PDA

View Full Version : coaches

February 6th, 2006, 02:17 PM
what coaches would you like to listen to on 1AA WAVES?

GannonFan
February 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM
From the A10 KC from UD and Mickey from JMU are always good for soundbites.

colgate13
February 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Tavani at Lafayette is known to be quite colorful. Don't bother with Biddle. He is so dry and blunt it is comical (but only so if you are a Colgate fan!).

Gilmore at Holy Cross is another well spoken PL coach.

MR. CHICKEN
February 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
TUBBY....NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE.....BUT LOVE HIS WAY WHIFF UH STORY!........AWK!

DAVE CLAWSON.....................NEW YOUNG GUN!...........BAWK!

ngineer
February 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Would certainly like to hear Lehigh's new HC Andy Coen on his new job, his perspective of moving over to the PL from the Ivy and expectations.

skinny_uncle
February 6th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Jerry Kill.

jmuroller
February 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Would love to hear Matthews from JMU and Keeler from UD. Also add McDonough from UNH. xprost2x

Aggie71
February 6th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Emeritus Coach Sochor...

Can you stand the Philosophy?

Go AGS

blackfordpu
February 6th, 2006, 09:29 PM
I want Whitten to come out of hiding and speak to the Kat faithful about his plans for the upcoming season. This, in the dark, crap is frusterating.

catamount man
February 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Kent Briggs, head coach, and Matt Rhule, asst.head coach, from Western Carolina. Would be sweet. Never get tired of talking to these two fine gentlemen. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

EagleCrusade
February 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Mike Ayers and his 2003 SoCon Championship Team

jmuroller
February 7th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I think you need to say "What coach, beside yours, would you like to hear?"

carney2
February 7th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Tavani at Lafayette is known to be quite colorful. Don't bother with Biddle. He is so dry and blunt it is comical (but only so if you are a Colgate fan!).

Frank is at his best immediately after a big game. It's like he's on drugs.

Tealblood
February 8th, 2006, 08:53 AM
For those who have never heard or seen him speak David Bennett from CCU, he can be pretty damn funny. For those who have been around a little while he has the same style of speaking as Danny Ford( Bennett was a grad asst. at Clemson when Ford was coaching the Tigers). He is an ole time Coach in that he never puts on the headset during the game and appears on the sideline to be a motivator. He every now and again walks by the Off. Coordinator and tells him to work the middle or lets try and stretch the field.

He would a pretty entertaining guest.

And yes I know that App. St. beat us 30-3 so we suck. Although losing at App. 30-3 the eventual NC is a little better feeling than just losing 30-3.

MarkCCU
February 8th, 2006, 08:59 AM
For those who have never heard or seen him speak David Bennett from CCU, he can be pretty damn funny. For those who have been around a little while he has the same style of speaking as Danny Ford( Bennett was a grad asst. at Clemson when Ford was coaching the Tigers). He is an ole time Coach in that he never puts on the headset during the game and appears on the sideline to be a motivator. He every now and again walks by the Off. Coordinator and tells him to work the middle or lets try and stretch the field.

He would a pretty entertaining guest.

And yes I know that App. St. beat us 30-3 so we suck. Although losing at App. 30-3 the eventual NC is a little better feeling than just losing 30-3.

Bennet is funny, and if you ever get to hear him on the sidelines the things that fly outta his mouth are hilarious

JMU Duke Dog
February 8th, 2006, 09:02 AM
JMU'S OWN MICKEY MATTHEWS!

Chi Panther
February 8th, 2006, 02:13 PM
GSU's Fired and New Hire coaches......that would be a trip!!!!

DetroitFlyer
February 8th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Mike Kelly is one of the best coaches out there. It would be great to hear him talk about playing in the PFL, the possibilities of the PFL getting an autobid, the difference between Division III and 1-AA non-scholarship, etc.

blukeys
February 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Mike Kelly is one of the best coaches out there. It would be great to hear him talk about playing in the PFL, the possibilities of the PFL getting an autobid, the difference between Division III and 1-AA non-scholarship, etc.

I for one would like to hear that as I see no difference. I am always willling to be educated.

slostang
February 8th, 2006, 11:15 PM
I would like to hear Bohl and Biggs from the GWFC and Jim Harbaugh (sp?) of USD.

ucdtim17
February 9th, 2006, 12:42 AM
I second the Harbaugh nomination

lucchesicourt
February 9th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Coach Sochor, who took over a poor football team, and in one year started a string of winning seasons that has yet to end, a span of 36 years.

putter
February 9th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I would like to hear ALL I-AA coaches some time on the program. Also, I would like to have various media people who don't necessarily follow I-AA to get "educated" a bit by Ralph.

February 9th, 2006, 05:11 PM
i would like at least for the first few times to hear from the coaches that were in the playoffs and how this next season will play out in their divisions, and as the year goes by hear from each conference across the country. i live in the south and would love to hear more about the conferences and teams i usually dont know about it i would think other fans would like to hear coaches from other places as well.