PDA

View Full Version : Polls

umassfan
September 19th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Question.... will UMass move up in the polls after a quality loss with all the other top 25 teams going down this week?

TexasTerror
September 19th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Question.... will UMass move up in the polls after a quality loss with all the other top 25 teams going down this week?

They went up four spots in my poll this week. Is that what you were looking for? It was a direct result of the losses ahead of them and how they were weighed compared to the result against Michigan...

umassfan
September 19th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Just trying to gague the publics views on this.

tribe_pride
September 19th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Also went up 4 spots in my poll for the same reasons.

caribbeanhen
September 19th, 2010, 07:57 AM
no doubt they will... uh wait a minute, this is a poll so you never know.... UMASS was very impressive yesterday, Delaware Defense might be on par with Michigan which means you will give us fits... that will be a tough win for Delaware up there for sure

bluehenbillk
September 19th, 2010, 08:01 AM
I have UMass going up, hard not to, with double-digit ranked teams losing yesterday.

UNH Fanboi
September 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Even if the teams ahead of them hadn't lost, I would have moved UMass up a little bit. To me, the "quality loss" was just more evidence that UMass is for real this year.

JSU02
September 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM

Quite possible, but the other losses helped a lot too.

Cocky
September 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Not sure in my poll but cant move up much too close to the top already.