PDA

View Full Version : MVFC - Week 6 Picks

leatherneck177
October 4th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'll put this up since I haven't seen it yet.

Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - Panthers D holds down Salukis, they win by 10.
Illinois State @ Indiana State - Trees can't stop the run, Redbirds win by 27.
Missouri State @ Murray State - Bears continue to roll, win by 20.
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - Bison convert those redzone FG's into TD's, win by 14.
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - for the simple reason that they can't start 0-5. Too much talent to do that. Jacks by 6.

Gil Dobie
October 4th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - UNI on the road
Illinois State @ Indiana State
Missouri State @ Murray State
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - less confident than last week homer pick
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - Jacks fail Barr exam, join Bison in study hall

Ivytalk
October 4th, 2010, 11:08 AM
UNI
Illinois State
Missouri State
YSU (what the heck!)
Western Illinois

unigriff
October 4th, 2010, 11:22 AM
UNI @ Southern Illinois...UNI...they've never lost at the new stadium :) and the D is pretty **** good.
Illinois State @ Indiana State...ISU R by 17
Missouri State @ Murray State.....Bears by 20
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - YSU at home
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - WIU by 3

Big Al
October 4th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State

nmatsen
October 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM
It seems just like yesterday that there was simply an understanding that UNI and SIU would be a home win. What a difference a year makes huh?

SIU
IllSU
Missery SU
NDSU
SDSU

darell1976
October 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
SIU
Illinois St
MSU
YSU
SDSU

Sycamore51
October 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I'm going:

UNI
Missouri St.
NDSU
WIU
Sycamores (Just because I have to hope don't I?)

Jacked_Rabbit
October 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Southern Illinois - Rivalry game, at home, watch out for the upset special
Illinois State - Redbirds in a closer game than most think
Missouri State - Bears by 17
North Dakota State - Bison in a close, low-scoring game
South Dakota State - The Rabbits aren't as bad as their 0-4 record would indicate...

darell1976
October 4th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Southern Illinois - Rivalry game, at home, watch out for the upset special
Illinois State - Redbirds in a closer game than most think
Missouri State - Bears by 17
North Dakota State - Bison in a close, low-scoring game
South Dakota State - The Rabbits aren't as bad as their 0-4 record would indicate...

They are the best 0-4 team I know.:)

RabidRabbit
October 4th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - UNI on the road, Panthers may be the team of the MVFC this season
Illinois State @ Indiana State -Surprised by SIU, Redbirds fertilize the Trees
Missouri State @ Murray State - Best team from MSU in the last 4 years.
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - YSU has been a burr to the Bison, continues this weekend.
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - Jacks fail Barr exam, 116th O (of 117), defense spends too much time on field.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 4th, 2010, 03:35 PM
They are the best 0-4 team I know.:)

The best, and ONLY, that I know of... Geesh. xbangx

MSUDuo
October 4th, 2010, 07:07 PM

Just to make things more interesting xnodx

Iwuvdatrees
October 4th, 2010, 09:38 PM
SIU
Not going to pick the battle of ISU's but I think those who say we can't stop the run will be suprised...
Mizzou State
YSU
WIU

MSUDuo
October 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Mizzou State

MO State, Missouri State, or MSU please. We in no way want to be affiliated with the U to our north.

MplsBison
October 4th, 2010, 09:45 PM
As last week, here's what I want to win:

SIU - more a pick against UNI than anything, but I do like SIU as well
Illinois State - simply because I don't want Indiana St winning a DI game this season
Murray St - again, more a pick against MSU than anything
NDSU - no explanation
SDSU - I will root for a Dakota 4 over other state's teams.

Iwuvdatrees
October 4th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Couldn't exactly Write MSU lol...

Iwuvdatrees
October 4th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Illinois State - simply because I don't want Indiana St winning a DI game this season

And here we go again....

ST_Lawson
October 5th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois -Should be a close game, but I have to go with my fellow Illinois school.
Illinois State @ Indiana State - Trees are getting better, but I don't think it'll be enough to beat an angry Redbird.
Missouri State @ Murray State - MO State looks to be a pretty solid MVFC team, which is enough to win most other FCS conferences. I'll take just about any MVFC team over just about any OVC team any day.
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - tough call, two good teams, two losses last week, two chips on shoulders. It's a toss-up, but I'll take the Bison winning a close one at the Ice Castle.
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - SDSU is much better than their record shows, but I don't think it'll be enough to win this one.

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I'm surprised that the SIU-UNI game is split 7-7. SIU is the defending champs and at home.

PantherRob82
October 5th, 2010, 09:52 AM
MO State, Missouri State, or MSU please. We in no way want to be affiliated with the U to our north.

or SMS or SWMS or SwoMo

MSUDuo
October 5th, 2010, 11:53 AM
or SMS or SWMS or SwoMo I guess so. I didn`t realize Southwest Minnesota State was now FCS nor did I know there was a Southwest Montana State either. They say you learn something new every day

leatherneck177
October 5th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I guess so. I didn`t realize Southwest Minnesota State was now FCS nor did I know there was a Southwest Montana State either. They say you learn something new every day

I didn't realize that Michigan State was now FCS either.

MSUDuo
October 5th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I didn't realize that Michigan State was now FCS either.

Don't think anyone has dragged them into this conversation....

siuham
October 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Don't think anyone has dragged them into this conversation....

MSU ---> Michigan State

MSUDuo
October 5th, 2010, 04:00 PM
MSU ---> Michigan State

Very good! And it stands for about 6 other Universities as well! What's is your point?

Redbird Ray
October 5th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Salukies - If Salukies play with the same vigor as last week, they protect home easily
Birds - Trees are improved, but I think the Birds still win by 10pts
Guins - Maybe the best game of the weekend, I'll take the home team
Necks - Necks are on a roll, too bad for the bunnies
Bears - I know nothing about Murray this year, but I know the Bears are kinda good, and the OVC is typically kinda not

OR

*A Saluki dawg is faster and has sharper teeth than that of a Panther
*Birds poop on trees
*Penguins are better suited to survive the long, harsh, Mahoning Valley autumn landscape than are the Bison
*Bunnies hop on a landmine
*Horsies get frightened by Bears power, strength, and sharp claws, run away (into locker room) in 2nd quarter

leatherneck177
October 5th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Very good! And it stands for about 6 other Universities as well! What's is your point?

Misery St?

darell1976
October 5th, 2010, 05:35 PM
MSU ---> Michigan State

Same for SDSU to alot of people its San Diego St. but to me its South Dakota State.

siuham
October 5th, 2010, 06:12 PM

You're the one who poked at SMS and SWMS being 'obvious' monickers for other schools but didn't notice leatherneck doing the same for MSU being an acronym for Michigan State.

MSUDuo
October 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM
You're the one who poked at SMS and SWMS being 'obvious' monickers for other schools but didn't notice leatherneck doing the same for MSU being an acronym for Michigan State.

There is no school in the Valley with a name for the acronyms SMS and SWMS. There is for MSU

siuham
October 5th, 2010, 06:45 PM
There is no school in the Valley with a name for the acronyms SMS and SWMS. There is for MSU

Then why was this neccessary?

I guess so. I didn`t realize Southwest Minnesota State was now FCS nor did I know there was a Southwest Montana State either. They say you learn something new every day

Anyway, I was just being facetious, as were you. Don't know why you're getting on everyone's case for bringing up school's having same acronymns sarcastically when you did the same.

MSUDuo
October 5th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Then why was this neccessary?

Anyway, I was just being facetious, as were you. Don't know why you're getting on everyone's case for bringing up school's having same acronymns sarcastically when you did the same.

Because we want no association what so ever with the U to our north. I only brought it up because someone had used the term Mizzou State. So I just said call us MO State, Missouri State, or MSU(which are all accurate). And then some Panther fan brought in the SMS, SWMS, and SWMOS for some reason(I know the reason, just don't know why it keeps getting brought up) because it is now linked to SW Minnesota State U.

Just one of those things as I know Panther fans get onto people for NIU although I'm not sure the feeling of SIU fans if someone always threw in the -Carbondale every chance they got.

It is all good.

SO ILLmatic
October 6th, 2010, 06:43 AM
UNI - payback game from last year
ISUred
Missou St
YSU
WIU

SO ILLmatic
October 6th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Just one of those things as I know Panther fans get onto people for NIU although I'm not sure the feeling of SIU fans if someone always threw in the -Carbondale every chance they got.

I ALWAYS refer to the school as SIU. While refering to the "sister" school as SIUE.

And I'm glad sports stations like ESPN have kept it that way on the tickers during basketball season.

UNIFanSince1983
October 6th, 2010, 08:27 AM
I certainly would hope this year on tickers during basketball season we no longer get the NIU, but I almost guarantee we still will.

Sycamore51
October 6th, 2010, 09:47 AM
There are a million ISU's out there. I don't ever know who anybody is talking about. On the other topic, I don't call Mo St. SMS anymore because it sounds better saying my team is playing Missouri State rather than Southwest Missouri State. They couldn't even rule the entire southern end of the state, so Missouri State is much better.

Professor Chaos
October 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - SIU got back on track last week, I think they keep it going this week and win a good football game.
Illinois State @ Indiana State - Redbirds win the battle of ISUs big.
Missouri State @ Murray State - Hopefully the Bears don't fall victim to this trap game and win comfortably as they should.
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - I'd love to be wrong here but NDSU's best player (DT Gratzek) is out and the QB is battling turf toe in a place the Bison have struggled at.
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - WIU is a much better team than I gave them credit for but I think SDSU is desperate for a win.

achrist70
October 7th, 2010, 11:26 AM
UNI- Cats defense continues to perform well while the offense is developing, and UNI gets a little payback for last year.

ISU Red- The birds are just too much for the trees

MSU- Can't go wrong with this pick

NDSU- Bison pick up a much needed victory in conference play

SDSU- Jacks get that first victory

jacksfan29
October 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - SIU at home
Illinois State @ Indiana State - ISU Red
Missouri State @ Murray State - MSU; we need the OOC win
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - NDSU
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - SDSU at home (As frustrating as they have been, I have to go with the Jacks)

UNIFanSince1983
October 7th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - I know we need payback, but I just still don't know about our team. Gotta show me some consistency
Illinois State @ Indiana State - Sure Bird U is improved, but Illinois State is too much for the Sycs
Missouri State @ Murray State - Gotta go with MSU...Missouri State University that is
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - The Penguins are tough at Stambaugh, and think they take care of the Bison
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - Been picking against them all season and they have proven me wrong, gotta trust the Necks

THE HERD
October 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Panthers over the Dawgs- UNI D is too tough
ISU Red
Missouri State
Guins- Loss of Gratzek on NDSU's D-line is really gonna hurt us, plus QB is nursing a turf toe
Rabbits put one in the W column

PantherRob82
October 7th, 2010, 04:32 PM
UNI-SIU- flip a coin
Redbirds....doubt the Sycs win in conference this year.
SWMS
NDSU...not sure why, but this is my feeling
SDSU, because I doubt WIU is that good and SDSU has plenty of motivation

Iwuvdatrees
October 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Indiana State leads illinois State 21-3 at the end of the 1st quarter...

Iwuvdatrees
October 9th, 2010, 03:39 PM
MNPLSBison...Can't compete can we???? lol

skinny_uncle
October 9th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Congrats to the Trees on getting a conference win. Where did you find all that offense?
xthumbsupx

MplsBison
October 9th, 2010, 06:26 PM
MNPLSBison...Can't compete can we???? lol

Congrats on your single MVFC win of the year. Same as last year.

Western_101
October 9th, 2010, 06:53 PM

kinda a dickish comment to make.

Sycamore27
October 9th, 2010, 07:06 PM

I have no idea why you are hating on ISU. Please explain.

Iwuvdatrees
October 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah because Illinois State is just as bad as western was last year and we didn't just win...we dominated...Basically MNPLS is just a gigantic hater tool...I would love to go into Fargo this year and get the W but to be honest I am not sure yet...I think State will win at least one more at the very least...Sycamores arent going to be a rollover anymore people, just get used to it...

da_Bison
October 9th, 2010, 07:33 PM

dude you are a real douche

SalukiJim
October 9th, 2010, 07:40 PM

Ignore him! Congrats on a great win, has to be satisfying. Me, after today's game vs. UNI, I am lucky to be alive. I'm getting too old for this $h!+ - overtime, blowing a 31-14 halftime lead, scoring with 1:11 left to tie it. Gaack, Elizabeth, this is the big one!

anyway, enjoy the day, good to see ISUBlue getting back up off the proverbial carpet...xbeerchugx

jlandrus23
October 9th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Indiana State will take down MSU next week, and will most likely beat SDSU also.

