of the year. xlolx

YoUDeeMan
November 12th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Terrence is an awful writer...and lazy. There is no real thought or effort behind any of his articles.

I thought Mr. C was bad, but TT is embarrassingly bad. Does CSN just hire high school drop outs to do their articles? xeyebrowx

JMU2004
November 12th, 2010, 11:29 PM
he is not worth the read....it is even better when he posts on JMU message boards.

CSN needs to get Bruce Dowd back NOW. That man is a great writer

Chemhen
November 13th, 2010, 01:19 AM
As I recall, he was sick or something earlier in the year, so there may be a good reason. That being said, I don't look forward with bated breath and hook for his columns.

Maroon&White
November 13th, 2010, 07:41 AM
As I recall, he was sick or something earlier in the year, so there may be a good reason. That being said, I don't look forward with bated breath and hook for his columns.

You mean when he said he had a lower back injury? Typical writer injury. Back problems always keep me from sitting down in front of a computer and writing.

UNH Fanboi
November 13th, 2010, 08:51 AM
His illnesses always seem to coincide with Villanova losses or byes.

BIGMAN
November 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM
This is the BEST tthread I have read all week...

caribbeanhen
November 13th, 2010, 11:31 AM
when it rains it pours TT

jmufan999
November 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Terrence is an awful writer...and lazy. There is no real thought or effort behind any of his articles.

I thought Mr. C was bad, but TT is embarrassingly bad. Does CSN just hire high school drop outs to do their articles? xeyebrowx

it's close between Mr. "Football Genius" C and Terrence... they're both REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad.

Mr. C comes off as much dorkier though. he's probably super awkward with women.

MacThor
November 14th, 2010, 06:56 AM
it's close between Mr. "Football Genius" C and Terrence... they're both REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad.

Mr. C comes off as much dorkier though. he's probably super awkward with women.

Is Mr. C who I think he is? Mr. "2008 UR didn't deserve to make the playoffs if Elon had won their last game?"