PDA

View Full Version : New football fieldhouse at GSU's Paulson Stadium

blueballs
February 2nd, 2006, 03:34 PM
For those of you who have either visited or seen Paulson Stadium, the fieldhouse (fromerly known as the Lupton Building) in the west endzone (where the flags are) has been demolished.

Attached is the renderings and general information of the new fieldhouse that will replace it. The new facility will be ready for the fall season.

http://www.georgiasoutherneagles.com/lib/uploads/docs/FieldhouseatPaulsonStadium.pdf

GaSouthern
February 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
"its hot"

tarmac
February 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM
How many square feet was the old building?

Baldy
February 2nd, 2006, 09:18 PM
How many square feet was the old building?
About 6,000 sq. ft.

Tiny.

Cap'n Cat
February 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
And Cap'n Cat will be there for the inaugural Drunken Pee on the side of the new building in October.

:nono:

SoCon Din
February 3rd, 2006, 11:53 AM
Does that mean no more two-guys-with-the-beer-cans standing next to the visitor locker room pointing at the flag pole as the Paladins run into the locker room??? :rolleyes: xlolx

My favorite memory was ole' 2001 in the playoffs...where were they after that game :hurray:

Of course they showed back up my senior year in 2003 :bang:

gsu_beavis
February 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM
My favorite memory was ole' 2001 in the playoffs...where were they after that game :hurray:

Of course they showed back up my senior year in 2003 :bang:

yep, i think that was the same year we lost at home to western ky in the playoffs. i believe we went down big early and then mounted a comeback. w ky had a receiver who shoved the head coach in the first half and was benched. the coach then put him back in and i believe he scored the winning td.

i still can't believe i saw that kid shove the hc, and then the coach put him back in the game.

gsuwinsudont
February 3rd, 2006, 03:55 PM
yep, i think that was the same year we lost at home to western ky in the playoffs. i believe we went down big early and then mounted a comeback. w ky had a receiver who shoved the head coach in the first half and was benched. the coach then put him back in and i believe he scored the winning td.

i still can't believe i saw that kid shove the hc, and then the coach put him back in the game.

The western kentucky loss was in the 2002 semis. We didnt make the playoffs in 2003

Kill'em
February 4th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Does that mean no more two-guys-with-the-beer-cans standing next to the visitor locker room pointing at the flag pole as the Paladins run into the locker room??? :rolleyes: xlolx

The question is, will there be trash cans outside for the Furman coaching staff to kick over? :nono: xlolx xidiotx