Western_101
October 9th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Indiana State will take down MSU next week, and will most likely beat SDSU also.

yeah, I don't see ISU gettin by SDSU.

da_bears
October 9th, 2010, 08:41 PM

if you beat MSU but the combined score might be 150

SalukiJim
October 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
if you beat MSU but the combined score might be 150

hope they've kept up with maintenance on the scoreboard lights!

FargoBison
October 9th, 2010, 09:15 PM

He wants you out of the MVFC so UND can join the conference. Which is his ultimate fantasy.

For the record most Bison fans like the trees, a lot of people on our forum were impressed with your win. Congrats.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 10th, 2010, 08:17 AM

Pretty bold statement there.

Sycs need to win more consistently before I jump on the bandwagon.

Game in Fargo should be a good one.......for the BISON!!!

UNIFanSince1983
October 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Northern Iowa @ Southern Illinois - I know we need payback, but I just still don't know about our team. Gotta show me some consistency
Illinois State @ Indiana State - Sure Bird U is improved, but Illinois State is too much for the Sycs
Missouri State @ Murray State - Gotta go with MSU...Missouri State University that is
North Dakota State @ Youngstown State - The Penguins are tough at Stambaugh, and think they take care of the Bison
Western Illinois @ South Dakota State - Been picking against them all season and they have proven me wrong, gotta trust the Necks

So the only game I pick right is the one I really hope I would have picked wrong. DANG!

MplsBison
October 10th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Indiana St is an average DII program right now. I compare them to St Cloud St in Minn. Getting excited about actually winning a conference game is an embarrassment. They do not belong in the MVFC and will never be able to compete in the conference. It's been too horrible for too long - with that type of a reputation and with their lacking facilities, they can't get the players they need to win consistently (or, how about 2 games!) in the MVFC.

I don't care if UND ever gets into the MVFC - either way I want Indiana State out!

Guys it's really not that hard. Ind St is in the exact same situation that Temple was in when they were in the Big East. Can't compete, can't get good enough players to win.

Now they went to the MAC, started winning and have turned it around.

That's what Ind St has to do. Go to an easier conference, start winning and then try to build the program back up from there.

jlandrus23
October 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Pardon me, but didn't Indiana State just win a MVFC game? Indiana State is competing right now in the MVFC, they are 1-1 in the MVFC. They still have a shot at making the playoffs, and a shot at the MVFC title.

Gil Dobie
October 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Pardon me, but didn't Indiana State just win a MVFC game? Indiana State is competing right now in the MVFC, they are 1-1 in the MVFC. They still have a shot at making the playoffs, and a shot at the MVFC title.

Better to ignore certain people, unless you have an interest in sprinturf. Indy St is in the running for sure.

Sycamore51
October 10th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Indiana St is an average DII program right now. I compare them to St Cloud St in Minn. Getting excited about actually winning a conference game is an embarrassment. They do not belong in the MVFC and will never be able to compete in the conference. It's been too horrible for too long - with that type of a reputation and with their lacking facilities, they can't get the players they need to win consistently (or, how about 2 games!) in the MVFC.

I don't care if UND ever gets into the MVFC - either way I want Indiana State out!

Guys it's really not that hard. Ind St is in the exact same situation that Temple was in when they were in the Big East. Can't compete, can't get good enough players to win.

Now they went to the MAC, started winning and have turned it around.

That's what Ind St has to do. Go to an easier conference, start winning and then try to build the program back up from there.
Since we are in the real MVC, and the MVFC is in the same building and basically ran by the same people, we won't ever get kicked out. Sorry about your luck!

Western_101
October 10th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Their ain't gonna be no team kicked outa this conference. ISU has invested in their future and have turned the corner.

NDSU is a fine program with a rich winning tradition. However, a program that is 7-12 since joining the MVFC is not in a position to be making statements about who stays and who goes.

MplsBison
October 10th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I realize that they won't be kicked out. I'm saying that if their administration had any brains (or balls, not sure which is more lacking) they would take a stand against the sub-par performance and realize that going down in competition in order to build a "winning momentum" is the most important thing right now.

