PDA

View Full Version : GSU Spring Game?

Cap'n Cat
January 27th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Any ideas on the date? May want to fly down for that. I'm going to assume that the same sort of tailgating is allowed that is allowed for games?

:)

blueballs
January 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM
April 22 is what I heard, and yes we tailgate for ANY excuse for a game. It won't be as intense as the FU game but we still have a good time.

Cap'n Cat
January 27th, 2006, 03:34 PM
April 22 is what I heard, and yes we tailgate for ANY excuse for a game. It won't be as intense as the FU game but we still have a good time.

Count me and D1B in!

OL FU
January 27th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Sorry Cap'n. you can't go.

It is not on the diet. :)

Cap'n Cat
January 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry Cap'n. you can't go.
It is not on the diet. :)

OK. I'll fast for two weeks before I go!!!!!

:nod:

bobcatfan06
January 27th, 2006, 06:53 PM
You could make a big trip and come for Texas State's on the 1st. I think. I'll get back to ya.

OL FU
January 27th, 2006, 06:54 PM
You could make a big trip and come for Texas State's on the 1st. I think. I'll get back to ya.

Sumpin' tells me, that someone has evolved a fondness for Jawja peaches :D

Baldy
January 27th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Count me and D1B in!
:hurray: :hyped:

(As far as D1B showin' up, I'll believe it when I see it.)

ButlerGSU
January 27th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I know I plan to make the trip down from Athens. We should have record crowds at the Blue/White game this year. Everyone is either nervous as hell or excited as hell. Personally I'll let you know this December ;-)

bobcatfan06
January 27th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Sumpin' tells me, that someone has evolved a fondness for Jawja peaches :D

True, but Cap'n didn't get a full taste of the Texas prime-cuts. It was 35 degrees and us Texas folk tend to get bundled up anywhere below 50. :nod:

Now, during the spring, the finest women in the land descent upon Sewell Park on the campus of Texas State. Co-eds laying around, getting baked, all over the hill. :hyped:

Eaglegus2
January 28th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Count me and D1B in!

Cap'n Cat..........what would you like for starters at this tailgate?

If you have trouble making up your mind, just look into the Tailgatin' Cookbook for suggestions. :nod:

See you in the Spring. :beerchug: