PDA

View Full Version : JMU/W&M game sighting

blackfordpu
February 3rd, 2006, 12:49 PM
I was shocked when my boss and I started watching the intro DVD for our new phones at work (pictured below). When we clicked on the sports tab there were highlightes of a JMU/W&M game. Pretty Cool! :nod:

http://cache.vzw.com/images_b2c/phones/lg/lg_vx9800.jpg

th0m
February 3rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Sweet! Who won? :D

DuckDuckGriz
February 4th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I noticed that when I put in the disc for my Razr. The funny thing is, watch the video and you'll notice that W&M's Lane Campbell drops back to throw and then the JMU receiver (forget his name) makes that great catch in the endzone. Wondered if anyone noticed that oddity.

th0m
February 4th, 2006, 01:07 PM
That was DD Boxley. I still have those highlights, that was a sick catch.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
February 4th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Well, in all fairness, Lang Campbell did throw a few balls to the wrong team! :D

Tribe4SF
February 4th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Actually, Lang only threw one to the wrong team, and it was returned for a TD. He did fumble a couple of times. Turnovers were the difference in the game. Lang was 30-39 for 315 and three TDs. Also rushed for one.

jmuroller
February 4th, 2006, 11:56 PM
If it wasn't for Lang, we beat the Tribe by 30 in the semi's last year. He singlehandidly(sp?) kept the Tribe in the game.

th0m
February 5th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Well, it takes one hand to throw the ball, and at least one hand to catch it, so I'd say doublehandedly, but yeah, Campbell kept us all in suspense ;)