ISU won't win another MVFC game this season. It's as simple as that. They have not won more than a single MVFC game in...how long now? You can't recruit with a reputation like.

And I'm still waiting for proof/details about the supposed "investment" that the school has made in the football program. Yeah, I'm sure they're just writing checks to pump millions into a program that wins at most one DI game every season.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I realize that they won't be kicked out. I'm saying that if their administration had any brains (or balls, not sure which is more lacking) they would take a stand against the sub-par performance and realize that going down in competition in order to build a "winning momentum" is the most important thing right now.

ISU won't win another MVFC game this season. It's as simple as that. They have not won more than a single MVFC game in...how long now? You can't recruit with a reputation like.

And I'm still waiting for proof/details about the supposed "investment" that the school has made in the football program. Yeah, I'm sure they're just writing checks to pump millions into a program that wins at most one DI game every season.

You left Bisonville and Bisonsports....wouldn't it be a novel idea if you left here?

MplsBison
October 10th, 2010, 06:46 PM
You left Bisonville and Bisonsports....wouldn't it be a novel idea if you left here?

I was banned from Bisonville and Bisonsports.net died.

MSUBear42
October 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Isn't it sad to get banned from your OWN teams' message board?

Twentysix
October 10th, 2010, 07:54 PM

I hope everyone knows that certain people dont speak for all of us.... GJ indy. Im picking you next week!

MplsBison
October 10th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Not really.

It's the only message board I've ever posted on where the admin (who also posts as "one of the guys") actively seeks to ban posters that he doesn't personally like.

Thundar
October 10th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Their ain't gonna be no team kicked outa this conference. ISU has invested in their future and have turned the corner.

NDSU is a fine program with a rich winning tradition. However, a program that is 7-12 since joining the MVFC is not in a position to be making statements about who stays and who goes.

Please his ramblings are NOT ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM the thoughts of the entire "program" or the rest of the Bison fans in general. Stop labeling our entire fanbase (this goes for every team also) on the idiotic posts of others.

UNIFanSince1983
October 10th, 2010, 08:53 PM
I had always known I thought MLPS was a little out there, but turns out fans of his team think that way too!

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 11th, 2010, 06:28 AM

Bull**it!!!!

You wrote on Bisonsports that you were leaving that forum because you were on too many boards and didn't have enough time. Just like you claim that having a pedophile next door is OK....you are something....

Go over to siouxsports and continue there, that is your "real" team. You are not a Bison fan.

DetroitFlyer
October 11th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Here is one to think about for the last at large.... Suppose both Dayton and JU win out and both finish at 10-1, (9-1 FCS). Dayton and JU do not play each other this season.... Dayton could have a win over potential NEC champion, (and autobid winner), Robert Morris while JU would have a win over Old Dominion.... Dayton and JU would be Co-Champions of the PFL. It would be kind of interesting to not only have a PFL team seriously considered for an at large bid, but two PFL teams in the discussion.... One thing is certain, without a head to head game, how the heck would you pick one and leave one at home...?

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I challenge MPLSBison...If the Sycamores win this week that he have himself banned from this website....

SalukiJim
October 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I challenge MPLSBison...If the Sycamores win this week that he have himself banned from this website....

xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapx
xthumbsupx

Sycamore27
October 11th, 2010, 12:12 PM

I like that challenge!xnodx

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 12:17 PM

You do realize none of us want to waste the time on an Imbecile like you right???? Maybe you should start doing some research of your own before you start throwing bland accusations around of the sort...but if you are such a man...then accept my deal, If Indiana State wins you are banned and will NEVER return....deal???? I bet you don't believe enough in your own statements to do that...

Sycamore51
October 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I don't know, MplsBison is kind of like that sloppy drunk in the corner at the local bar. Nobody really likes him, but he's good to keep around for a good laugh and to make you feel a little bit better about yourself.

MplsBison
October 11th, 2010, 01:12 PM
You do realize none of us want to waste the time on an Imbecile like you right???? Maybe you should start doing some research of your own before you start throwing bland accusations around of the sort...but if you are such a man...then accept my deal, If Indiana State wins you are banned and will NEVER return....deal???? I bet you don't believe enough in your own statements to do that...

