PDA

View Full Version : Couple top OL recruits for Lehigh?

ngineer
January 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Can the Coen factor be kicking in. Reported elsewhere that Lehigh has received some verbals from some highly sought-after OLs named Lesgus (NJ) and Morgan (Can) taking LU over Penn, VA, Rutgers. Coen is the former OL coach at Lehigh and word is he'll be taking this under his wing. Lehigh's football dinner is Saturday night, so more info should be coming soon.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 26th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Just published the info on Lesgus to the blog (including a link). Any doubts about coach Coen's ability to land top OL recruits should be squashed.

Where did you see the Morgan info?

ngineer
January 26th, 2006, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=Lehigh Football Nation]Just published the info on Lesgus to the blog (including a link). Any doubts about coach Coen's ability to land top OL recruits should be squashed.

Where did you see the Morgan info?[/QUOTE

If my memory serves me correctly, it may have been mentioned on the Voy forum that someone had seen.

Pard4Life
January 27th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Can the Coen factor be kicking in. Reported elsewhere that Lehigh has received some verbals from some highly sought-after OLs named Lesgus (NJ) and Morgan (Can) taking LU over Penn, VA, Rutgers. Coen is the former OL coach at Lehigh and word is he'll be taking this under his wing. Lehigh's football dinner is Saturday night, so more info should be coming soon.

I hope that's not how you enticed them... you know that could be a recruiting violation and I'll have to call the NCAA xlolx

ngineer
January 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM
It's a beautiful view from the Lee Iaccoaca Center on top of South Mountain :smiley_wi

RichH
January 28th, 2006, 10:12 AM
The Ol recruit is Berta from Canada and he is only a possibel. Article said it was between LU and Rutgers.

SouthMountainWreckingBall
January 28th, 2006, 11:51 AM
I really can't see him getting a ship at Rutgers at this point as they have few left and are still in it with some major prospects. My hunch is that they are recruiting him to walk on. As a fan of both teams I hope he ends up at Lehigh.