Yale at Brown
Dartmouth at Cornell

bulldog10jw
October 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Harvard
Penn
Yale
Dartmouth

but I wouldn't be surprised if every game except the Penn-Princeton game went the other way.

bonarae
October 30th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Harvard
Penn
Brown
Dartmouth

DJOM
November 2nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Harvard
Yale
Dartmouth

And yes I am going out on a limb here-----Princeton defeats Penn for the upset of the season.

Green26
November 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
Belated Harvard v. Dartmouth game report. Dartmouth was never in the game. Although Dartmouth could have made it interesting in the 4th Q, when it was driving for a score and down by 16, they couldn't put it in. Early on, Harvard just drove slowly down the field, making 3rd down conversions. Running and dink and dunk passes. After a 3rd down incompletion by Harvard in its second drive, it looked like Dart had held, but it's d-end had lined up offsides. Dart had a few other critical penalties like that. Harvard is too good for Dartmouth to make mistakes like that. The Harv qb is good and fast. The running backs are good and the starter is fast. Harv looked significantly more athletic and faster than Dartmouth, altho Dart is better than in past years. Biggest crowd at Dartmouth in a dozen or so years. Dart has a new AD (from Williams), and he seems to have the support of the new Dart president, so I think Dart will improve. I received a nice PM from a poster saying he'd watched the game on tv, had seen the Dart 1970 team being introduced at halftime and assumed the guy wearing a Green no. 26 jersey was me (and he was right). We had over 50 players back for the reunion, including all but two of the seniors.

Green26
November 6th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Dartmouth scored 3 second half TD's to overcome being down 7-10 at halftime. I believe the Cornell qb was sacked 10 times, and that Cornell is the worst in the nation at the protecting the qb. This may be the best record for Dartmouth since 1997. Dartmouth was undefeated in 1996. Forgot to mention that former NFL kicker Nick Lowery was on the sideline last week. He was giving some tips to the Dartmouth kickers.

bonarae
November 6th, 2010, 05:47 PM
ALL FINAL SCORES:
Harvard 23, Columbia 6
Yale 27, Brown 24 :(
Penn 52, Princeton 10
Dartmouth 28, Cornell 10

Go...gate
November 7th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Harvard
Yale
Dartmouth

And yes I am going out on a limb here-----Princeton defeats Penn for the upset of the season.

Ouch.

DJOM
November 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Ouch probably qualifies as the understatement of the year. That was ugly. and on National TV. Middle linebacker had 12 tackles---but not a good day for team. xbangx