That's an easy deal to offer when you have nothing to lose.

I'd counter-offer that I would accept your deal if you face the same consequence...but it's easily deduced that you are just an alternate account, along with all your other schizophrenic cohorts, of the single Ind St fan on here. If that...it could well be someone who is pretending to be an Ind St fan just for fun, for all we know.

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 03:11 PM
no I am actually Dgreenwell3...and I only have one account on this website...you can check me out...Name is Daniel Greenwell, Currently live in New Harmony Indiana, former ISU football player...worked at the Indiana Statesman as a columnist and was editor in chief for a semester...graduated with a degree of sports administration and music education...check it...I date a young woman who I will not name because she just punched me for originally writing it...I am a professional MMA fighter at times when I don't injury myself...ask the other peeps on here and check their IP addresses they are not the same...So I am guessing you are NOT man enough to tell me your real name????????

MplsBison
October 11th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Saying you're someone one here does not mean that you're actually that person.

Having a different IP address just means you post from different locations (home, work, library, public wifi, etc.).

SalukiJim
October 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Having a different IP address just means you post from different locations (home, work, library, public wifi, etc.).

A bit full of ourselves, aren't we? Do you think you're THAT important that someone would result to going to that kind of trouble? Yipes...

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM
A bit full of ourselves, aren't we? Do you think you're THAT important that someone would result to going to that kind of trouble? Yipes...

You can Email me, [email protected] reply to my message I messaged you with...to be honest you are less than an ant to me...you run from confrontation on an internet personal level...keep running I will keep putting you in my clinch and you keep running...run bison run...Saluki Jim...I am here...my other Emails are [email protected] and [email protected]...

jlandrus23
October 11th, 2010, 06:55 PM
MplsBison is scared, because he is a fake person. He isn't really human, he is actually a bison from ND.

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Jlandrus...am I a real person????

Houndawg
October 11th, 2010, 07:55 PM

I think your his ***** now, mpls. xnodx

jlandrus23
October 11th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Iwuvdatrees is a real person. I have talked to him on facebook and sycamorepride. He is a great guy who loves Sycamore athletics.

Iwuvdatrees
October 11th, 2010, 08:14 PM
btw look at how both of us are online at the same time...we arent the same person lol

SalukiJim
October 12th, 2010, 05:33 AM
You can Email me, [email protected] reply to my message I messaged you with...to be honest you are less than an ant to me...you run from confrontation on an internet personal level...keep running I will keep putting you in my clinch and you keep running...run bison run...Saluki Jim...I am here...my other Emails are [email protected] and [email protected]...

Just so others realize, I wasn't calling you out, I was calling out that MplsBison loser - he seems to think he's so important that people would result to spoofing or other tricks :). My brother lives over in Mt. Vernon, works in Evansville. Been thru New Harmony once, nice town...By the way, try not to score 100 vs. that Matador defense that MSU ran last week!xlolx

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2010, 07:52 AM
MplsBison is scared, because he is a fake person. He isn't really human, he is actually a bison from ND.

I don't know of any Bison fans that have met him.

Iwuvdatrees
October 12th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Hey now...I went to high school in Mount vernon..

MplsBison
October 12th, 2010, 08:04 AM
I don't know of any Bison fans that have met him.

How would they know? You think I walk around going "I'm mplsbison!" ?

Iwuvdatrees
October 12th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I really think he's avoiding me now because I made him look bad...It doesn't upset me that he doesn't like state...that's cool...I get over that...in all honesty I don't like the Redbirds myself BUT...After how uneducated his opinions are with ZERO backing he just throws out accusations that WERE true with our previous administration but not true now...

Gil Dobie
October 12th, 2010, 08:22 AM
How would they know? You think I walk around going "I'm mplsbison!" ?

You could tell at least one person that is a friend to back you up.

SalukiJim
October 12th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Hey now...I went to high school in Mount vernon..

cool deal, I always have to say Mt. Vernon (Indiana) since it's so close to the one in IL...

Big Al
October 12th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Wow. Complete o-fer this last week.

TheBisonator
October 12th, 2010, 08:56 PM
MplsBison isn't actually a Bison fan anyway, so any Sycamore fans here shouldn't put any credence to what he says.

He's been banned from the NDSU main fan forum for years now.