PDA

View Full Version : Armanti got some playing time today...

MorgantonAPPAlum
October 10th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Ran the wildcat with him twice (once he handed off on a reverse and the other time he scrambled for 6 or 7 yards)xhurrayx. They threw his way twice late, once he made a good diving catch, but was ruled out of bounds and the other time the ball ricocheted off of him and was interceptedxsmhx.

He got big cheers from the home crowd when they saw him in the wildcat (and big boos when they took him out for Clausen).

CrackerRiley
October 11th, 2010, 09:21 AM
That may have been the most pathetic attempt at offense by a professional football team that I have ever witnessed. In the series that AE was in at WR, Clausen did not bother to LOOK at his side of the field. Panthers had 3 straight pass plays that series and two of the passes were to Lafell and both times Clausen was not on the same page of the play-book that Lafell was on. Pathetic and sad. Something makes me believe Clausen does not want AE to succeed after watching that. He seemed to give AE the same treatment in the pre-season.

I was happy to see AE look poised in the pocket as he dropped back and intelligently made a play instead of force the ball down field. Would have been awesome had he found an open receiver to get the ball to though.

biggie
October 11th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Good that Fox blamed AE for the INT off of his hip. AE would have probably caught it had he not been hit at the same time. But was still a bad pass by Moore. Of course expected when none of the WRs/QBs have had that much of a relationship on the field.

Was funny that everyone boo'd when AE left the field.