PDA

View Full Version : Dayton at San Diego game 10/09/10

udchuck
October 6th, 2010, 10:15 AM
This should be a great game to watch.This should be one of the swing games for the PFL. If Dayton wins this game hopefully they sweep the remaining games.I'm not saying they will sweep,I'm saying they could.there's some good games coming up.
The game can be watched at the San Diego web site,
All access streaming Video 5:00 ET / 2;00 West coast Time.If you wish the Link below will take you there. Go Flyers.

http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/allaccess/index.html?media=190954

401ks
October 6th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Or like me, you could be there and watch the game in person!

I think I'll wear my DUQUESNE T-shirt. Feel free to introduce yourself if you see me. xcoolx

udchuck
October 6th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Or like me, you could be there and watch the game in person!

I think I'll wear my DUQUESNE T-shirt. Feel free to introduce yourself if you see me. xcoolx

I will be there, with some of my family. We are making a Vacation out of this game,going out Thur. Will you be in the Visitors side or Home side?? It would be great to have you watch the game with us.

401ks
October 6th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I will be there, with some of my family. We are making a Vacation out of this game,going out Thur. Will you be in the Visitors side or Home side?? It would be great to have you watch the game with us.

I always sit on the "Visitors" side at San Diego. Most (non-student) Torero fans also sit on the "Visitors" side. It is somewhat of an odd layout there.

I would be quite happy and honored to watch the game with you and your family. Even though I coached a couple of the Torero players a few years back, I'll be pulling for the Flyers in this one. Just look for the tall, gray-haired dude in the Duquesne t-shirt! (Not that I want to remind the Flyers of their only loss this season or anything! ;) )

DetroitFlyer
October 6th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Perhaps udchuck should wear a Monmouth jersey to the game....xlolx

DetroitFlyer
October 6th, 2010, 11:57 AM

I wish I could be there with you! I went back in 2006 when we got absolutely crushed by USD.... San Diego is a great place for a vacation and seeing the Flyers play out there is a treat, (moreso if we win). Enjoy, and bring home a Flyer victory! Be nice to that 401ks guy, even if he is wearing a Dukes jersey. Anyone with direct ties to Butler and Duquesne cannot be all bad....

udchuck
October 6th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I wish I could be there with you! I went back in 2006 when we got absolutely crushed by USD.... San Diego is a great place for a vacation and seeing the Flyers play out there is a treat, (moreso if we win). Enjoy, and bring home a Flyer victory! Be nice to that 401ks guy, even if he is wearing a Dukes jersey. Anyone with direct ties to Butler and Duquesne cannot be all bad....

LOL, I will look for him,and by all means I will give him all the respect a Dayton Flyer fan should give.Even tho the Dukes game was 25 seconds too long.

401ks
October 9th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately, a late change of plans will prevent me from making the drive down to San Diego for the game.

:(

Hope that all of you midwesterners enjoy your time in the Southern California sun!

401ks
October 10th, 2010, 02:27 AM
It looks like I missed an exciting(?) game!

I wish that I could be in Indianapolis for the Dayton / Butler game next week.