PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Announcement

Mr. C
October 31st, 2010, 10:14 PM
Just received this email from the Big Sky:

"Monday Press Release/Teleconference with Commissioner Doug Fullerton

The Big Sky Conference will issue a press release on Monday, Nov. 1, at 2 p.m. Mountain regarding league expansion. Commissioner Doug Fullerton will partake in a teleconference with the media at 5 p.m. Mountain. The league is also planning on having a taped interview of Commissioner Fullerton available for TV networks. More information will follow on Monday."

Will Southern Utah, North Dakota, or South Dakota be coming on board?

4SUU
October 31st, 2010, 10:28 PM
After postponing a Wednesday 2PM announcement last week, Southern Utah President Michael Benson sent the following email out to faculty and staff late Friday.

"Dear Campus Colleagues:

After many years in the making, Southern Utah University has reached an exciting pivot point with regard to our future as an institution. I would like to personally invite you to join the Thunderbird Nation at a press conference this coming Monday, November 1st, at 2:00 p.m. in the Sterling Church Auditorium.

I would also ask you to encourage your students, as important representatives of the campus community, to attend as well. This promises to be a significant announcement which will garner nationwide attention.

Thanks very much for your consideration and Go Thunderbirds!

Mike Benson"

MplsBison
October 31st, 2010, 10:45 PM
I think all three are locks to join the conference.

The only thing is timing of when the three schools can have full Big Sky schedules in all sports.

Sec310
November 1st, 2010, 01:40 AM
It's on the Big Sky's Twitter, also:

http://twitter.com/#!/BigSkyConf