PDA

View Full Version : Classy move by Jacks coach JC Harper!

SFADAD
September 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
From Lamars own website:

Before leaving the game midway through the third quarter, SFA quarterback Jeremy Moses completed 23 of 40 passes for 353 yards and four touchdowns.

Notice that J.C. Harper took Jeremy Moses out shortly after the halftime, and the scoring dropped off quickly after that.

Great decision by Coach Harper. A classy move by a very good coach of a great program! :)

danefan
September 27th, 2010, 02:56 PM
It was 45-0 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd Q and Harper was still throwing for the endzone with Moses.

EDIT: you know what, forget it. SFA is the classiest team I've ever seen. Good luck to you guys.

TexasFan
September 27th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Looks like to me you should be more worried about your team and less about SFA.

danefan
September 27th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Looks like to me you should be more worried about your team and less about SFA.

Oh believe me I'm plenty worried about my team that is currently falling apart. Should I not comment on anything else ever now?

At what point do the SFA fans disappear like NDSU and San Diego fans?

ValleyChamp
September 27th, 2010, 03:30 PM
The nobel peace prize is forthcoming.

tw_fatcat
September 27th, 2010, 03:36 PM
The names Harper and SFA should be synonymous with class. LOL

Syntax Error
September 27th, 2010, 03:37 PM
From Lamars own website:

Before leaving the game midway through the third quarter, SFA quarterback Jeremy Moses completed 23 of 40 passes for 353 yards and four touchdowns.

Notice that J.C. Harper took Jeremy Moses out shortly after the halftime, and the scoring dropped off quickly after that.

Great decision by Coach Harper. A classy move by a very good coach of a great program! :)

Kinda squelches all the anti-SFA smack huh?

danefan
September 27th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Kinda squelches all the anti-SFA smack huh?

How does it?

Syntax Error
September 27th, 2010, 03:43 PM
How does it?

I knew I smelled Danish, in a Texas thread no less!

danefan
September 27th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I knew I smelled Danish, in a Texas thread no less!

So you can't answer my question then?

mcveyrl
September 27th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Last week was the first time in maybe a year that I'd been over here....only to find that not much has changed...

Syntax Error
September 27th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Reading is fundamental http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?75165-Classy-move-by-Jacks-coach-JC-Harper!&p=1559831&viewfull=1#post1559831

danefan
September 27th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Reading is fundamental http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?75165-Classy-move-by-Jacks-coach-JC-Harper!&p=1559831&viewfull=1#post1559831

So you can't answer my question?

FormerPokeCenter
September 27th, 2010, 08:37 PM
So you can't answer my question?

You have to realize that you're dealing with a Stephen F. Austin fan. Expecting fair-mindedness is a huge mistake.

But, you're free to knock yourself out, literally. It's your forehead. Lemme know when you're ready for me to throw you a towel so you can wipe the blood off your forehead and the brickwall you're attempting to beat down with logic, reason and common sense.

A Stephen F. Austin fan would need a link to Wikipedia to familiarize himself with those terms for the first time...