PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain UNI?

DOME
October 18th, 2010, 08:10 AM
This past weekend UNI put up 430+ yds of offense, 23 first downs and several big plays. Somehow they manage to only get one touchdown and a measley 19 points?

Please someone send Farley to Ebay to buy a redzone offense! Between Anderson, Strathman and Rennie there is no reason we shouldn't be scoring more TD's. If you can't run it in the float it to Ordt or something.

These kids should be putting up way more points than they are.

Still juiced about the win though and Defense looked solid and as a Chicago Bears fan as well I guess I should just shut up and take my wins any way I can get them.

Big Al
October 18th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Youth. I think this team lacks cohesion and maturity because the team is so young and our starting QB is new to the program. The good news is I think the team makes progress every week.

LeeshaJo
October 18th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Youth. I think this team lacks cohesion and maturity because the team is so young and our starting QB is new to the program. The good news is I think the team makes progress every week.

I think this quote explains half the teams in the Valley this year.

Big Al
October 18th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I think this quote explains half the teams in the Valley this year.

I agree. As the teams get more experienced, I think we'll see a settling to order of some sort but I suspect we're going to see a massive shake-up in the league over the next year or two.