PDA

View Full Version : Any inside info on Szczur's injury???

bleedblue
September 28th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I read a couple articles saying questionable. Does anyone else have anything different?

Tribe4SF
September 28th, 2010, 08:47 PM
All I know is Zable is lined with hundreds of voodoo dolls with thousands of pins stuck in their ankles. They're all wearing #4.

VUCats02
September 28th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Not sure about the Szczur injury. I am sure, however, that this will be a VERY depleted and injured nova team so great news for Tribe fans. Nova gets a much needed bye week after this game.

Dblue
September 28th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I hear he has a sprained something and a curious shortage of bone marrow.

It's supposed to be funny but I'm not sure if it is.

Tribe4SF
September 29th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Not sure about the Szczur injury. I am sure, however, that this will be a VERY depleted and injured nova team so great news for Tribe fans. Nova gets a much needed bye week after this game.

Both sides depleted for this one. We've got too many injury concerns of our own to get excited about Nova's situation.

Anovafan
September 29th, 2010, 01:07 PM
He sprained both ankles (one high, one medium) on the 2nd play of the Penn game, how that is possible, I have no idea. He is on crutches this week and won't play against W&M. Hopefully he will rest up during next week's bye and be back the following week. Babarro will run the wildcat, so the game plan won't change much.

biggie
September 29th, 2010, 02:24 PM
He sprained both ankles (one high, one medium) on the 2nd play of the Penn game, how that is possible, I have no idea. He is on crutches this week and won't play against W&M. Hopefully he will rest up during next week's bye and be back the following week. Babarro will run the wildcat, so the game plan won't change much.
I really have never seen anyone sprain both ankles at the same time.

Anovafan
September 30th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Nova has new turf this year, and they all think it has been a very big factor in the injuries so far this year. It takes the turf a year or so to settle in. Right now it is very spongy and grabby. Penn had a ton of kids go down with ankle and knee sprains, same thing with Nova so far.