PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern State vs McNeese State Game Thread

jhanel
September 29th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Looking forward to a great game. If NSU can put a complete game together, who knows what could happen.

http://www.vimeo.com/15391668

FormerPokeCenter
September 29th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Sadly, I won't be there, but I'll be txting for score updates....will there be any streaming video content? If so, I'll have my laptop and aircard with me on Saturday..Hopefully, I'll have a decent signal...

And, can you believe it, I'll be wearing a Northwestern shirt for part of my ride on fricken Game Day! Me, in a Northwestern shirt on the day of a McNeese game. That's almost blasphemous!

But, a deal's a deal. You guys came through on your 24 Hours of Booty donations...Not only can I not use the word Sh..er...nevermind....I just can't use the "S" Word for a year, but I also have to don the Grape and Aubergine for part of my ride.

Thanks to Scribe62, Kubwambe, Dallas Demon, Houston Demon, 1Ghost82 and Tackle 62 for their generous donations to the 24 Hours of Booty.

I guess if I'm gonna pick a year to skip our annual "First Cousin Knife Fight Smack Fest," this would be the year ;)

Here's to a great, injury free game for both teams!

McNeese72
September 29th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Jay,

It is the Southland Conference TV Game of the Week. So that means it will be streamed on the SLC website. If it is like in the past (I'm not sure this year) it is free. You just have to go through the registration procedure.

I want to see you keep up with Billy on that hill.

Doc

FormerPokeCenter
September 30th, 2010, 08:56 AM
I want to see you keep up with Billy on that hill.

Don't worry, Doc. I'm bringing my tow strap. If he's too efficient on that hill, I'm gonna tie on to the seat stem of his bike and let him pull my big *** to the top ;)