PDA

View Full Version : Just a random restroom thought on Wofford

woffordgrad94
September 16th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I was at the toilet pissing out some urine when a thought occured to me. If Wofford' pass defense doesn't improve quick, fast, an in a hurry, then we are going to be in BIG trouble during SoCon play. We will give up over 300 yards a game through the air. Right now, SoCon QBs and receivers are probably salivating at the chance to line up against that soft Wofford secondary. It does not look good. I know I should be more positive, but sometimes you call it like you see it, and right now, we are nowhere near a playoff contender. A soft pass defense and an offense that cannot hold onto the ball is not a recipe for success, and we have come to expect more at Wofford than what we are getting.

EmeryZach
September 16th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Lovely. Were you thinking about the offensive line when you were taking a dump?

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2010, 09:33 AM
OK, now just imagine if this was a woman posting . . . .

woffordgrad94
September 16th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Lovely. Were you thinking about the offensive line when you were taking a dump?

Why, yes sir! Yes I was. The offensive line has done a decent job blocking for the option attack of the Terriers. I have no beef with th job they are doing. But when your QB turns the ball over, it makes the work of the OL all for nothing.

ValleyBoy
September 16th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Why, yes sir! Yes I was. The offensive line has done a decent job blocking for the option attack of the Terriers. I have no beef with th job they are doing. But when your QB turns the ball over, it makes the work of the OL all for nothing.
Just wait and GSU will show you how the triple option offense works.
Also it is good to know that GSU will be able to have 300 passing against your team while running the spread triple to perfection.

Bam
September 16th, 2010, 10:18 AM
I was at the toilet pissing out some urine when a thought occured to me. If Wofford' pass defense doesn't improve quick, fast, an in a hurry, then we are going to be in BIG trouble during SoCon play. We will give up over 300 yards a game through the air. Right now, SoCon QBs and receivers are probably salivating at the chance to line up against that soft Wofford secondary. It does not look good. I know I should be more positive, but sometimes you call it like you see it, and right now, we are nowhere near a playoff contender. A soft pass defense and an offense that cannot hold onto the ball is not a recipe for success, and we have come to expect more at Wofford than what we are getting.

While on restroom breaks at EKU football games in the post Roy Kidd era, I don't think that deep, I just look for a place to hang my **** self (not for the self gratification purposes either).

elon77
September 16th, 2010, 03:19 PM

Is it possible Riddle could have 500 yards when he plays the Terriers?xchinscratchx

PaladinFan
September 16th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Just wait and GSU will show you how the triple option offense works.
Also it is good to know that GSU will be able to have 300 passing against your team while running the spread triple to perfection.

Like all those seasons that GSU was running the triple option and still couldn't beat Wofford? :)