PDA

View Full Version : 600 Wins

TheValleyRaider
October 16th, 2010, 11:13 PM
I go out of town, and Colgate updates just disappear xlolx

The Raiders hammered Cornell 44-3 today, garnering the 600th victory in school history xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Colgate is the 15th FCS program to reach the 600 win mark

To make it even better, Nate Eachus put his stamp on the day, rushing for a school and Patriot League record 291 yards

All-around great day in the record books for the Raiders xcoolx xnodx xthumbsupx

BlueHenSinfonian
October 16th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Congrats to the 'Gate. Are you sure it's the 15th program? Unless Holy Cross (wow, really? Holy Cross?) or Brown snuck past since the last time cfbdatawarehouse updated the records, it would be the 13th.

EDIT:

nevermind, they don't include schools that used to be FCS but are now FBS, it was probably a couple of those...

Go...gate
October 16th, 2010, 11:40 PM
This was a special day, made even more special by beating the Big Red.

'Gate93
October 17th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Biddle has been at 'Gate for wins 400, 500, & 600. Hopefully he'll pull a Paterno and stay put to get us win #700 before he's through. Colgate definitely sets the standard for a storied program. Congrats!

TheValleyRaider
October 17th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Congrats to the 'Gate. Are you sure it's the 15th program? Unless Holy Cross (wow, really? Holy Cross?) or Brown snuck past since the last time cfbdatawarehouse updated the records, it would be the 13th.

EDIT:

nevermind, they don't include schools that used to be FCS but are now FBS, it was probably a couple of those...

I don't know. When I posted, that's the number I saw in the 'Gate game recap. cfbdatawarehouse does seem to say we'd be #13 (xlolx xhurrayx xlolx xhurrayx)

I don't think any of the FBS teams would be there, as they seem to all be schools that never played at this level