PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Predictions 11-6

JALMOND
November 4th, 2010, 01:10 AM
41-8 and in dire need of perfection. Eastern Washington and Montana both are off, but we still have four games this weekend. Three interconference and one out of conference. As stated before, all are my opinion only and all are open for discussion. Always interesting when either the Grizzlies or the Eagles are off, this week maybe not so. Have at it.

ISU @ Georgia---Last week, the Bengals took Montana State to overtime before losing. If they do that this week down at Georgia, they will really turn heads. One thing, after last week, they will not turn their heel and run, but they will need tons of help to stay close...Georgia 52, ISU 7.

NAU @ UNC---These two teams have had some good games the last couple years, but the Jacks have always found ways to win. This year, if they truly are in a swoon, it could be trouble, especially with the game being played on the Bears home field. Are they falling or was last week just an skip...NAU 28, UNC 24.

PSU @ Sac State---Nigel Burton's return to his hometown as the Vikings head down to face the Hornets. The Vikings hope to rebound from their lackluster performance at home against Eastern Washington, while the Hornets hope to build on their win at Northern Arizona. The Vikings defense should get a workout from the Hornets running attack...Sac State 38, PSU 17.

WSU @ MSU---The Wildcats are feeling pretty good after their win last week against Montana. The Bobcats should be questioning themselves after being taken to overtime against Idaho State. The Wildcats are feeling like world beaters, while the Bobcats seem to be playing to the level of their opponent. In this game, that may be good enough...MSU 26, WSU 24.

I Bleed Purple
November 4th, 2010, 01:23 AM
I think you go 1-3, Jal.

wapiti
November 4th, 2010, 09:16 AM
ISU 3 @ Georgia 48---

NAU 17 @ UNC 24--- NAU is hurting without Herrick. Without Herrick, NAU will more than likely lose, with Herrick they may win. I am going to assume Herrick is still out.

PSU 22 @ Sac State 38--- Sac's offense should have another good game.

WSU 17 @ MSU 28--- BSC game of the week. BBQ Grills are soaring after beating the Griz. MSU played well against ISU except for bad turnovers. If MSU controls the turnovers, MSU wins.

and Big Sky future teams

Dixie State 10 @ SUU 35

CP 24 @ SD 16

UCD 13 @ ND 21

Walkon79
November 4th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I think you go 1-3, Jal.

You think Georgia, Sac State and NAU will all get beatxsmiley_wixxsmiley_wixxsmiley_wix

JALMOND
November 5th, 2010, 12:48 AM
1-3? ISU over Georgia or PSU over Sac State? Both of those have about the same probability of happening, IMO. PSU's run defense is about as holey as swiss cheese and Hilliard is almost as good as Jones. I like your optimism, IBP.

JALMOND
November 6th, 2010, 07:18 PM
41-8 and in dire need of perfection. Eastern Washington and Montana both are off, but we still have four games this weekend. Three interconference and one out of conference. As stated before, all are my opinion only and all are open for discussion. Always interesting when either the Grizzlies or the Eagles are off, this week maybe not so. Have at it.

ISU @ Georgia---Last week, the Bengals took Montana State to overtime before losing. If they do that this week down at Georgia, they will really turn heads. One thing, after last week, they will not turn their heel and run, but they will need tons of help to stay close...Georgia 52, ISU 7.

NAU @ UNC---These two teams have had some good games the last couple years, but the Jacks have always found ways to win. This year, if they truly are in a swoon, it could be trouble, especially with the game being played on the Bears home field. Are they falling or was last week just an skip...NAU 28, UNC 24.

PSU @ Sac State---Nigel Burton's return to his hometown as the Vikings head down to face the Hornets. The Vikings hope to rebound from their lackluster performance at home against Eastern Washington, while the Hornets hope to build on their win at Northern Arizona. The Vikings defense should get a workout from the Hornets running attack...Sac State 38, PSU 17.

WSU @ MSU---The Wildcats are feeling pretty good after their win last week against Montana. The Bobcats should be questioning themselves after being taken to overtime against Idaho State. The Wildcats are feeling like world beaters, while the Bobcats seem to be playing to the level of their opponent. In this game, that may be good enough...MSU 26, WSU 24.

4-0 this week puts me at 45-8. Good job, but would like to continue the perfection next week.