PDA

View Full Version : Friday Water Cooler: Polls

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2010, 03:53 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-water-cooler-polls.html

Upshot: The TSN Poll is not broken, but perhaps, after the season, it could stand some reform.

Edge316007
October 22nd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Of all the things to take shots at, they take shots at an undefeated team in a major conference being number one? I get that it should be closer, but it's not as if they're undeserving of a #1 at all

LUHawker
October 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM
Of all the things to take shots at, they take shots at an undefeated team in a major conference being number one? I get that it should be closer, but it's not as if they're undeserving of a #1 at all

In defense of my fellow Lehigh brethren (with whom I have been noted to disagree), there is no way that you could interpret this latest blog as "taking a shot at" App state for being polled as number one. In fact, he quickly acknowledges that even with a more balanced voting group, App would almost certainly still be number one.

I think you over-read that blog and are maybe just a wee bit too sensitive to all things App State. It was a well reasoned analysis and provided some good food for thought.

Edge316007
October 22nd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Maybe I should read things more carefully next time. In my defense, I had just gotten back from a loooong day